Page 2 of 10 1234 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-20-2012, 10:43 AM #11
    Any P&F Chart Updates?

12-20-2012, 10:50 AM #12
    Hey folks. Am at work so don't post much but came to where the smart ones went after the debacle over at that other SIRI site. Glad to see familiar "faces" and hi to the other, new to me, faces. I will try to contribute as I can.

12-20-2012, 10:54 AM #13
    Welcome, nytimbo58!!

Quote Originally Posted by nytimbo58 View Post
    Hey folks. Am at work so don't post much but came to where the smart ones went after the debacle over at that other SIRI site. Glad to see familiar "faces" and hi to the other, new to me, faces. I will try to contribute as I can.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    12-20-2012, 10:56 AM #14
    Hey NYT58!!

Good to see you here!

Addict
    12-20-2012, 10:56 AM #15
    Hey Timbo......funny you popped in as I was just updating my chart with AAPT...did you get a chance to add more shares on that dip to the .01 range?

12-20-2012, 11:09 AM #16
    @bass
    Naw I had already puchased my max position, although sure was nervous when got that low. But kept my cool and back to where I was and I am sure holding into next year will be profitable. Thanks Bass....

BTW: Bought some Nutrabars from the AAPT web site. my dog loves em, been giving them to friends also. I do think they will be a hit when they finally make it to the stores, should be soon.
    Last edited by nytimbo58; 12-20-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Mentor
    12-20-2012, 11:14 AM #17
    @IMR24

I like those charts from last night....Tks

If we can pick up a bit in volume we could push this thing. Options may just keep us in check on both sides though. The weekly candle is itching to close at a multi year high....

Weekly.jpg

EDIT: We've already put in the intra week high at 3.01. Now for a close of at leat 2.93 for the week....
    Last edited by denco1; 12-20-2012 at 11:20 AM.

12-20-2012, 11:20 AM #18
    Thank you to you guys. This is a great opportunity for you. Now let's see, are you Kaapernick or Tebow
    Me personally, I don't see any reason one can't support both sites. I paid for a premium membership here (to show my thanks for giving us refuge) and there (to show my thanks for past performance). Now it's time to see who shows value and earns continued support in the future. Good Luck, and thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I just want to say thank you to you all again. I hope we can feed off the momentum of the last few days and build this forum back even stronger. For all of you lurkers out there, don't be afraid to say hello!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some sleep

Addict
    12-20-2012, 11:33 AM #19
    Seems as if the NYSE Bullish % Indicator has turned up.....

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?c=%24BPNYA,P

12-20-2012, 11:34 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBQ View Post
    Thank you to you guys. This is a great opportunity for you. Now let's see, are you Kaapernick or Tebow
    Me personally, I don't see any reason one can't support both sites. I paid for a premium membership here (to show my thanks for giving us refuge) and there (to show my thanks for past performance). Now it's time to see who shows value and earns continued support in the future. Good Luck, and thanks again.
    I am still a member over there also, but new forum is being filtered by employers websense software, will still read at night when home, but as I said Bass, Denco, and what appears to be HB, JBB, sorry if didn't mention you, and the many familar names, you guys insight is invaluable.

Now if at work I only had the time to buy the daily dip in SIRI that happens most every day first hour or two of trading. But it seems also everytime I try it does not cooperate and goes against me.

Page 2 of 10 1234 ...