Page 8 of 10 ... 678910
    12-20-2012, 05:20 PM #71
    Is it forbidden, midas? To be fair, I like this forum. Also, I liked your post about having style. Show me.

Enthusiast
    12-20-2012, 05:20 PM #72
    now, THAT is the best delurking post ever! Welcome to being a Coat Angle -- Thank you for sharing your warmth so that others may be warm!

Here's a image of a letter that Micki received recently -- it speaks volumes towards one of the core missions of Coat Angels - which is to give these kids not only warmth but also a boost in confidence. And with that confidence & WARMTH, these kids have a fighting chance to get to school and get out of the situation.

My personal goal this year is to raise $5,000 - so far, we've welcomed dozens of new Coat Angels and have several folks that have earned a second set of wings this year!

To date, we have raised just over $3,000!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Slap Shot!

And also to Denco, who also donated this morning...as well as last year! Thank you, bro!

Coat Confidence.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    @hillbilly

I just donated $30 to CoatAngels. I hope everyone will at least consider donating, as we SIRI investors have all had a great year. Remember, Christmas is only a few days away. It took me about 35 seconds to donate.

Happy holidays to all from a 4+ year lurker.

Oh! and Happy anniversary, Hillbilly

Head Honcho
    12-20-2012, 05:23 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    As a new user to this site, I can say that this is completely fair... and not a new idea. Alot of other forums employ similar tactics.
    Thanks for understanding.

Frankly, I should have done this years ago but never invested the time because the forums weren't being as heavily utilized as they are today. My concern is that I dont want to irk a bunch of new members who think I am constantly tinkering with new rules when, in reality, I haven't had any real rules in 5+ years.

I think we're setup in a good place now and I have no plans to make any additional changes but, if I do, you guys will be the first to know.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    12-20-2012, 05:29 PM #74
    I'll take a new 52 week closing high any day, especially after hitting a new 52 week high on the weekly chart as well. Now it's time for this beotch to cough up my three dollar close. Man Malone is making a killing. I like the way he puts his boot on all them short azz beocthes throats, my type of guy. People can keep hanging on to all their nay saying, the sky is gonna fall, BS, but this skit is going up, may not be on our timeframe but Malone ain't no sucker, he turns suckers into suckers, stop fighting the inevitable, I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited by Redcloud; 12-20-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Addict
    12-20-2012, 05:31 PM #75
    Something to be cautious about into the close.

When it sat at 2.97 bid, close sell imbalances were being reported, yet it got propped up another 2 cents and had 3.00 FOMO at the close into AH.

It sure looks like it wants to go over 3.00, but could be a setup.

I'm just watching and very frustrated I am not buying the dips.

I wonder how options expiration affects it tomorrow 3.00 Dec's
    Last edited by sxminvestor; 12-20-2012 at 05:40 PM.

12-20-2012, 05:37 PM #76
    It was about "class" not "style" and I am glad you liked my comment. I wouldn't know if it is forbidden or not. I just know it's tacky and so do you. (smiley goes along way)

Over $3 tomorrow, close? What's your call?

Quote Originally Posted by close View Post
    Is it forbidden, midas? To be fair, I like this forum. Also, I liked your post about having style. Show me.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-20-2012, 05:46 PM #77
    I don't know SXM, but if we get a $3.00 close, we're gonna be off to the races for a bit...imo, especially considering the timeframe before end of 4th qrt. I'm just gonna hold what powder I got, and wait for the trendline to break.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 12-20-2012 at 05:50 PM.

12-20-2012, 05:49 PM #78
    I know right? Sirius XM seems so strong right now. It almost as if we need just need to get thru option expiry and we are off to the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I don't know SXM, but if we get a $3.00 close, we're gonna be off to the races for a bit...imo. I'm just gonna hold what powder I got, and wait for the trendline to break.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-20-2012, 05:56 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I just know it's tacky and so do you.
    Specifically, it would be tacky if I would PM people about joining BM's forum.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Over $3 tomorrow, close? What's your call?
    I have no idea. That's why I read the forum.
    Last edited by close; 12-20-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Enthusiast
    12-20-2012, 06:01 PM #80
    Well I was wrong on my closing price again. I am very confused but also impressed with the price. Wow!!!

Page 8 of 10 ... 678910