Page 2 of 2 12
    04-26-2012, 03:29 PM #11
    I did it this morning and there no change in the start now button.

Head Honcho
    04-26-2012, 03:35 PM #12
    Thats crazy. I haven't seen any of these issues with any of the updates. I wish I could help guys.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-26-2012, 05:52 PM #13
    Unfortunately, the new update didn't fix the problem.

Head Honcho
    04-27-2012, 01:23 PM #14
    Have all of you guys tried the web player on the siriusxm website? Do you all have the same both on the iPad/iPhone and on the web player? If so, I would say that somehow your accounts are in a bad state. It doesn't make any sense I know but, it also doesn't make any sense for both the app and the web player to have the same issue.

What service is your primary subscription to access the app? I am wondering what you guys have in common that could be triggering this.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

06-30-2012, 10:48 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fulphil View Post
    I have used my siriusxm i-phone app for months and have loved listening to Sirius 88 NFL....however my daughter updated my app on Sunday and now I cannot start now, fast forward, rewind or do anything but pause on the channel...I have been on the phone for 3 hours with the reps and no one can help, I have deleted the app from my phone, shut the phone down, deleted it and re installed 15 times, cannot get it to work, if I hit the greyed out ff or rr it says you have exceeded the amount of times, the start now is greyed out as well?

It does it on other sports channels as well? but not on music? Please someone help me, it is something that i listen to everyday as I was hurt at work and have a head injury and listen to this when I walk.....please give me any advice on this issue!!!
    I'm having a similar problem on my iPhone app, both the rewind and fast forward buttons are greyed out; this seems to have happened as a result of the last upgrade (the one where the "exit" option was removed from the app). I never listen to anything but music so there is in fact a limit, but it's my understanding that I should be able to rewind/fast forward at least ONCE, and it won't even let me do that. Since these options are not available, Sirius might as well remove the buttons from the next app release...

09-30-2012, 11:45 AM #16
    Charles,

I'm having the same issue as the original poster. Just got the new App for on demand and I can no longer fast forward, rewind or use start now on the potus channel, which is pretty frustrating since it's my favorite channel. I do not have this problem with my other favorite channel fantasy sports. I've deleted and re installed the app already. Is there a problem with the potus channel?

Head Honcho
    10-01-2012, 08:44 PM #17
    None of those options are available for me on that one channel either. No idea why. Very strange. Lets see what support has to say.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    10-02-2012, 02:09 PM #18
    They say those features are not available on POTUS because of licensing issues.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 2 12