View Poll Results: Will the Mayan calendar thingy affect the markets?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 9.09%
  • No

10 90.91%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIRI Weekly Thread - 12/3/2012 - 12/7/2012

Mentor
    I agree Pom Poms. The lack of volume was not real convincing but when SIRI does make descent moves it does so over a few days. We could easily test 2.75-2.77 and then pop up and test 2.85 ish. With a lot of red tomorrow we could also stay in the lower end. I too would like to see good volume comfirmation. That bieng said, we are sitting in a Bullish position for now.

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Bass done stole the nick name smi gave me, the poll needs a maybe button I shall cast my vote. I posted something at the watering hole, sure is drying up fast. Sucks having to learn new UI's after grown so used to one, S happen's. Attachment 625
    What's up RC. Glad to see you give us a visit.......

Pom Pom's, I don't see how you get your candle interpretation for the day, because I don't see how you can call this a rally, to confirm your candle, especially when we've been in a downtrend. To me the rally was from 2.50 to 2.97. If not, I'd call this a micro rally.

Looking in my crystal ball, I say we could hit $2.75 right before we hit $2.85, that's what my bearish side says, a little drop before the pop. It's all good. On the other hand I see a gradual easing back into the reality of what's really happening, with $2.85 being the target for the week for me. I see no major roadblocks in our path, it's a done deal. Santa Claus is coming to town, it's a time for giving, and everyone says fuch it, the fiscal cliff fuch it, ssdd, just like last Nov., Dec. It's gettin too easy. Jmo

Edit: Not that I'm saying I do, but it's true, I don't want anyone to take thereself over their own fiscal cliff. Diversify

Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    the rally is the up trend line the last four days. sure, if you want to place that adjective in front of rally, i could agree though. tomorrow is a huge day from a technical standpoint, IMHO only of course.
    Pom Pom's, I don't see how you get your candle interpretation for the day, because I don't see how you can call this a rally, to confirm your candle, especially when we've been in a downtrend. To me the rally was from 2.50 to 2.97. If not, I'd call this a micro rally.

Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    By the way Red, glad you paid us a visit and sorry to steal the name....didn't realize you wanted it.....but you can't have it though.....

You got that right PP, tomorrow will tell the tale, or will it? I did't want the name, in fact, I've been looking for a come back to it, the best I could do was doo-doo pom's,lol.

I just hope everyone doesn't loose touch, this sucks really, I'll be around.

Head Honcho
    Quote Originally Posted by Pom Poms View Post
    By the way Red, glad you paid us a visit and sorry to steal the name....didn't realize you wanted it.....but you can't have it though.....
    For the right price I could magically make Pom Poms available again ;-)

Have you seen these people running up their credit cards and not paying their loans because they think the world is going to end? I wonder what kind of impact these people will have on our economy when the world inevitably does not end.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    You got that right PP, tomorrow will tell the tale, or will it? I did't want the name, in fact, I've been looking for a come back to it, the best I could do was doo-doo pom's,lol.
    How about SHLONGDUCKDONG..............or is that LONGDUCKDONG......of 16 candles of course.....

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast