The Huffington Post | By Adam Goldberg
Posted: 04/23/2012 8:21 pm Updated: 04/24/2012 9:23 am

on Lovitz doesn't seem to be a fan of President Obama.

The former "Saturday Night Live" star, who made a name for himself playing characters such as Hanukkah Harry and Tommy Flanagan the Pathological Liar, slammed Obama on his podcast, "The ABC's Of SNL." The show, co-hosted by filmmaker Kevin Smith, is billed as being recorded "live from the Jon Lovitz Podcast Theatre."

In a clip highlighted by Breitbart TV, Lovitz jokes that Obama is "a ****ing asshole" for "saying the rich don't pay their taxes":

"This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don't pay their taxes is ****ing bullshit. And I voted for the guy, and I'm a Democrat. What a ****ing asshole. The rich don't pay their taxes? Let me tell you something, right. First they say to you, you're dead broke, 'the United States of America, you can do anything you want, go for it.' So then you go for it and then you make it, and everyone's like '**** you.'"

The comedian went on to explain that Obama "is the perfect example. He's amazing. He had nothing. He had no father. He was, you know, of mixed race which is a burden in the United, don't kid yourself, you know, growing up like that, and no money, and the guy ends up being at Harvard. He's the President of the United States. And now he's like, **** me!"

"If I make a dollar and out of every dollar I'm taxed at 50, half, at 50 cents, I have to give, isn't that like enough?" asked Lovitz. He continued, "It's half. HALF?!"

Keep reading - eventually you'll get to the part where Victoria Jackson notes that Obama was raised by a Marxist: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...=entertainment

Read the comments - there's a poster, "prettyinpink" with this slogan.

"Liberalism-Ideas so good-they're MANDATORY" Now that's funny.