Page 37 of 38 ... 2735363738
    12-16-2012, 12:47 PM #361
    "Redcloud (referring to P): "What do they own, an algor-rythme.?"

Guru
    12-16-2012, 03:56 PM #362
    Right. And they call it a music discovery service because you discover music you are glad you don't have to listen to on Sirius xm

12-16-2012, 04:04 PM #363
    Quote Originally Posted by G4504 View Post
    Hello everyone. I was wanting to get everyone's opinion about the recent uptick in Sirius XM? TIA!
    You would best serve yourself by reading this weeks thread starting from Friday late afternoon when the SIRI jumped in SP. After 3pm. EST.

Enthusiast
    12-16-2012, 04:12 PM #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Ya gotta love Mel, he's going out with a BANG!!!

It will be interesting to see RC if he actually leaves....There is no better position to be in to negotiate from than mel's position of "hey...happy to leave" We'll see if fences are mended and they pony up to Mel's price....Would not surprise me to see that

Addict
    12-16-2012, 07:17 PM #365
    Well shucks, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair rooting for Denco's team. Funny how i get the same feeling there (re. outcome of the score and whether or not it will be in the favor of Dallas) as I get in anticipation of the market opening tomorrow and observation of what SIRI will do in the near term. I'm thinking we gap up, and if so, then I'll try to take some profits at a high level (relative to Friday's close), and put in motion a play for the gap to fill, and consequent accumulation gains.

I think it is anyone's guess what the price will do tomorrow.

Bartender, let's have another round for the house (and let everyone muddle over their own thoughts and wishes for the days to come).

12-16-2012, 07:21 PM #366
    Who new that the Mayan's were actually predicting the end of satwaves and not the world!

Mentor
    12-16-2012, 08:20 PM #367
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Well shucks, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair rooting for Denco's team. Funny how i get the same feeling there (re. outcome of the score and whether or not it will be in the favor of Dallas) as I get in anticipation of the market opening tomorrow and observation of what SIRI will do in the near term. I'm thinking we gap up, and if so, then I'll try to take some profits at a high level (relative to Friday's close), and put in motion a play for the gap to fill, and consequent accumulation gains.

Bartender, let's have another round for the house (and let everyone muddle over their own thoughts and wishes for the days to come).
    Whats up SLY-

On the edge of my seat with this game and the Dog!!!

Addict
    12-16-2012, 08:54 PM #368

Bartender. please bring Denco a drink.......... on the house

Congrats Denco. I think this means you are in a three-way tie for the division championship? That was a close game.

I'm thinking of a off-the-wall sell at $3.15 tomorrow morning. Considering the AH action on Friday to $3.10 it could very well be that someone is out there looking for some $3.15 action. can't blame me for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Whats up SLY-

Mentor
    12-16-2012, 09:57 PM #369
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Whats up SLY-

Congrats Denco. I think this means you are in a three-way tie for the division championship? That was a close game.

I'm thinking of a off-the-wall sell at $3.15 tomorrow morning. Considering the AH action on Friday to $3.10 it could very well be that someone is out there looking for some $3.15 action. can't blame me for trying.
    Thanks for the drink SLY....I'm exausted, wow, what a game!

SIRI action tomorrow will be interesting to say the least. Lots of FOMO AH but was it MM induced? I guess we'll see. A nice gap up would make a sell decision easy. I'll take a 5-7 PM pop sell and take my chances......overcore of course.

12-16-2012, 10:23 PM #370
    If you go back a few months we are looking at an ascending triangle. Higher lows and basically a flat horizontal upper line, even with the 2.91 close. It is going to pop up probably sooner than later.