Page 6 of 7 ... 4567
    Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 05:20 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Reasonable. $50 annually for a private forum versus $240 annually for private forum AND premium Sirius Buzz. Is that correct? Opinions? Is there enough interest? If lack of privacy keeps some key players away, then this forum as it stands looses value, but if no one wants to pay up the private forum had no value. We know, its all about value!
    You have the numbers correct. Bear in mind that key players are in the eye if the beholder. There are some of the most astute investors out there that simply read. Perhaps a private forum would entice them to participate more. The idea of a private forum, if I am not mistaken, was the suggestion of a poster that I think has made a decision to move elsewhere.

If the feedback is right we will build it.

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 05:24 PM #52
    I've had 4 votes for private so far and 1 against it. I'm wondering how many people aren't voting because they'd prefer free but, would pay the $5 if it came down to it ;-)
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 05:44 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I've had 4 votes for private so far and 1 against it. I'm wondering how many people aren't voting because they'd prefer free but, would pay the $5 if it came down to it ;-)
    I could prob. find 5 bucks in my change drawer if it were created...

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 05:47 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    One danger with the private is that it becomes stale due to a lack of new people even knowing about it. The problem with free is that a few bad apples can ruin a forum with relative ease. There is no easy answer.

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 05:50 PM #55

SiriusBuzz Premium Article

The technical analysis article for SiriusBuzz Premium is available to all readers today. We want you all to see what level of insight and coverage we offer. Read that and consider having it day in and day out.

12-17-2012, 05:56 PM #56
    85 million shares traded and we end up basically flat. oh well. At least we didn't end up in the red.
    Free is good, but I would do $5 a month if it came down to it. Also a daily forum instead of weekly would be nice..

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 05:58 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    One danger with the private is that it becomes stale due to a lack of new people even knowing about it. The problem with free is that a few bad apples can ruin a forum with relative ease. There is no easy answer.
    You'd still see the stock talk forum, it would just be marked as "members only." Also, new users registering would see the VIP option.

BTW guys, I'm not looking to get rich here, if we can get a hundred or so people interested, I would be happy to use the proceeds to give back with prizes and contests for VIP members.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 06:01 PM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Also a daily forum instead of weekly would be nice..
    We can easily make it daily but, it will be on one of us to create a new thread every day. After midnight, anyone is welcome to create it. This thread is officially the Monday thread.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 06:31 PM #59
    The closing P&F picked up a penny to 2.92. Still in a column of Xs. Next resistance is the double top at 2.94 on a closing basis.....

Close.jpg

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 06:36 PM #60
    The High/Low reverted to a column of Os and bounced off of support at 2.85 and pushed right back up to close green. We could very easily take out the double top tomorrow at 2.93 as we will be in a column of Xs early more than likely--- and possibly test 2.96/2.97...

High-Low.jpg

Page 6 of 7 ... 4567