Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...
    12-21-2012, 01:08 PM #41
    Ok Brandon... we all get you are upset but please, not here at SB in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    "Once again, you have proven you have no class, Wolf Child. So sad.".... says the hacker

You ain't foolin' anyone
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-21-2012, 01:18 PM #42
    Everybody in this forum knows who I am. And they know who I'm not.

So Midas, you tell me how "Your Chat Room" got everyone's email addresses?

"He is from our chat room Trade Rush. Are you Bill or Bob Hinerman?"

I haven't said anything that isn't true.

12-21-2012, 01:20 PM #43
    Wolf... we get your point. Everyone knows you are upset. This is not the place to bring up the past. I have moved on. I think you should too. Take care man!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Everybody in this forum knows who I am. And they know who I'm not.

So Midas, you tell me how "Your Chat Room" got everyone's email addresses?

"He is from our chat room Trade Rush. Are you Bill or Bob Hinerman?"

I haven't said anything that isn't true.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 01:22 PM #44
    No, I'm neither of those guys.

All that I know is that I don't like getting these emails.

Incidentally, I started getting these at the same time as other folks on the contact list that WC referenced.

Anyway, it comes from a "no reply" email address. Whoever it is - if you're reading this, please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    He is from our chat room Trade Rush. Are you Bill or Bob Hinerman?

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 01:22 PM #45
    There has been no hacking here. There was a point a couple of years ago when our PM system was utilized to create havoc here and recruit people elsewhere with promises, lies, and just about anything else. Thankfully those that were involved in that have no association with this site anymore and will never have association again.

This site does not give out the email address of anyone, has a secure and dedicated server, and Charles is top notch at keeping it that way.

I can assure any reader that SiriusBuzz has not divulged any user information to anyone, nor do we keep that information in a place that is susceptible to hacking attempts.

If anyone feels that they are being spammed via the PM system they can notify us immediately and we will correct the problem.

Wendy's does not send employees or fans into McDonald's to recruit customers. It is very unprofessional. I would hope that the world of Internet websites could work that way. It is most unfortunate that it does not. This is one reason we instituted a 5 post policy before the PM system can be used. It will take out the robot type spam. Those that carry a different agenda and are a bit more dedicated will simply post 5 times and then use the PM system. If you as a reader see that happen simply notify us.

So, to be clear.....SiriusBuzz has no security issue, a dedicated server, does not share user contact information, and runs effectively and smoothly. We have kept it that way for years and intend to continue to keep it that way. Over the years there have been a few bad apples that either lacked professional courtesy or simply had an agenda driven by some other factor. Perhaps some posters here have had issue with each other in some way in the past. Hopefully people can step beyond that and move forward. If that is here at this site, we are happy to have you an accommodate. If it is at another that is quite fine as well. Let's try to keep the banter down and give a fresh start. or at least try.

12-21-2012, 01:28 PM #46
    Spencer and Sirius Buzz Members,

I want to apologize. If you are following today's Sirius XM thread, everything was fine until HillBilly and Wolf Child started posting. I do not know what their intentions are coming to Sirius Buzz to address their personal issues. Sirius Buzz is NOT the place to do this. It's time to move on folks. If your goal is to rid me of this website, it is not going to work. I am here to make money like everyone else.

Thanks,

Midas

Addict
    12-21-2012, 01:34 PM #47
    I'm curious if anyone takes this selling approach and if it works ?

Let's say you bought @ 2.94 and you want to sell at 2.95. Now normally I always put a 2.95 limit sell to insure the price, but what if you hit the button on a 2.94 limit sell when the buying is intense on 2.95 (all heavy green) It basically marks as a market order and I am thinking that it should execute at 2.95, but no guarantee.

Anyone do this and successful or do they wind up giving you 2.94 sell ?

I've been thinking to try this because of some reversals before the ASKs clear.

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 01:35 PM #48
    um, dude, my intention was simple - I wanted to know if anyone knows who this _name redacted_ guy is.

anyone that has had ANY interactions with me over the past SEVERAL years knows very well that I am not a person that stirs the pot or otherwise.

I have always taken great efforts to be a good steward of the forums that I have been a member.

I don't know you, Midas. Perhaps you do or don't know my history.

Regardless, I would appreciate it if you not insinuate otherwise.

If you are, indeed, the person that has been contacting me -- I am simply asking that you stop.

Guru
    12-21-2012, 01:38 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    what if you hit the button on a 2.94 limit sell when the buying is intense on 2.95 (all heavy green) It basically marks as a market order and I am thinking that it should execute at 2.95, but no guarantee.

Anyone do this and successful or do they wind up giving you 2.94 sell ?

I've been thinking to try this because of some reversals before the ASKs clear.
    I bought that way at 2.79...at first they gave me the 2.785 price and a little later I checked and it had been changed to 2.79 ....slimey thieves...

12-21-2012, 01:45 PM #50
    Hillbilly... you should start on page 1 of this thread and you will see where the problem began and will end. I do not know you, nor do I care to know you. If someone is inviting you to Trade Rush from our chat room, I will deal with it. I can assure you they are NOT doing it via SiriusBuzz. We have past members from Satwaves, Satwaves Pro, Sirius Buzz, etc. in our chat room as we speak. We even have members from the new chat room "SIRI Traders." These are members that know you and everyone else. Everyone has the ability to invite people to our chat room.

Hillbilly Child... good stewardship does not equate to intimidation, bullying, and posting personal information of Sirius Buzz members in this forum room. Your very action today has forced Sirius Buzz to address security issues regarding their membership now which is completely uncalled for.

Swallow your pride... it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    um, dude, my intention was simple - I wanted to know if anyone knows who this _name redacted_ guy is.

anyone that has had ANY interactions with me over the past SEVERAL years knows very well that I am not a person that stirs the pot or otherwise.

I have always taken great efforts to be a good steward of the forums that I have been a member.

I don't know you, Midas. Perhaps you do or don't know my history.

Regardless, I would appreciate it if you not insinuate otherwise.

If you are, indeed, the person that has been contacting me -- I am simply asking that you stop.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-21-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...