Page 5 of 7 ... 34567
    Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 03:40 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Woo Hoo!

"Hello Wolf Child, Your account on "B.J.Matthews.com" has been activated by an administrator, you may login now. Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it using the email address associated with your account. -- Thanks, The Management"

This site (Sirius buzz) was a nice place to gather and meet after the storm but it's time to go home.

Most of you SWPers might be too young to remember or know that the person BM has pointed out the main cause of disruption to "Our" site is posting here at SB..... which honestly is the only negative thing I have to say about SB but it is an extremely important factor IMO.

See ya at home (or not)...
    We are glad to have been here throughout and will continue to be here. I do not want to get into the drama, I will say that the main cause of many problems that have happened in the SIRI community, as well as the source of countless lies and inaccuracy is not here at this site and never again will be.

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 03:40 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Anyone else see the irony in that a competing website needs to be used as support for another member website? Anyone ever use the Yahoo support boards for help with Google because Google wasn't working? Just sayin.

Let everyone there know we have a forum up as well, fair is fair, right? You should also mention that ours has been up and running for 6 years straight with no downtime and its free to join.
    Just for the record CLR......I posted a link to the BUZZ forum a couple of times the last 2 weeks over there before we went dark because of the growing uncertainty. They were not taken down and I was not EDIT censored.
    Last edited by denco1; 12-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.

12-17-2012, 03:41 PM #43
    SB... I was the first one to speak up about it. As I said before, character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. Today is just as good as any to do the right thing.

Anyone else see the irony in that a competing website needs to be used as support for another member website? Anyone ever use the Yahoo support boards for help with Google because Google wasn't working? Just sayin.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 03:45 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You have no class. To think Spencer kindly asked you not bring your personal problems to Sirius Buzz. I apologize Spencer for his lack of character. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. You sir, have none.
    While I disagree with posting about this given the history, people find a home and associate with those they wish to. Wolf, like you, are welcome here. Lets try to keep the community going in a positive fashion and avoid the accusations. I have been accused of many things, I have tried to set records straight, but people will make up their own minds.

We simply strive to be the best and unparalleled. We have an excellent record at that, and will continue to have one.

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 03:51 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I am curious, does the premium, $20/month service have private forums?
    Not yet. If we did a private members only forum, premium members would certainly get in for free.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    This new influx of activity and views on this board is a direct result of the failure of SWP. I and many of us (hundreds) have had our money taken on promises of service that did not materialize. Even if they do with weeks of gap in service they clearly are not to be relied upon. I wonder if we, those fleeced by the "other premium service" can get a special, volume rate for the premium service on this board with a private member only forum for frank discussion of the issues around SXM?
    It would be nice to be able to offer a special like that but... how would we be able to confirm refugees? Anyone could signup and say they were from SW.

Anyone who was fleeced should request a refund from Paypal. You should have no problem getting your money back. Once you do, come here and tell me you want a ridiculously cheap $5 per month private forum and I will set it up in a matter of hours. I don't think there is anyway I could offer something like that any cheaper than $5 per month but, I could offer a yearly subscription for $50 (2months free) for those who want to pay in advance.

A handful of you guys have requested a private forum and I want to make that happen for you but I need at least a dozen interested members to really voice there interest for me to get the ball rolling. A private forum with 5 guys in it will be a little boring. So, let me know!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 04:00 PM #46
    Just a point of clarity

Posters have every right to do what they want to do.

What I do not condone is an active attack on another site or ours. SiriusBuzz never sends anyone to another site to recruit, nor do we participate in any such efforts. We simply try to be here for everyone. If a link to SiriusBuzz appears on another site forum or chat, it is not at the direction or request of SiriusBuzz.

We do not censor other than the obvious spam or if material is in violation of the forum rules. Essentially, we rarely have a need to censor.

There are certain common courtesies between websites that are unwritten rules. Over the past couple of years scads of them have been violated in the SIRI community by site owners as well as posters. The unwritten rules are more stringent for site owners than posters. Just because someone prefers one site over another does not mean they are good or bad. They simply have made a choice that suits their needs better.

I realize that people have certain expectations when it comes to a website. We at SiriusBuzz strive to. Meet or exceed those expectations. We strive to let our quality, constancy, and professionalism define us. We do not seek your accolades, cheers, or praise but are appreciative when it does come. We do not preach to you about what we do or how good we are....you are the judge of that.

We are accessible and try to remain drama free (it is not always easy). We would rather just go about our business and have others go about theirs. The fact is that readers about SiriusXM will visit several sites. That goes without saying. In fact, I encourage that. When people visit many sites the quality, integrity, and professionalism will shine through to each individual reader. Not everyone will feel that SiriusBuzz is the best. That is what gives us drive to continue to be as top notch as we can be.

Cheers to all, apply holidays, and if you have not tried SiriusBuzz Premium, give it a whirl. There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.

12-17-2012, 04:05 PM #47
    You should also mention that ours has been up and running for 6 years straight with no downtime and its free to join.
    Frankly, this forum looks much, much better. I don't think it will happen, but together you would make a great team.
    Last edited by close; 12-17-2012 at 04:12 PM.

12-17-2012, 04:15 PM #48
    hey close bud... long time man. glad to see you posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by close View Post
    Frankly, this forum looks much, much better. I don't think it will happen, but together you would make a great team.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 04:40 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by close View Post
    That will never happen. It was tried and it did not work. The history is in these threads, but frankly it is not really worth regurgitating again.

In life there are people that I love to do business with. There are people that I don't mind doing business with. There are people that I will do business with if I had to. Then there are people that I will never ever ever do business with again no matter what. The last category would fit my stance.

Kind sounds like a Taylor Swift song...lol

12-17-2012, 05:07 PM #50
    Reasonable. $50 annually for a private forum versus $240 annually for private forum AND premium Sirius Buzz. Is that correct? Opinions? Is there enough interest? If lack of privacy keeps some key players away, then this forum as it stands looses value, but if no one wants to pay up the private forum had no value. We know, its all about value!

Not yet. If we did a private members only forum, premium members would certainly get in for free.

It would be nice to be able to offer a special like that but... how would we be able to confirm refugees? Anyone could signup and say they were from SW.

Anyone who was fleeced should request a refund from Paypal. You should have no problem getting your money back. Once you do, come here and tell me you want a ridiculously cheap $5 per month private forum and I will set it up in a matter of hours. I don't think there is anyway I could offer something like that any cheaper than $5 per month but, I could offer a yearly subscription for $50 (2months free) for those who want to pay in advance.

A handful of you guys have requested a private forum and I want to make that happen for you but I need at least a dozen interested members to really voice there interest for me to get the ball rolling. A private forum with 5 guys in it will be a little boring. So, let me know!

Page 5 of 7 ... 34567