Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    12-17-2012, 11:47 AM #21
    Is it working. I tried going in and I had to reregister again, still waiting for the email. I see there's only 3 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy1 View Post
    To whom it may concern, SW has a forum up now.

12-17-2012, 12:14 PM #22
    It seems like the markets are a little wishy washy today. They maybe waiting on the White House for their response on the Fiscal Hill. I bet we have a lot of Buy Limit orders in the $2.85 - $2.86 range. My guess is they will walk the price down and take them out. Unless we get more significant news, would could be bouncing around for awhile. Any thoughts?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-17-2012, 12:24 PM #23
    You have an excellent point. How long has Sirius Buzz been up and running with no problems? They offer the same thing for free (articles, forums, etc). And for all you that like to chat, I am sure Sirius Buzz will accommodate you in some form or fashion. I can assure you, it will be much more secure that what the other "guy" offers.

I really think it's wrong to use Sirius Buzz as your Red Cross shelter when a "competitor" websites go down because of server issues, hackers, registration spamming, etc. How about staying here at Sirius Buzz and giving them a chance?

Sorry Spencer... you are free to move this rant but at least give them time to read it. Won't happened again.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Don't know about the rest of you all, but I am so happy to have found this new board/forum and to be done with the uncertainty of SWP. Too unpredictable and inconsistent for such an important activity. We need a robust server and place to discuss the issues minute to minute. Not being private I gather is an issue to some and we have been offered a private board for a $5 monthly fee. I am curious, does the premium, $20/month service have private forums? This new influx of activity and views on this board is a direct result of the failure of SWP. I and many of us (hundreds) have had our money taken on promises of service that did not materialize. Even if they do with weeks of gap in service they clearly are not to be relied upon. I wonder if we, those fleeced by the "other premium service" can get a special, volume rate for the premium service on this board with a private member only forum for frank discussion of the issues around SXM?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-17-2012, 12:29 PM #24
    Woo Hoo!

"Hello Wolf Child, Your account on "B.J.Matthews.com" has been activated by an administrator, you may login now. Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it using the email address associated with your account. -- Thanks, The Management"

This site (Sirius buzz) was a nice place to gather and meet after the storm but it's time to go home.

Most of you SWPers might be too young to remember or know that the person BM has pointed out the main cause of disruption to "Our" site is posting here at SB..... which honestly is the only negative thing I have to say about SB but it is an extremely important factor IMO.

See ya at home (or not)...

12-17-2012, 12:31 PM #25
    You have no class. To think Spencer kindly asked you not bring your personal problems to Sirius Buzz. I apologize Spencer for his lack of character. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. You sir, have none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Woo Hoo!

"Hello Wolf Child, Your account on "B.J.Matthews.com" has been activated by an administrator, you may login now. Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it using the email address associated with your account. -- Thanks, The Management"

This site (Sirius buzz) was a nice place to gather and meet after the storm but it's time to go home.

Most of you SWPers might be too young to remember or know that the person BM has pointed out the main cause of disruption to "Our" site is posting here at SB..... which honestly is the only negative thing I have to say about SB but it is an extremely important factor IMO.

See ya at home (or not)...

Addict
    12-17-2012, 12:49 PM #26
    I'm with Wolf, PJ, JohnnyBBQ, and others over at the new residence. Come on and join us (Denco, readejs, Waldo, Limit5Bass (if you are back from sick bay). Too bad we've lost track of AquaD and his daily chart work. Maybe someone has his email address and can let him know.

12-17-2012, 01:08 PM #27
    Just got my notice from BM and went into the forum.
    Don't know where I'll end up.

12-17-2012, 01:24 PM #28
    I think this site, SiriusBuzz is valuable. I also think that if the other site gets going it will also be valuable and non-competitive. For instance the new site is not called SatWaves. BJM has indicated that a broader scope of topics stocks sectors, etcc...should be considered as many of his contributors from both HFT and SatWaves has indicated. It will be the contributors or course who make the difference. The message forum on the new site is a "throw-in" freebie as it is here. The real $ value you pay for over there, which has not been tested in this new environment is the analysis, articles, etc. the BJM will hopefully contribute. And it will not be strictly SIRI. He has already asked and receives suggestions how to expand his capabilities in stock analysis to a broader market.

So there

12-17-2012, 01:37 PM #29
    Geoworld this is no way directed at you.

I think SiriusBuzz is valuable too. Again, I don't think it's right to use Sirius Buzz as a "Red Cross Shelter" when Brandon's website crashes or he takes it down. Then you conveniently advertise when it's back up. It's wrong.

The only issue I had with Brandon was when he scammed me out of several hundred dollars and banned me for it. When I asked for my money back, he posted a picture of my personal home, car, and address in his forum. He went as far as asking his membership if they lived near me and if they would take care of me. There were 2 that responded saying they did and would have no problem doing it. They know who they are too.

Again, everyone can do whatever they want. How about doing the right thing for a change?

Enthusiast
    12-17-2012, 01:44 PM #30
    To all:

Over the years there has been a lot of drama. I would rather it not exist, but it does. All that we can do is keep doing what we have been doing for years now without interruption. We have dedicated servers, timely articles, consistency, and a forum that provides you the reader with a place to congregate. SiriusBuzz Premium offered daily technical insight, Bullet Points with email alerts, and analysis that is not available anywhere else. Since inception it has been a strong and growing component of SiriusBuzz.

SiriusBuzz Premium is available as a no hassle subscription. One monthly fee covers it all. No contracts, we don't get ahead of you and you don't get ahead of us. It is a simple concept that is viable. We are considering a private forum. For SiriusBuzz Premium members it would be a value added service (no additional charge). For non members it would be something along the lines of $5 per month or perhaps a discounted annual subscription.

For those concerned with security.... As stated, we have a dedicated server. We do not use a shared server such as Godaddy at $6 per month. The dedicated server allows us to provide you with uninterrupted service. Charles has been building websites for years and there is no one better. By example, SiriusBuzz Premium was installed flawlessly ins out 48 hours, forum upgrades were handled in short order, and responses to members and readers all within hours.

We feel that we offer the premier outlet for serious investors. We have top notch support, service, software, and hardware. We are designed for the long haul.

The bottom line is that you the reader have a place here. We can make it what you want.

Over the years I have come to find that there are those that help the sense of the SIRI community and those that do not. There are those I will do business with and those I will not. I like to simply leave it at that.

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...