Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 375

Thread: SIRI Weekly Thread 12-10-2012 to 12-16-2012

  1. #271
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    SXMI..You,ve got to stay bro..you have great insight, knowledge, and your satire is priceless. Everything comes back, you,ll be ok. JHMO
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hang in there brother, as my deceased father in law always said, "there's a deal every day". You miss this one, you get the next one, or the one after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't think you guys will be seeing me around anymore. I was in cash looking for a little better buy and just missed out and this has really done me in now.
    Hang in there Dude. We are already back to the closing price. They will test low 2.80s again at some point.

  2. #272
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 524
    I will support that as long as everyone can join who pays. I don't want to pay $5 and the be told I can't join. I am here to make money. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can create a members only forum, pull out all advertising, and charge you guys a fee, just give me the word!

    For $5 a month I could make "Stock Talk" members only, and let the SiriusBuzz Premium members in for free.

    I will let the reaction of this suggestion dictate what we do. You guys tell me.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  3. #273
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524

  4. #274
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Royalty news perhaps ? I'm stumped on this move. Thanks D, i was thinking it was a hold into this am.
    Unconfirmed 9% from 8. Half % a year starting 2014 through 2017 yes!!!!! If true

  5. #275
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    SXMI..You,ve got to stay bro..you have great insight, knowledge, and your satire is priceless. Everything comes back, you,ll be ok. JHMO
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hang in there brother, as my deceased father in law always said, "there's a deal every day". You miss this one, you get the next one, or the one after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't think you guys will be seeing me around anymore. I was in cash looking for a little better buy and just missed out and this has really done me in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    That was electrifying

    I sold some @ 3.00 and AH 3.05.... Nice gap to fill in the morning.

    Spencer, I apologize for my outburst. It won't happen again.

    Denco & Bass, you guys are the creme de la creme and I hope to see you around. It just won't be around here.
    I prefer operating in a closed environment even if it's a little dysfunctional.

    SXMI... geez man, when will you ever learn?
    Wolf!!!! Congrats MAN!!....resistance broken!!!

    Don't leave me hanging bro. Hang with us. You're part of the family dog!!! That goes for you too of course SXMI.....I need you guys here!!

  6. #276
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can create a members only forum, pull out all advertising, and charge you guys a fee, just give me the word!

    For $5 a month I could make "Stock Talk" members only, and let the SiriusBuzz Premium members in for free.

    I will let the reaction of this suggestion dictate what we do. You guys tell me.
    Don't ever do that please

  7. #277
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,573
    F yes CLR I am for it!!

  8. #278
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    Thanks for the compliment Wolf.....

    looks like everyone got their divy and a little Xmas gift! Tomorrow should provide for some good trading opportunities.....good luck everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    That was electrifying

    I sold some @ 3.00 and AH 3.05.... Nice gap to fill in the morning.

    Spencer, I apologize for my outburst. It won't happen again.

    Denco & Bass, you guys are the creme de la creme and I hope to see you around. It just won't be around here.
    I prefer operating in a closed environment even if it's a little dysfunctional.

    SXMI... geez man, when will you ever learn?

  9. #279
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    Well they opened the top of our cage and we popped. That was exciting to watch. Loved seeIng that 3.10!!!!!

  10. #280
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    That was electrifying

    I sold some @ 3.00 and AH 3.05.... Nice gap to fill in the morning.
    Don't be surprised by a gap up imo

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •