Page 30 of 38 ... 202829303132 ...
    12-14-2012, 06:12 PM #291
    Quote Originally Posted by brian65PLS View Post
    any predictions for Monday's open?
    Question does someone know something that will move the stock
    or is it simple short covering?
    Hillbilly what's your thoughts?
    I think it may well have been the predicted squeeze since shorts had to come up with an additional nickle?

Enthusiast
    12-14-2012, 06:14 PM #292
    logged in at the Apple Store, while awaiting a replacement laptop...haven't been online most of the afternoon checking stuff...probably won't, either...

Denco emailed me w/ a "WOWOWOWOWOWOW" didja see the last 15 minutes?!?

I toyed with him a bit....of course...

here's what I'd say to that -- also, this will be my last technical post on any forum unless it's my own.

Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 2.15.54 PM.jpg

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-14-2012, 06:14 PM #293
    I feel your pain SXMI as I had an overcore buy sitting at 2.65 today (at the 50% fib retracement level). I was extremely light on my core shares too (only about 30% of my total SIRI holdings)......

the "perfect" trade is hard to make with this stock, but there is still plenty of money to be made....hang in there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't think you guys will be seeing me around anymore. I was in cash looking for a little better buy and just missed out and this has really done me in now.

12-14-2012, 06:15 PM #294
    I'm with you sold overcore took profit - hanging on to core - guts telling me you're right. Great day for a cold beer or 12. Thanks for responding. Have you seen Doc Draland over here?
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The buy in for the Div was through close yesterday SL. The BIG MONEY knows that. This has to be related to royalty. I don't think we will see a BIG DROP after we crushed resistance like this. The demand was very pent up with the BB compression. If could have moved hard either way depending on the catalyst. Bulls won on this one.

12-14-2012, 06:18 PM #295
    Here it the reason for the jump in Sirius XM stock price. Just out...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...tml?cmpid=yhoo
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-14-2012, 06:18 PM #296
    Here is an SA post by Stephen Faulkner a few minutes ago, who predicted the squeeze a couple of days ago:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1065...y?source=yahoo

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:18 PM #297
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You can change your settings to allow 20, 30, or 40 posts per page; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions (its a little past halfway down the page).

Hopefully that pacifies you while I look into the other thing.
    Tks CLR......20 is MUCH BETTER than the default...........You're a funny guy CLR. ...I'll just sit back and watch you perform the magic..... Thanks for the info!!

Addict
    12-14-2012, 06:21 PM #298
    Just for the hell-of-it, (because I failed to follow your earlier definition of when you had to own the stock in order to earn the dividend, I phoned my broker (TDA), and he confirmed that the stock opened today as x-dividend, meaning anyone buying after today's open will not earn the dividend.

So, where does that leave us in terms of what was responsible for the POP, and will or might we see a gap up on Monday? This is getting more exciting by the minute.

PS. Now maybe I can take my attention back to my new iPad 4, purchased last evening as the joint gift for wifie and me.......Talk about making me feel like a real dummy. I can't even figure how to download/install a free app needed to connect to my wireless printer. Gonna be a long night.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The buy in for the Div was through close yesterday SL. The BIG MONEY knows that. This has to be related to royalty. I don't think we will see a BIG DROP after we crushed resistance like this. The demand was very pent up with the BB compression. If could have moved hard either way depending on the catalyst. Bulls won on this one.

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:22 PM #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoworld View Post
    Denco....where is the news for this...do you have a link or something. Thanks ahead of time.
    I don't have news yet, but have herd that it is related. IMR24 also has posted something about this I think.

EDIT: Midas has the confirmation a few posts up from here. It is Royalty decision....
    Last edited by denco1; 12-14-2012 at 06:33 PM.

12-14-2012, 06:23 PM #300
    wow - missed the AH 3+ pop, trimmed a few at 2.91, don't want to be greedy. Had a few buy orders in at 2.68, only got 150 shares out of 15K filled, pissed I moved some orders down from 2.72 to there. Ahh well, can't win em all, my core is smiling into the weekend. Added some appl too, I expect a bounce on Monday, we will see, if it breaks 500, may to wait till 430 to buy some more though.

Page 30 of 38 ... 202829303132 ...