Page 6 of 16 ... 45678 ...
    Addict
    12-21-2012, 01:45 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I'm curious if anyone takes this selling approach and if it works ?

Let's say you bought @ 2.94 and you want to sell at 2.95. Now normally I always put a 2.95 limit sell to insure the price, but what if you hit the button on a 2.94 limit sell when the buying is intense on 2.95 (all heavy green) It basically marks as a market order and I am thinking that it should execute at 2.95, but no guarantee.

Anyone do this and successful or do they wind up giving you 2.94 sell ?

I've been thinking to try this because of some reversals before the ASKs clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I bought that way at 2.79...at first they gave me the 2.785 price and a little later I checked and it had been changed to 2.79 ....slimey thieves...
    You mean you tried it on the buy side when the selling was heavy on 2.78 and placed a limit buy at 2.79 ?

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 01:53 PM #52
    interesting.

I simply asked a question as to who _name redacted_ is...

had I been familiar & in the habit of checking the PMs, I would have known.

I responded to your PM, David, please don't contact me anymore. Your battles are yours - not mine. I don't give a hoot. I just don't like getting SPAMMED. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hillbilly... you should start on page 1 of this thread and you will see where the problem began and will end. I do not know you, nor do I care to know you. If someone is inviting you to Trade Rush from our chat room, I will deal with it. I can assure you they are NOT doing it via SiriusBuzz. We have past members from Satwaves, Satwaves Pro, Sirius Buzz, etc. in our chat room as we speak. We even have members from the new chat room "SIRI Traders." These are members that know you and everyone else. Everyone has the ability to invite people to our chat room.

Hillbilly Child... good stewardship does not equate to intimidation, bullying, and posting personal information of Sirius Buzz members in this forum room. Your very action today has forced Sirius Buzz to address security issues regarding their membership now which is completely uncalled for.

Swallow your pride... it's time to move on.

12-21-2012, 01:56 PM #53
    Hillbilly... you seem content. Now we move forward. Thanks!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 02:04 PM #54
    Okay....Issue addressed and tabled. Let's get back to the stock discussion now. Thank you all for your cooperation, patience, and of course for being here at SiriusBuzz.

Addict
    12-21-2012, 02:11 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hillbilly... you seem content. Now we move forward. Thanks!
    Knowing HB, he is not content...wishful thinking

12-21-2012, 02:16 PM #56
    How many of you all are holding over the weekend? Im debating on selling some this afternoon

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 02:22 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    How many of you all are holding over the weekend? Im debating on selling some this afternoon
    Most likely I'll be holding, although based upon where this country's fiscal cliff's negotiations are going, it would probably be wiser to sell today. My thinking is that the market as a whole is heading downward taking virtually everything with it.

12-21-2012, 02:22 PM #58
    I will be holding my 20K Sirius XM shares. I did sell Dec $3 calls against 10K shares but it looks like I may get to keep them. I don't know if I want them to get called or not. The calls I wrote expire today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-21-2012, 02:39 PM #59
    holding, essentially all in, biggest holding. Need to stop trading so much, making bank, but its a cash account and the tax man looms.

12-21-2012, 02:56 PM #60
    Holding relatively small share count then most, definitely less than i have had in the past, buy more on significant drop in share price.

Page 6 of 16 ... 45678 ...