Enthusiast
    08-08-2008, 06:46 AM #1

Only 15 minutes of Sirius Buzz Radio Show?

When I try to download or listen to this weeks show I only get 15 mins. of it. This has happened before. Anyone know what is going on?

Help!... I need my fix.

The show is great, and yes...The Spirit of Radio is the right intro. I have wondered for months why this wasn't already the case.

Thanks!
    Last edited by spanyo; 08-08-2008 at 06:51 AM.

Head Honcho
    08-08-2008, 08:00 AM #2

tech difficulties

We run the show through Blog Talk Radio. They had issues with phone lines, and we were unable to connect. We wound up doing a conference call.

Sorry about that, but it was beyond our control
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Enthusiast
    08-08-2008, 10:27 AM #3
    I actually enjoyed the conference call over the blog talk radio. For one it was not time restricted and it was more personal. Although, I realize Tyler, Brandon and Charles do not have 2+ hours every Thursday to spend on a conference call to talk to us Sirius junkies. Thanks guys.

The good news is Charles got me back on to the Sirius Buzz site. Thanks Charles.

Enthusiast
    08-08-2008, 08:58 PM #4
    Tyler, no need to apologize. I'm just grateful that you and the gang do the show. It keeps getting better. I will just make sure to listen live next time.

Thanks again for all your hard work. It has made this difficult time much more bearable for us longs.

Mentor
    08-08-2008, 11:29 PM #5
    Yeah, I actually called in last night and got the first bit of it by phone, but when they disconnected to try and fix things, it got dropped completely. Unfortunately I have a job where I work pretty much every Thursday night, so I take my blue tooth headset and try and listen in as much as possible.

I wish there was another format that could be used that was more stable... Blogtalk has always been very unstable for my liking. Of course, more stable and more features = $$$.