View Poll Results: Did you subscribe to SiriusXM before investing in SIRI?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I was a subscriber before I was an investor.

    13 46.43%
  • No, but, I did subscribe after I made some cash with SIRI.

    9 32.14%
  • I have never been a subscriber, I just love the stock.

    6 21.43%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: SIRI Daily Thread - Wednesday 12/19

  1. #11
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 461
    It's accurate so good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    If this is accurate.. Wow... Sirius could make another new high today
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  2. #12
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    If this is accurate.. Wow... Sirius could make another new high today

    Maybe a quick pullback before new highs?

  3. #13
    Bravo863 is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Maybe a quick pullback before new highs?

    I agree. I think that we will dip into the 2.80's before the next lift off.

  4. #14
    mcoulter is offline
    Member
    mcoulter's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 38
    isn't this way down??

    SIRI % Held by Inst 34.99 ?? from TDameritrade

    also
    7. SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (SIRI): Provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $15.2B, most recent closing price at $2.92. Net institutional sales in the current quarter at -173.3M shares, which represents about 5.48% of the company's float of 3.16B shares. 5-year EPS growth at 28%.

    *Institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1072...stocks-under-5

  5. #15
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    isn't this way down??

    SIRI % Held by Inst 34.99 ?? from TDameritrade

    also
    7. SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (SIRI): Provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $15.2B, most recent closing price at $2.92. Net institutional sales in the current quarter at -173.3M shares, which represents about 5.48% of the company's float of 3.16B shares. 5-year EPS growth at 28%.

    *Institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1072...stocks-under-5
    They are factoring in the MaloneCo conversion of 50% of their preferred. More shares in float but in actuality they are like institutional shares. These shares will not be traded or sold with the exception of participation in buybacks...

  6. #16
    yoda4x4 is offline
    Enthusiast
    yoda4x4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: NJ Posts: 103
    Good morning all... I finally made my way here LOL

    David

  7. #17
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Good morning all... I finally made my way here LOL

    David
    Morning Dave....glad you finally found your way

  8. #18
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 461
    You would think as close as we are, it would fill the 2.92 gap before she runs (if she does plan to run that is. News favors a run)

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Maybe a quick pullback before new highs?
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  9. #19
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 461
    YODA!!!! wow long time man. Welcome to Sirius Buzz! I didn't think you were still around man. DM talks about you all the time.

    Good morning all... I finally made my way here LOL

    David
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  10. #20
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You would think as close as we are, it would fill the 2.92 gap before she runs (if she does plan to run that is. News favors a run)

    No doubt..

    Never know with the MMs though. They could be setting us up for a bit further test of 2.85 support just to shake out a some weak hands. Making us think its safe in this area and then a quick takedown. I am a buyer at 2.93 though and lower if it happens.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •