12-24-2012, 02:47 PM #21
    Merry Christmas all, Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays

Enthusiast
    12-24-2012, 04:02 PM #22

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Merry Christmas all, Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays

You too! Be happy and safe

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a scary personal experience about drinking and driving. As you have witnessed, I like to have an occasional cocktail.

Earlier this week, I met a few college buddies for a little holiday cheer that started with several cocktails, followed by some nice red wine and a couple of sambucas, topped off with a few beers. Nothing out of the ordinary really. As I walked out of the bar, I did something I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block just blocks from my house. Had I taken my own car I undoubtedly would have had an enormous problem. But since it was a cab, I was waived right through and made it home without incident. Amazing, right?

This whole experience has been a first for me in several ways in that I had never driven a cab before, I don't even know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it !!

12-24-2012, 05:29 PM #23
    [QUOTE=blackops;76584]You too! Be happy and safe

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a scary personal experience about drinking and driving. As you have witnessed, I like to have an occasional cocktail.

Earlier this week, I met a few college buddies for a little holiday cheer that started with several cocktails, followed by some nice red wine and a couple of sambucas, topped off with a few beers. Nothing out of the ordinary really. As I walked out of the bar, I did something I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block just blocks from my house. Had I taken my own car I undoubtedly would have had an enormous problem. But since it was a cab, I was waived right through and made it home without incident. Amazing, right?

Now thats funny!!!!

Addict
    12-24-2012, 07:37 PM #24
    Good one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    You too! Be happy and safe

This whole experience has been a first for me in several ways in that I had never driven a cab before, I don't even know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it !!

Head Honcho
    12-25-2012, 03:32 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    OT. Word to the wise: you don't use Neosporin down in your "unmentionable" area.
    You should start a "words of wisdom" thread.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    12-25-2012, 04:32 PM #26
    The #1 Google trending search query today is Netflix. Any NFLX investors? Probably a good sign.

Merry Christmas.

EDIT---

Nevermind - http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...christmas-eve/

I assumed it was people looking to cash in gift cards!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 3 of 3 123