Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SIRI Daily Thread - Tuesday 12/18

Always tread very cautiously in the short-term on upgrades, especially from GS. I can't tell you the numbers of times they have sold into their recommendations and I don't forget how they walked Sirius down to .25 back in 2008 and destroyed us single handidly.

Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Always tread very cautiously in the short-term on upgrades, especially from GS. I can't tell you the numbers of times they have sold into their recommendations and I don't forget how they walked Sirius down to .25 back in 2008 and destroyed us single handidly.
    I don't trust GS either, but anytime that they want to give siri a buy rating, i'll take it...

Here we go. Time to dust off the Pom-Poms

not going to get too verbose -- just a quick note -- 50/50 on whether I'm surprised by the GS 'buy/20%' mention.

we're at a whole number - the HF algorithms like whole numbers - it's a play off of psychology. they can (and do) run an equity 20% on the drop of a hat - just the same, it can (and does) go the other way.

relative to SIRI - what's 20%? $3.60 or $2.40?

anyway...have a nice day folks.
    Please consider a donation to Coat Angels.http://www.socialgravity.com/angels/...lly-for-warmth

Just wondering if anyone saw this earlier today from Fly on the wall---Nice to be here all--Known as RKoreyva one another forum.

Sirius XM recommended as top large cap idea for 2013 at Piper Jaffray

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK K. View Post
    Just wondering if anyone saw this earlier today from Fly on the wall---Nice to be here all--Known as RKoreyva one another forum.

What's up RKO!!

I had not seen that from Piper J.....could always count on your for FLYONTHEWALL info. Thanks man!!

In times of looking for direction I like to watch the money flow -- it is +40M today --- until that starts having red days I think we keep moving up

MC... that is the trade going around. Buy SIRI shares at current price, sell Dec $3 Calls against those shares for $3. You either get called and make money or reduce your cost basis on the shares.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    still have a gap, options exp on Friday, guessing we don't close at 2.99 --- maybe 2.90? maybe 3.10????
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    hey now rk! welcome on your journey over here...
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK K. View Post

What is everyone's plan? Are you selling, buying, holding? I am going to hold at this point after the Goldman Sachs news. When they issue a price target, the market tends to follow.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast