Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...
    Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 12:42 PM #31
    I felt last night we were in for at least one more kick in the nuts....Anyone think we've bottomed?

12-21-2012, 12:44 PM #32
    happy cliffmas everyone; it's been a good year; may 3+ be in everyone's cliffmas stockings for next year

12-21-2012, 12:47 PM #33
    blackops... I am thinking if we can get thru this triple witching, we could start heading higher next week. Your thought?

Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    I felt last night we were in for at least one more kick in the nuts....Anyone think we've bottomed?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-21-2012, 12:49 PM #34
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?

Does anyone know this person?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-21-2012, 12:56 PM #35
    I am in a trade rush chat room but do not see a _name redacted_. probably under a different name in the chat room

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?

12-21-2012, 12:56 PM #36
    He is from our chat room Trade Rush. Are you Bill or Bob Hinerman?

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-21-2012, 01:00 PM #37

We3ll, whoever that may be IS the same guy who hacked all of our emergency contact emails that we supplied if we were ever separated.

Hmmmmm..... who would be so low as to steal our email addresses and solicit us away from our old place?

Trade Rush......... must have something to do with Gold....... What fabled character is associated with Gold.....

Maybe Midas?

Yeah. Midas.

12-21-2012, 01:02 PM #38
    Once again, you have proven you have no class, Wolf Child. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    We3ll, whoever that may be IS the same guy who hacked all of our emergency contact emails that we supplied if we were ever separated.

Hmmmmm..... who would be so low as to steal our email addresses and solicit us away from our old place?

Trade Rush......... must have something to do with Gold....... What fabled character is associated with Gold.....

Maybe Midas?

Yeah. Midas.

Addict
    12-21-2012, 01:03 PM #39
    "Once again, you have proven you have no class, Wolf Child. So sad.".... says the hacker

You ain't foolin' anyone

12-21-2012, 01:05 PM #40
    And what is this bullying and attack all of a sudden? I am going back thru today's thread and don't see anything I've done? Can you explain?

Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...