Page 29 of 38 ... 192728293031 ...
    12-14-2012, 05:54 PM #281
    Hey guys heading home for the wknd. Thanks for everyone's input (including you SXMI)! Gonna crack that Remy tonight. Enjoy all.

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 05:57 PM #282
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I could but, I dont think you'd like the results... the problem is, that little who's online box is "expensive" in that running it at the bottom of every thread on the site would slow the response time down. I don't think you want it at the expense of sitting around waiting for pages to load.

I do user experience work for a living so, please humor this stupid question... why do you want that box at the bottom of the thread pages? Your answer to that question might lead me to better solution.
    2 reasons CLR

I came from a board that had it at the bottom and am used to that. And secondly, you can see who's hanging on line with you on a quick scroll down instead of leaving the thread to another page. The other board also had 25 post per page which makes it a bit more convenient. No big deal, just a suggestion. Tks for the reply!
    Last edited by denco1; 12-14-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Enthusiast
    12-14-2012, 05:58 PM #283
    glad I got back in! Going to pop a cork and smoke a fattie What a great day!

Head Honcho
    12-14-2012, 05:58 PM #284
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Don't ever do that please
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    F yes CLR I am for it!!
    Thunderdome!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    12-14-2012, 06:01 PM #285
    2 reasons CLR

I came from a board that had it at the bottom and am used to that. And secondly, you can see whos hanging on line with you on a quick scroll down instead of leaving the thread to another page. the other board also had 25 post per page which makes it a bit more convenient. No big deal, just a suggestion. Tks for the reply!
    You can change your settings to allow 20, 30, or 40 posts per page; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions (its a little past halfway down the page).

Hopefully that pacifies you while I look into the other thing.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

12-14-2012, 06:03 PM #286
    Nice. Lucky!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    glad I got back in! Going to pop a cork and smoke a fattie What a great day!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:08 PM #287
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Does anybody here know exactly what caused this? Any news on the wires near or after close? Is this just the tip of the iceberg? I mean, is there more of the same coming on Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriuslistener View Post
    I think it was buy get the nickle and get out. I'm looking for a severe drop later - I can't see anything else - maybe rumors on big buyback soon or CEO selection BUT I haven't seen anything at all to justify it.
    The buy in for the Div was through close yesterday SL. The BIG MONEY knows that. This has to be related to royalty. I don't think we will see a BIG DROP after we crushed resistance like this. The demand was very pent up with the BB compression. It could have moved hard either way depending on the catalyst. Bulls won on this one.
    Last edited by denco1; 12-14-2012 at 06:20 PM.

12-14-2012, 06:09 PM #288
    any predictions for Monday's open?
    Question does someone know something that will move the stock
    or is it simple short covering?
    Hillbilly what's your thoughts?

12-14-2012, 06:09 PM #289
    The buy in for the Div was through close yesterday SL. The BIG MONEY knows that. This has to be related to royalty. I don't think we will see a BIG DROP after we crushed resistance like this. The demand was very pent up with the BB compression. If could have moved hard either way depending on the catalyst. Bulls won on this one.
    Denco....where is the news for this...do you have a link or something. Thanks ahead of time.

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:11 PM #290
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Don't ever do that please
    F yes CLR I am for it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Thunderdome!
    I'm fine either way CLR. IMR24 has seniority....It's all good to me. I prefer to be private but can hang either way.

Page 29 of 38 ... 192728293031 ...