Head Honcho
    07-24-2007, 01:37 PM #1

Artie Lange on Rescue Me

For all of you Artie fans don't forget that he will be appearing on Rescue Me tomorrow night. I am a huge fan of Rescue Me and I think it is hands down the best show on TV...I hope Artie doesn't screw it up.

Am I the only one that thought his appearance on Entourage was some of the worst acting ever done? The guy is a great comedian but he cant act worth a lick. I hope he proves me wrong tomorrow night at 10PM.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-26-2007, 01:17 AM #2
    I just watched tonights episode and the Artie can not act. It is bizarre because he can tell stories for days on the show and talk like he is having a casual conversation but he cant seem to do it on TV. Listening to him talk was painful, it sounded like he was reading off of a card rather than knowing his lines.

It is like he over acts in a situation where he just has to be himself. Why cant the man just act like himself?

08-22-2007, 01:07 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I just watched tonights episode and the Artie can not act. It is bizarre because he can tell stories for days on the show and talk like he is having a casual conversation but he cant seem to do it on TV. Listening to him talk was painful, it sounded like he was reading off of a card rather than knowing his lines.

It is like he over acts in a situation where he just has to be himself. Why cant the man just act like himself?
    Artie is a comedian, and not every comedian can cross over to television or film, period. I like artie since he has come to the show, he has a good radio voice as well.