Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    07-28-2008, 01:58 PM #11

Email I sent to investor relations

I emailed this the investor relations, they will call me. I didnt want to post email forever.
    Last edited by JasonL; 07-28-2008 at 10:20 PM.

2. mp3candy
    07-28-2008, 02:45 PM #12

relax

just sit tight - this stock isn't a day trade. It will go up.

Mel is a genius and he will make this company fly. it's not an overnight task.

the stock price fluctuates a lot because of all the activity around the merger. but once the merger is old news I believe Sirius will do great things as a company.

if it's a top notch product, which I know first hand it is, it will succeed. theres nothing out there that compares to the coverage and non censorship that satellite radio offers.

unless the FCC releases its stranglehold on terrestrial radio. they will always be a substandard product that doesn't hold a candle to satrad.

there's nothing out there that comes close to the 100% (-tunnels/bridges) coverage.

truck drivers, farmers and remote dwelling people will always be out there, and trust me, they LOVE satellite products. ther will also always be a flow of brand new cars with standard sat radio installs. HD radio? give me a break! aren't they giving it away for free now? theres a reason why...cuz no one wants it!!!

oh and iphone? thats cool but its way too pricey and still a bit buggy. and they don't have the coverage that satrad has.

Sirius will prevail no matter what people say. bottom line, its the best radio out there and as long as they keep it that way, it will succeed.

3. mp3candy
    07-28-2008, 02:51 PM #13

youre preaching to the choir in your letter

The government has power over Sirius, they can't do a thing about all the delay and shady consumer fake groups.

all they can say is Amen to your e-mail.

They did a fantastic job of playing the game with the government and because they kept their cool, they gave them no excuse to kill the merger. comparatively they spent far less than the NAB on this deal so in my book they kicked ass!

they accomplished the goal to merge and now its time to get back to business and make sirius profitable so we shareholders can all make lots of $$$.

Enthusiast
    07-28-2008, 06:36 PM #14
    Candy, you make some great arguments and great points, I guess im a bit pissy, watching this stock for 2 years get hammered by analyst and NAB tricksters.
    I plan to keep my shares for a while, I do believe in this product and without too much outside interference, I believe they will do extremely well. Im not mad at Sirius by any means, Im just tired of the fraudulent activities on this market pinching away at our profits. You guys think the shares will go through the roof, but what I'm saying is I don't think this market will let it, They will continue to hold it down, even when the synergies take effect.

Mentor
    07-28-2008, 07:51 PM #15
    Jason, no offence, but have you read any of the articles written today by Tyler or Brandon? If you just look a little, you may find some of the answers you are looking for...

Enthusiast
    07-28-2008, 10:18 PM #16

Thumbs up

I guess I use this forum to vent most of the time, i get all fiery during the day when the market pisses me off, then at night I laugh at myself.
    At least this mess keeps me on my toes, and yes Newman, I agree, with Tyler's insight, I understand better, but I still don't agree with market politics
    I guess I will continue to sit on the sidelines with my small investment, and let things play themselves out however it may go, and just be glad the merger was approved, and the quality of satellite radio will only be that much more enhanced.
    I feel tomorrow (or this week, or whenever officially announced ) will be a day of victory and relief for all of us
    Last edited by JasonL; 07-28-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12