Page 7 of 8 ... 5678
    Addict
    12-18-2012, 08:23 PM #61
    I know this chart isn't accurately charted, (It's Reference Only!!!) Just trying to break it down for the simple minds. like me. Long is where your money's at,I feel like the 80's are our bottom, Malone ain't gonna let no-one get his cheese, cause he bought the cheese factory!!!

12-18-12.png

Dear Santa/Malone, "Please bring me some twin turbo's" LOL
    Last edited by Redcloud; 12-18-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Addict
    12-18-2012, 08:50 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    You pulled the trigger on your core as well BassMan??...If so, a nice profit is always a good thing.
    I still got powder, I'm gonna let it ride....for a minute.....

@ Bassman , I consider you a friend, if your like me, you'll always have one poker in this fire. Radio will never go back analog. Plus this is the best 2 quarters of the year....What's your reasonimg? On a side note, judgeing by Denco's chart, from what I saw, tomorrow may drop then the next day pop monumentaully, Imo, that's what I see could happen. Imo, Malone has this crap on Lockdown. I'm not scared in the least. $2.80's ain't skit, except for those that bought at $3.10 with $ signs in their eyes. My chips are on Malone and Mel. Malone is a Mfrigger multi=Billionaire. I'm sure he hates to loose a dollar. I ain't gonna give you my disclosure Bass, but I just sorta hope you keep a Siri round in your holster.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 12-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-18-2012, 09:12 PM #63
    yes I did, with no taxable event (how you like that HillBilly?)
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    You pulled the trigger on your core as well BassMan??...If so, a nice profit is always a good thing.
    I think SIRI has a lot of great potential still RC, but there are lots of other great stocks out there too......maybe we can discuss some of those stocks sometime...

you know me though, SIRI holds a special place in my heart and I will always be lurking... and watching for one of those wild days to make a few bucks

@ both...it's been a slice and good luck trading....make some coin!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post

@ Bassman , I consider you a friend, if your like me, you'll always have one poker in this fire. Radio will never go back analog.

Mentor
    12-18-2012, 09:13 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    I never thought I'd be saying this for a while in SIRI but it's been a good run for me. I'm out for now.

@ Bassman , I consider you a friend, if your like me, you'll always have one poker in this fire. Radio will never go back analog. Plus this is the best 2 quarters of the year....What's your reasonimg? On a side note, judgeing by Denco's chart, from what I saw, tomorrow may drop then the next day pop monumentaully, Imo, that's what I see could happen. Imo, Malone has this crap on Lockdown. I'm not scared in the least. $2.80's ain't skit, except for those that bought at $3.10 with $ signs in their eyes. My chips are on Malone and Mel. Malone is a Mfrigger multi=Billionaire. I'm sure he hates to loose a dollar. I ain't gonna give you my disclosure Bass, but I just sorta hope you keep a Siri round in your holster.
    For the record I'm still LONNDUCKDONG with good dry to spare for a re test of new support.........BRINGITONSM!!

Addict
    12-18-2012, 09:26 PM #65
    @ RC, my reasoning is that I have been following Investor's Business Daily's top 50 stocks for about 1 year now and I like potential in some other stocks right now for a larger % gain in the short-term.....SIRI is not the only stock in the universe, even though it felt like it some times.

Addict
    12-18-2012, 09:28 PM #66
    I mean when I look at my untaxable account with powder to spare, plus it's green? Why mess with the green stuff? I know you got to be green, unless you was short. Seems like you would get rid of the red in your account and keep the green ones'? Just trying to understand your reasoning, It seems like a bad time to be leaving Siri for the next 4 mnth's.

Addict
    12-18-2012, 09:29 PM #67
    Sorry Bass, didn't see you reply in time.

Addict
    12-18-2012, 09:34 PM #68
    Gl brother

Addict
    12-18-2012, 09:47 PM #69
    The powder is being allocated elsewhere. I tend to look at % gains, not absolute gains. Yeah, SIRI goes from 3 to 3.30 for a 10% gain....I see a few other stocks with at least the same chance if not a better gain by the time SIRI gets to $3.30
    I mean when I look at my untaxable account with powder to spare, plus it's green? Why mess with the green stuff? I know you got to be green, unless you was short. Seems like you would get rid of the red in your account and keep the green ones'? Just trying to understand your reasoning, It seems like a bad time to be leaving Siri for the next 4 mnth's.

Addict
    12-18-2012, 10:05 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    The powder is being allocated elsewhere. I tend to look at % gains, not absolute gains. Yeah, SIRI goes from 3 to 3.30 for a 10% gain....I see a few other stocks with at least the same chance if not a better gain by the time SIRI gets to $3.30
    Stocks' are all about how much weight your carry in them, Gotta say I hope your wrong on that one, in the near term anyway, GL
    Last edited by Redcloud; 12-18-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Page 7 of 8 ... 5678