View Poll Results: Will the Mayan calendar thingy affect the markets?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 9.09%
  • No

10 90.91%
Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...
    Mentor
    12-05-2012, 08:43 PM #61
    Dig that Avatar Pom Poms!! Been a wild couple of days. Still trying to get my head straight after the LMCA beat down...

12-05-2012, 09:03 PM #62
    Hindsight is 20/20...
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Sup guys. Glad to see some of you come to your senses and join a real website with credible information. When is the FCC going to make its decision regarding Liberty? The election is over and it's time to get back to business. Make a decision, will ya???
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-05-2012, 09:09 PM #63
    not hindsight, i prefer to call if confirmation.....if i miss a few cents, so be it. i work too hard for my money
    Hindsight is 20/20...

Addict
    12-05-2012, 09:11 PM #64
    yes it has Denco. today's doji was a pleasant surprise. tomorrow's activity should be a little more telling of the short-term due to today's "indecision" candle...
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Dig that Avatar Pom Poms!! Been a wild couple of days. Still trying to get my head straight after the LMCA beat down...

12-05-2012, 10:55 PM #65
    All you have is hindsight when making an investment decision. Charts are "history" based on things that already happened. If you miss a few cents its because you didn't predict the future fast enough based on historical data. HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Pom Poms View Post
    not hindsight, i prefer to call if confirmation.....if i miss a few cents, so be it. i work too hard for my money
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-05-2012, 10:58 PM #66
    as long as i can look at the past and play "statistics" based on patterns, I will accept that any day of the week.....so midas, the way you make it sound, you don't use charts? how do you base your investment decisions?
    All you have is hindsight when making an investment decision. Charts are "history" based on things that already happened. If you miss a few cents its because you didn't predict the future fast enough based on historical data. HAHAHAHA

12-05-2012, 11:30 PM #67
    We can use Sirius Buzz's private messengering if you really want to know. I was just responding to what you said about using charts to determine when FCC makes its decision regarding Liberty. I personally will just read the company's news release.

Quote Originally Posted by Pom Poms View Post
    as long as i can look at the past and play "statistics" based on patterns, I will accept that any day of the week.....so midas, the way you make it sound, you don't use charts? how do you base your investment decisions?

12-06-2012, 12:04 AM #68
    PomPoms... please don't take what I am saying the wrong way. Whatever works for you in making money is great! Charting is an excellent way to make money.

Addict
    12-06-2012, 01:50 AM #69
    Well, I personally think "leaks" happen once in a while and the chart starts to reflect that information. I personally don't think all investors get all information at the same times.

12-06-2012, 06:48 PM #70
    I believe that the market makers are in full control. They make Siri the price that they want. All we can try to do is be on the right side of the trade. Gaps always seem to fill.

Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...