Page 28 of 38 ... 182627282930 ...
    Mentor
    12-14-2012, 05:42 PM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    SXMI..You,ve got to stay bro..you have great insight, knowledge, and your satire is priceless. Everything comes back, you,ll be ok. JHMO
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hang in there brother, as my deceased father in law always said, "there's a deal every day". You miss this one, you get the next one, or the one after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't think you guys will be seeing me around anymore. I was in cash looking for a little better buy and just missed out and this has really done me in now.
    Hang in there Dude. We are already back to the closing price. They will test low 2.80s again at some point.

12-14-2012, 05:45 PM #272
    I will support that as long as everyone can join who pays. I don't want to pay $5 and the be told I can't join. I am here to make money. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can create a members only forum, pull out all advertising, and charge you guys a fee, just give me the word!

For $5 a month I could make "Stock Talk" members only, and let the SiriusBuzz Premium members in for free.

I will let the reaction of this suggestion dictate what we do. You guys tell me.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-14-2012, 05:45 PM #273

Guru
    12-14-2012, 05:47 PM #274
    Royalty news perhaps ? I'm stumped on this move. Thanks D, i was thinking it was a hold into this am.
    Unconfirmed 9% from 8. Half % a year starting 2014 through 2017 yes!!!!! If true

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 05:48 PM #275
    SXMI..You,ve got to stay bro..you have great insight, knowledge, and your satire is priceless. Everything comes back, you,ll be ok. JHMO
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hang in there brother, as my deceased father in law always said, "there's a deal every day". You miss this one, you get the next one, or the one after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't think you guys will be seeing me around anymore. I was in cash looking for a little better buy and just missed out and this has really done me in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    That was electrifying

I sold some @ 3.00 and AH 3.05.... Nice gap to fill in the morning.

Spencer, I apologize for my outburst. It won't happen again.

Denco & Bass, you guys are the creme de la creme and I hope to see you around. It just won't be around here.
    I prefer operating in a closed environment even if it's a little dysfunctional.

SXMI... geez man, when will you ever learn?
    Wolf!!!! Congrats MAN!!....resistance broken!!!

Don't leave me hanging bro. Hang with us. You're part of the family dog!!! That goes for you too of course SXMI.....I need you guys here!!

Guru
    12-14-2012, 05:48 PM #276
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I can create a members only forum, pull out all advertising, and charge you guys a fee, just give me the word!

For $5 a month I could make "Stock Talk" members only, and let the SiriusBuzz Premium members in for free.

I will let the reaction of this suggestion dictate what we do. You guys tell me.
    Don't ever do that please

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 05:49 PM #277
    F yes CLR I am for it!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-14-2012, 05:51 PM #278
    Thanks for the compliment Wolf.....

looks like everyone got their divy and a little Xmas gift! Tomorrow should provide for some good trading opportunities.....good luck everyone...
    That was electrifying

Spencer, I apologize for my outburst. It won't happen again.

Denco & Bass, you guys are the creme de la creme and I hope to see you around. It just won't be around here.
    I prefer operating in a closed environment even if it's a little dysfunctional.

SXMI... geez man, when will you ever learn?

Enthusiast
    12-14-2012, 05:52 PM #279
    Well they opened the top of our cage and we popped. That was exciting to watch. Loved seeIng that 3.10!!!!!

Guru
    12-14-2012, 05:52 PM #280
    That was electrifying

Don't be surprised by a gap up imo

Page 28 of 38 ... 182627282930 ...