View Poll Results: Will the Mayan calendar thingy affect the markets?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 9.09%
  • No

10 90.91%
Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-04-2012, 11:40 PM #51
    wow SI, that is a friggin boatload of shares!!
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Just in case we have some eager beavers wishing to take some profits at these levels, I decided to put some dry powder back to work, and have buy orders for 100K+ shares at various price points all the way down to 2.70. Just in case.

Head Honcho
    12-05-2012, 01:18 AM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Pom Poms View Post
    wow SI, that is a friggin boatload of shares!!
    I was thinking the same thing. Actually, I was thinking holy****shitwhatthewhat?!?!

Good for you SI, I hope I get a chance to pay with money like that one day. Kudos. Unless you inherited it all...in that case I'm going to have to hate.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    12-05-2012, 01:33 AM #53
    "714 Views" and 5 votes.......

Addict
    12-05-2012, 09:43 AM #54
    First let me confirm to you Pom Poms that I have voted. Sorry it took me so long. As regards my itchy buy trigger yesterday, after reading the first half of that book you recommended (Takky Stock Charts), I guess my confidence button lit up and allowed me to take a little risk. As it turns out, only 60K shares met my various buy points, and now I hope to see 2.70 or less to fill the others (all of that just before we take off toward $3.00 and above). It just didn't feel right with all this dry powder under my pillow, and watching what I hope to see as a positive surge. I've held some reserve powder in case we go chasing after that gap down around 2.52 or where ever that one is............ I see auto numbers are looking strong. Wonder if the market will react to that.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 12-05-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Addict
    12-05-2012, 09:56 AM #55
    Pom Poms, hopefully this is a short response necessary. On this chart view on TOS how do I extend the right margin as you have done, so that i may add notations, etc.? I think I found it once, but now I must be blind. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: sorry, but I thought my question was posted as a direct resonse to a chart you posted a couple pages back.

Mentor
    12-05-2012, 10:16 AM #56
    Morning Folks. Man that LMCA beating hurt....I guess that's what I get for diversifing my SIRI investment.

Addict
    12-05-2012, 10:24 AM #57
    I wasn't questioning your buys as everyone has different goals, objectives, time frames, etc...., just commenting on the boatload of shares that you have amassed - nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    First let me confirm to you Pom Poms that I have voted. Sorry it took me so long. As regards my itchy buy trigger yesterday, after reading the first half of that book you recommended (Takky Stock Charts), I guess my confidence button lit up and allowed me to take a little risk. As it turns out, only 60K shares met my various buy points, and now I hope to see 2.70 or less to fill the others (all of that just before we take off toward $3.00 and above). It just didn't feel right with all this dry powder under my pillow, and watching what I hope to see as a positive surge. I've held some reserve powder in case we go chasing after that gap down around 2.52 or where ever that one is............ I see auto numbers are looking strong. Wonder if the market will react to that.

Addict
    12-05-2012, 10:33 AM #58
    those "V" patterns are what to watch for....they usually don't have enough consolidation to support a big move upLMCA 2012-12-05.jpg

12-05-2012, 03:46 PM #59
    Sup guys. Glad to see some of you come to your senses and join a real website with credible information. When is the FCC going to make its decision regarding Liberty? The election is over and it's time to get back to business. Make a decision, will ya???
    Last edited by midas360; 12-05-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: testing something

Addict
    12-05-2012, 08:22 PM #60
    I have a feeling the charts will give us a hint when the decision has been made....
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Sup guys. Glad to see some of you come to your senses and join a real website with credible information. When is the FCC going to make its decision regarding Liberty? The election is over and it's time to get back to business. Make a decision, will ya???

Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...