Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    06-06-2012, 08:16 PM #11
    The issue is what Obama and his statist buddies are calling "Green Jobs". It is clearly misleading based his rigid ideology. If a bus driver driving a bio diesel bus is included in the count, people should know. If a janitor is hired by a solar company, people should know............ The list goes on based on YOUR ideology.

Legend
    06-06-2012, 10:22 PM #12
    I started the thread AND I THINK THE ISSUE IS THIS:
    AND WHAT I SAY GOES.
    (Sense of humor intended cause i know you wont get it.)

This is what a relatively non-partisan moderate Republican says.
    We know all to well what a right wing ideologue says and does.

Lisa Murkowski Warns Against ‘Knee-Jerk' Reaction To Solyndra
    The Huffington Post | By Lucia Graves
    Posted: 06/05/2012 11:13 pm

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) warned against a “knee-jerk” response to Solyndra, breaking with top Republicans as she voiced her support for federally backed renewable energy programs, including the loan program that aided the now-bankrupt solar manufacturer.

“I think we need to get through this period and be able to reflect on what it is that actually comes out of these loan guarantee programs," Murkowski, the top Republican on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, told The Hill Tuesday. "We are focusing right now on the failures instead of also recognizing that we have done good things for the loan guarantee program. We need to make sure it does what it is supposed to be doing."

Guru
    06-07-2012, 07:06 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Green jobs?

The Obama administration on Wednesday acknowledged a wide-ranging definition of “green jobs” that includes bus driver, bicycle-shop clerk and other unexpected lines of employment, which the chairman of the GOP-led House oversight committee said is being done for “clearly political purposes.”

GOP Rep. Darrell Issa, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, made the assertion during a hearing on how the administration counts so-called green jobs and the Labor Department’s recent change to how reporters can access key unemployment reports and other information.

The Labor Department "has jeopardized the integrity of employment data in some cases for clearly political reasons," he said.

Issa suggested the administration is reclassifying such jobs to prove that billions of taxpayer dollars, through the federal stimulus program, have created green, or environmentally-focused jobs – a major initiative for President Obama.

“It’s about politics. It’s always been about politics,” said Issa, R-Calif. “If you work at the Salvation Army, that’s a green job.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...tical-purpose/

Conclusion: the left is full of shit as much as the right.
    Green Jobs. The new joke from the left.

Page 2 of 2 12