05-22-2007, 12:02 AM #1

New Channel The FoxxHole

I just switched off Howard for a second to check out Jamie Foxx's new channel after reading your post http://siriusbuzz.com/jamie-foxx-off...le-channel.php and it is definitely unique. I love how they go from music to comedy and then back to music, the channel is all over the place and that kind of variety makes it fun to listen to. Its hard to explain but, the format just keeps it from being boring.

It is also nice to see that Sirius is still striving to create all kinds of niche programming to cater to all kinds of different tastes.

07-22-2007, 03:02 AM #2
    <I love how they go from music to comedy and then back to music, the channel is all over the place and that kind of variety makes it fun to listen to. Its hard to explain but, the format just keeps it from being boring.>

I haven't really heard that channel, But I know what you're talking about. I used to make up playlists that altranated between comedy and music. Kind of like eating ginger between the sushi to clear the taste buds.

09-04-2018, 09:12 AM #3
    Hi I didn't know about the channel and the link that you have been shared didn't work, but I read all the stuff about the new channel, I appreciate the fact of comedy and music that collaborate with stunning ways.

Legend
    09-04-2018, 11:49 AM #4
    Mark, welcome to Sirius Buzz! The reason that link no longer works is because the Foxxhole no longer exists. From 2011 to 2018 it was SiriusXM Channel 96. On February 14 it was replaced by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud Radio.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kevi...riusxm.610231/