Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 151

Thread: SIRI Daily Friday 12.21.12-No Plan B, lookout below......

  1. #31
    blackops is offline
    Enthusiast
    blackops's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 112
    I felt last night we were in for at least one more kick in the nuts....Anyone think we've bottomed?

  2. #32
    birdhouse is offline
    Junior Member
    birdhouse's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 17
    happy cliffmas everyone; it's been a good year; may 3+ be in everyone's cliffmas stockings for next year

  3. #33
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 520
    blackops... I am thinking if we can get thru this triple witching, we could start heading higher next week. Your thought?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    I felt last night we were in for at least one more kick in the nuts....Anyone think we've bottomed?
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  4. #34
    Hillbilly is offline
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

    I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?


    Does anyone know this person?
    Please consider a donation to Coat Angels.http://www.socialgravity.com/angels/...lly-for-warmth

  5. #35
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    I am in a trade rush chat room but do not see a _name redacted_. probably under a different name in the chat room

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

    I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?


    Does anyone know this person?

  6. #36
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 520
    He is from our chat room Trade Rush. Are you Bill or Bob Hinerman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

    I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?


    Does anyone know this person?
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  7. #37
    Wolf Child is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I keep getting emails from a _name redacted_ inviting me to join something called "Trade Rush". I've added the email address to my spam folder but it just doesn't take hold.

    I did click on the link and joined in the chat, once, to see if I could figure it out. Could this be why the email address keeps showing up?


    Does anyone know this person?
    We3ll, whoever that may be IS the same guy who hacked all of our emergency contact emails that we supplied if we were ever separated.

    Hmmmmm..... who would be so low as to steal our email addresses and solicit us away from our old place?

    Trade Rush......... must have something to do with Gold....... What fabled character is associated with Gold.....

    Maybe Midas?

    Yeah. Midas.

  8. #38
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 520
    Once again, you have proven you have no class, Wolf Child. So sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    We3ll, whoever that may be IS the same guy who hacked all of our emergency contact emails that we supplied if we were ever separated.

    Hmmmmm..... who would be so low as to steal our email addresses and solicit us away from our old place?

    Trade Rush......... must have something to do with Gold....... What fabled character is associated with Gold.....

    Maybe Midas?

    Yeah. Midas.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  9. #39
    Wolf Child is offline
    "Once again, you have proven you have no class, Wolf Child. So sad.".... says the hacker

    You ain't foolin' anyone

  10. #40
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 520
    And what is this bullying and attack all of a sudden? I am going back thru today's thread and don't see anything I've done? Can you explain?
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •