09-26-2012, 08:23 AM #1

NFL Games on Sirius App

I was told by a siriusxm rep that I would be able to get NFL play by play on the SiriusXM App. The app has a listing for MLB and general sports play-by-play. I found the channel numbers for the game listed online but have no way of connecting to a specific channel number through the app.

Anyone know how to get the NFL games on the sirius app?

Thanks

Head Honcho
    09-26-2012, 02:59 PM #2
    In the app click on the "categories" button in the bottom left hand corner. NFL Play-by-play is the 11th option on the list.

Hope that helps.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-27-2012, 08:42 AM #3

The 11th one down on mine is MLB Play-by-play. No NFL. Is is because I am still on my 30 day trial of Sirius Internet Radio? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by CGNY; 09-27-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Head Honcho
    09-27-2012, 02:55 PM #4
    That would make sense because I can see it plain as day on my iPad app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-27-2012, 07:07 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    That would make sense because I can see it plain as day on my iPad app.
    Thanks, I am gonna call and subscribe tomorrow. By any chance do you know how much of a delay there is between DirecTV Sunday Ticket and the Sirius App?

Head Honcho
    09-27-2012, 07:20 PM #6
    I don't happen to have DirecTV (Comcast) but hopefully someone who does will chime in and let you know.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

12-28-2012, 11:12 AM #7
    Can you explain that answer please? I have the same question about finding nfl play by play. I clicked on categories in the lower left hand corner and scrolled down to the 11th category and it says Sports, not NFL Play by Play? When i select sports it does no include nfl play by play.

i am very frustrated with this app because i can find the online channel number my game will be on Sunday (from my computer) but there is no way to enter a channel number and there is no obvious way to select the program in the menu. Does SiriusXM have any plans to update this app so that i can find the channel by number like i do on my car radio?

12-28-2012, 12:11 PM #8
    Do you know if the iPad app is different than the iPhone app? I installed the app on my iPhone and there is no nfl play by play category. I recently got a new iPad and synch'd it on iTunes and all the iPhone apps, including SiriusXM, transferred over to my iPad so, obviously, no nfl play by play on it either. Should I download the app for iPad to get more features or will it be the same? Finally, not just for nfl play by play but for any channel, are they planning to add a feature to scroll channels by number to select them? If i wan to listen to channel 13, a lite radio channel in NYC, I have no way to find it.

Head Honcho
    12-28-2012, 02:31 PM #9
    Are you on a trial or a full paying subscriber?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder