Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    08-08-2012, 07:18 PM #11
    Did it hit 2.50 intraday? Didnt think it got there before .... but in any case ... it seems the close was a new high.

Head Honcho
    08-08-2012, 10:07 PM #12
    It was actually 2.40 back in April (I could have sworn it hit 2.50) and yes, it hit 2.51 today. This stock seems to always famously pullback after any kind of run so, I'd like to play a trade this time around.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-08-2012, 11:03 PM #13
    All I can say is hold out until we get I'd say a few days of low volume in a row. My guess is we see 2.65 tomorrow possibly 2.80 within a week.

I wouldn't try to trade it right now unless you watch the intraday one minute chart very closely. There has been a signal the past two days. When the macd has crossed down and rsi hits below 50 and the share price is at the hod, a trade can be made, but you have to get back in within a half hour.

I'll be looking to sell about 10% at 2.58 and another 10% at 2.65. After that I'm letting the rest ride.

Two major breakouts today. 2.50 caused a double top breakout on the point and figure chart. The close above 2.42 caused a breakout on the inverse head and shoulders or cup and handle pattern dating back a year or so. Lets see where this ends up next week!

oh yeah, also, on the weekly candle chart the macd signaled a buy signal and it should be a few weeks to decide if you want out. Until then, keep at least enough shares to see the ride.

The two debt payoffs and the nol move on the books is causing some new valuations of the company. I can see this being interesting,

Guru
    08-11-2012, 05:11 PM #14
    Watch out for karmizin planned sales late in the week next week. Great close Friday to end the week yesterday

Head Honcho
    08-16-2012, 02:30 AM #15
    When you guys sell a stock (you are ultimately long) after a good run, what kind of pullback are you looking for to get back in? 10%? 20%? Im not talking about SIRI, just stocks in general. I know it depends on the stock but, would you consider a play for only 5%?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-16-2012, 11:02 PM #16
    i usually just play between support and resistance levels and pivot table R's and S's, maybe moving averages. never really thought about it percentage wise.

if I sell because its macd has crossed downward or is about to, then I wait until the macd crosses back over up again before rebuying. Timing macd has worked very well for me, its the exits I need to work on/

Head Honcho
    08-30-2012, 03:09 PM #17
    I don't like that they are running this 2 weeks listen free promo while Howard Stern in on vacation, its a bad look. Ultimately at least some of the free users will tune into his station and will likely be saddened by the reality.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    08-30-2012, 06:01 PM #18
    Never mind, you can't hear his channel anyway https://www.siriusxm.com/wo/i/free-l...rius-guide.pdf

How dumb is that?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-30-2012, 09:22 PM #19
    dumb or genius i dont know, seems dumb. might give people an incentive to pay when they cant hear what everyone is talking about but more likely cause frustration.

neither rap channel is on either so that crowd is lost. are there any explicit channels offered?

mel selling more shares sucks, but maybe 50% get bought by liberty to maintain 50% which makes it better now than later i guess. his sales didnt affect the stock except the first few times the hit the tape. stock is way up though since he started soooo...what to do

Head Honcho
    08-31-2012, 01:37 AM #20
    I totally forgot they chose to not run explicit content for free. I think it's a dumb move. The most listened to channels are not available. Say what you will about the explicit talk channels but they are some of the most listened to so, why limit people from hearing what others have deemed the best channels?

Here is the lineup

http://www.siriusxm.com/wo/i/free-li...rius-guide.pdf
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 2 12