Page 22 of 38 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Enthusiast
    12-14-2012, 03:16 PM #211
    slightbuzz.....

Not a stupid question at all

The price category does not set up a warning flag it is a caution flag. Caution flags do not mean that something has shifted in sentiment. I call it caution because it is an early indication of possible moves and shifts. This chart gets updated daily on SiriusBuzz Peremium.

The concept is that you want to see each successive average higher than the next.

12-14-2012, 03:16 PM #212
    Hey Spencer! Thanks for giving me a chance. You're a good guy man. It is nice to see some old faces in here. Just like old times too. I assume everyone still owns sirius xm? You guys did very well being patient holding this stock!!!!!!!!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-14-2012, 03:22 PM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey Spencer! Thanks for giving me a chance. You're a good guy man. It is nice to see some old faces in here. Just like old times too. I assume everyone still owns sirius xm? You guys did very well being patient holding this stock!!!!!!!!
    Oh **** this asshole!

This guy is a cancer. I'm outta here.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-14-2012, 03:23 PM #214
    Ever since the first close below 2.80 (4 days after the CC), SIRI has attempted several times to close above that amount with no success...SIRI seems to have settled in a trading range of approx. 2.70 - 2.80 and is testing the bottom of the channel again today. As indicated by all the tall upper shadows on the candles since the 1st close under 2.80, there has been a lot of selling pressure on the stock. If there was more demand that supply, I would expect more closes to be at or near the high of the day (meaning there would be a very little or no upper shadow on the candle).

Since the trading channel is only approx. $.10, a channel breakdown (close of 2.69 or lower) would indicate a short-term move to 2.60.
    SIRI 2012-12-14.jpg

Sorry I'm a little slow with some chart updates, but food does not necessarily agree with my stomach today after being sick the last few days....

12-14-2012, 03:23 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    slightbuzz.....

Not a stupid question at all

The price category does not set up a warning flag it is a caution flag. Caution flags do not mean that something has shifted in sentiment. I call it caution because it is an early indication of possible moves and shifts. This chart gets updated daily on SiriusBuzz Peremium.

The concept is that you want to see each successive average higher than the next.
    Thank you much clearer.

12-14-2012, 03:23 PM #216
    Nah. It's all good. Don't worry Wolf. No problems here.
    Last edited by midas360; 12-14-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-14-2012, 03:23 PM #217
    2.69 - ouch

12-14-2012, 03:25 PM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    I believe the yellow boxes are the cautions. If there were red boxes I believe they would be warnings
    Thank you as well. Now that i'm filled with all this new knowledge its time for a drink!

12-14-2012, 03:35 PM #219
    I remember when initially reading the whining by Pandora, they were unhappy with the amount of royalty relative to revenue they were paying and how it compared to Sirius XM numbers and wanted an "equal playing field". I believe, it is now when you play a song you pay x to the owner. Well P plays a lot of songs to a lot of people with little revenue generated and SXM plays less songs, has other sources of revenue they pay for in other ways, and has a lot more revenue due to its superior business model. So, P wants the government to help them with their bad business model? More government welfare. If they make SXM pay more and P less I will be livid. What happened to capitalism and competition to drive success and wealth. Don't get me started!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Note: my understanding is that we're supposed to pay a percentage of all revenues - I hope that I'm wrong.

Regarding the royalty rates - what irritates the hell out of me is that we're not ONLY a jukebox - there is a tremendous amount of content that is NOT music.

More to the point, there are a LOT of folks that don't ever listen to the music. While I do listen to the music channels more these days - I was one of those people. There were a few years that I ONLY listened to the talk stations.

Why should they pay royalties on all revenues? I just don't get it.

12-14-2012, 03:38 PM #220
    Even though SIRi is down nearly 3% today the NET Cash flow is postive $900k at this point

Page 22 of 38 ... 12202122232432 ...