Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    Guru
    05-18-2012, 03:58 PM #81

Nouriel Roubini Predictions

http://www.economicpredictions.org/n...ions/index.htm

Here is one of Lloyd's "favorites" that he "follows". Dr. Doom is a Democrat. I wonder why he doesn't deride and attack Dr. Doom like he tries to do with Schiff? There are a whole lot of "false's" on that link. One must wonder if Roubini is a charlitan?????

Legend
    05-18-2012, 04:11 PM #82
    Still not ONE thing that Mr. Schiff got right about all those years I listed. WOW. Even im in shock.

I understand your stuck on one particular prediction from around the 2006 period, but you know its now 2012. Surely you can come up with one more.

WAITING. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Here was the assignment in case you forgot. Ha ha.

"You still havent given me one investment and economic prediction that Mr. Schiff got right in all those years ( 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 1/2 of 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) other than gold and your housing bubble story."

HOW COME? I set the lowest bar possible.

YOU TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO GET THE HEAT OFF YOU? lol

As you know I dont follow Mr Roubini's investment advice, if he even gives any. Is he an investment adviser or simply an economist cause i only know his economic forecasting. I think i told you at least 5 times that i follow mr. Soros and mr. buffett (as well as my own intuition and research) investment advice. i quess you want me to be a CULT worshiper of someone like you are of Mr. Schiff. NOT going to happen. Sorry.

I do like reading Mr. Roubini whenever i see something online, so thanks for the link. I hope its
    accurate.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-18-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Guru
    05-18-2012, 05:06 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Here is a fair assessment of Schiff's predictions. Wait no longer.

http://www.economicpredictions.org/p...ions/index.htm

"To his credit most economists and experts ignored the signs until the markets crashed in summer of 2008.

Two experts who warned about the economic crisis before Peter Schiff are

Dean Baker's warning in July 21, 2005

Med Jones' (US Economic Risks June, 2, 2006)."
    Maybe Lloyd didn't see this as it snuck in as the last post on page 8.

Guru
    05-18-2012, 05:06 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Still not ONE thing that Mr. Schiff got right about all those years I listed. WOW. Even im in shock.

I understand your stuck on one particular prediction from around the 2006 period, but you know its now 2012. Surely you can come up with one more.

WAITING. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Here was the assignment in case you forgot. Ha ha.

"You still havent given me one investment and economic prediction that Mr. Schiff got right in all those years ( 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 1/2 of 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) other than gold and your housing bubble story."

HOW COME? I set the lowest bar possible.

YOU TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO GET THE HEAT OFF YOU? lol

As you know I dont follow Mr Roubini's investment advice, if he even gives any. Is he an investment adviser or simply an economist cause i only know his economic forecasting. I think i told you at least 5 times that i follow mr. Soros and mr. buffett (as well as my own intuition and research) investment advice. i quess you want me to be a CULT worshiper of someone like you are of Mr. Schiff. NOT going to happen. Sorry.

I do like reading Mr. Roubini whenever i see something online, so thanks for the link. I hope its
    accurate.
    See above.

Legend
    05-18-2012, 05:25 PM #85
    I checked it briefly. Dont have a lot of time to look but cant wait to check it out more thoroughly. There is a lot missing from that report. Some of the things i have quoted here (hyperinflation, 10 year treasuries at 6% in 2011 etc) are not mentioned i believe. In other words not enough of his SPECIFIC predicitions Not very thorough. Also they give him a true on commodities in 2010 but if you followed through 2011 and 2012 it wasnt a good bet except with gold etc. Overall quite a few falses. I wish it went back to 2000 and earlier. Maybe you can find it.

"I found this interesting:"According to some of Schiff’s own clients, portfolios invested with Schiff were down anywhere from 40 - 70%. "

Do you happen to know what years this was portfolio loss information was from?

Guru
    05-18-2012, 08:57 PM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I checked it briefly. Dont have a lot of time to look but cant wait to check it out more thoroughly. There is a lot missing from that report. Some of the things i have quoted here (hyperinflation, 10 year treasuries at 6% in 2011 etc) are not mentioned i believe. In other words not enough of his SPECIFIC predicitions Not very thorough. Also they give him a true on commodities in 2010 but if you followed through 2011 and 2012 it wasnt a good bet except with gold etc. Overall quite a few falses. I wish it went back to 2000 and earlier. Maybe you can find it.

"I found this interesting:"According to some of Schiff’s own clients, portfolios invested with Schiff were down anywhere from 40 - 70%. "

Do you happen to know what years this was portfolio loss information was from?
    A quick scan and you will find that a "false" was assigned to his calls of hyperinflation, the Dow and gold. They, in fact, reference Seeking Alpha as you have done so many times. That is all you have been concerned with. You should be able to scan it, and find it, that is unless you don't read what is posted prior to responding, which is highly likely based on many of your comments.

The article clearly states the time period of losses of 40 to 70%.

Legend
    05-21-2012, 12:00 AM #87
    40 To 70% losses. Now thats what i call a bad investment. Ouch.

When i have more time i will look at it more thoroughly. Too busy right now.
    Wondering how he did in 2011 and how he is doing in 2012. Based on some of his predictions i have posted here repeatedly. He must be doing horribly. All those Schiff cultists have got to be hurting.

Page 9 of 9 ... 789