09-14-2012, 03:24 PM #1

once again not happy

well this is the second time i have tried sirius and it seems to me that the service has not changed i still spend all day trying to tune the radio so that i can hear sirius the radio channels always seem to overtake the sirius signal i am a truck driver and i have a truck antenna and it is in clear view of the signal but it seems the radio has a stronger signal this was i problem years ago so i dropped it now its only been back on for a week and i am ready to drop it again but this time will be for good and i will never return unless someone from sirius can tell me how to fix this problem and it works anyone have any other suggestions or does anyone else have this problem.

Head Honcho
    09-14-2012, 05:50 PM #2
    Are you using an FM transmitter? If so, find a way to setup a direct connection. The FM transmitter requires a weak/dead FM channel to broadcast to but, when you're driving across the country you're going to have to constantly look for a new weak channel to broadcast to.

Does your trucks radio have an aux input? RCA inputs? If not, get a direct connection to the FM antenna wire. There are all kinds of direct connection options. The FM transmitter should be your last resort.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder