Page 6 of 38 ... 4567816 ...
    Addict
    12-13-2012, 09:40 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    im

I thought after the dividend announcement it was going to go through the roof!!!
    I have been wondering all along if those who have been long all year and have big profits would use tomorrow as their sell day once also locking in the dividend, which might represent a good buying opportunity. But they tied this in with the royalty announcement (if it comes) to make all of our decisions very tough. Then of course the MM's let it go yesterday after holding their knee on the neck of the stock for days.

Addict
    12-13-2012, 09:43 AM #52
    Am I alone or did we all get routed from SWP to the new BJM site this morning with no clue over there as to what comes next? Anyway, over there I somehow located a "Registration" button where I executed that process (again, for the third time), and received a message that once I receive my "authentication" email I will be able to log on to the forum. I can hardly wait.

12-13-2012, 09:51 AM #53
    you are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Am I alone or did we all get routed from SWP to the new BJM site this morning with no clue over there as to what comes next? Anyway, over there I somehow located a "Registration" button where I executed that process (again, for the third time), and received a message that once I receive my "authentication" email I will be able to log on to the forum. I can hardly wait.

12-13-2012, 09:55 AM #54
    I'm starting to regret my decision to sign up again with BM.

Addict
    12-13-2012, 09:56 AM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrif View Post
    you are not alone
    Last night he some rambling explanation on his site and actually had a similar one posted on the satwaves forum, but that explanation is gone now. The redirecting started after midnight last.

12-13-2012, 09:56 AM #56
    Me too, of all days, the first ever Ex-dividend date with what expects to be a tumultuous day. Is he clueless or what?

I hope "the boys" all show up here, I am all in and hoping to get back to holding for at least a few month or longer horizon. I sold my big, long (no not that) chunk of heavily leveraged SIRI back in April at the 2.40 peak, ka ching, and been in and out on the way up from 1.80, but ya never know with this stock. The ups and downs have been berry, berry good to me. Its been fun if not a bit stressful at times trying to catch the falling knife over and over again, but making bank doing it. I would love to just chill and sit back and what my balance grow for a while. A mans gotta dream.

Mentor
    12-13-2012, 09:57 AM #57
    Morning SLY....YEAH, what a bunch of SH#$T. Nice time to do it too...

Enthusiast
    12-13-2012, 10:03 AM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I have been wondering all along if those who have been long all year and have big profits would use tomorrow as their sell day once also locking in the dividend, which might represent a good buying opportunity. But they tied this in with the royalty announcement (if it comes) to make all of our decisions very tough. Then of course the MM's let it go yesterday after holding their knee on the neck of the stock for days.
    SXMI

I have to admit I am worried about Friday. I am all in right now and was debating what to do (sell and buy lower to get more shares or just keep holding). My odds are I almost do it wrong every time. The damnedest thing is I can see it going either way. I have never been in a spot where i was so confused!!!

Addict
    12-13-2012, 10:04 AM #59
    Charles....it seems checking the multi-quote is not working ? I know it worked yesterday when I used it...

Can you look into this.

Enthusiast
    12-13-2012, 10:08 AM #60
    Just looked at the NASDAQ Siri pre-market and I just love when they use four decimal places (big money) $2.7801

Page 6 of 38 ... 4567816 ...