Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:02 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I prefer intelligent discussion not your misplaced personal insults.

In order to have intelligent discussion you have to address facts that differ with your theories.
    If you dont address them its a demonstration of an UNWILLINGNESS TO have honest dialoque.
    Simply address these facts here and now and we can move on.

SeriouslyWrong posted this in Jan. 2011. "i wouldnt dismiss ANY of his (mr. schiff's predictions)
    for 2011" He said ANY. But what happened is that he got ALL those predictions WILDLY WRONG. Those are the facts and as you notice he cant defend or refute THESE FACTS.

The predictions of Peter Schiff were for a "CATASTROPHIC" market crash in early 2011. His prediction was for "HYPERINFLATION" in 2011. Not normal or high inflation but HYPERINFLATION. His prediction was for gold to rise to $12,000 or the Dow to fall to 1,400 within the next 2 years.
    His prediction was for interest rates on 10 year notes to be at "4% at the beginning of 2011 and
    rise to 5% or even 6%% in 2011 or 2012. His prediction was that the dollar would collapse in 2011. And on and on and on....

HE GOT THIS ALL WRONG AND MORE!

You would have lost your shirt if you bet with him.
    Just wanted to capture this given my last post. Talk about honesty..... Wow.

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:03 PM #22
    I posted 2 pieces (one article, one fact sheet about 2011) of information. It would be incredibly simple for you to address those
    specific facts about Mr. Schiff's forecasting. You seem to be going to extraordinary lengths to avoid addressing them. It doesnt look like you are willing to be honest about this. This makes it impossible to have an intelligent discussion dont you think?
    Read above.

Legend
    04-17-2012, 12:08 PM #23
    You still havent addressed all that i posted. What you address was done in a rather flippant manner that doesnt take into account the seriousness of my points. I have demonstrated
    facts that seriously call into question Mr. Schiffs knowledge and integerity. If you dont understand
    how that impacts a persons view of your postings i dont think there is any reason to continue having discussions.

SO in other words you are now saying that mr. Schiffs predictions were not "bold" as you once
    said, but clearly and wildly innacurrate? Now please address the article i posted that demonstrates that most of his stock and investing advice for the years 2002 thru 2007 (this is not to let him off the hook for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) were devastating to those who invested on that advice.

I really dont think its "acting like a baby" to ask you to address the facts of mr. schiffs predictions. If you are going to praise him then you have to answer to his many wrong predictions. If i have proven that one would have lost their shirt by investing with him you need to acknowledge that you were wrong in your praise of him. You have not done so.

If you believe in the same economic theories as Mr. Schiff (Austrian School) and I prove that his forecasting based on those theories is wildly wrong then you as a rational person must question whether those theories have serious flaws. Mr. Schiff is someone who bases much of his predicting on what he believes the ramifications of increasing national debt will be to stocks and to the economy. I believe i have demonstrated beyond a doubt that he is a liar when it comes to never admitting to making any mistakes in his forecasting and I believe that i have demonstrated with out a doubt that his economic model is seriously flawed.

Nothing juvenile about these statements. What is juvenile is attacking someone based on their revered profession.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-17-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:09 PM #24
    i never said you invested in everything Mr. Schiff recommends. But if you had followed his investing advice generally i have demonstrated one would have lost a lot of money. Its clear you have high praise for him and i think these facts clearly show that that faith is misquided. Just answer to the specifics I have posted. Its quite simple. What are you afraid of? I really think
    the answer is obvious.
    Yes, Lloydie, you have demonstrated that one could have lost a lot of money. One could lose a lot of money based on ANYONE'S advice. Put hey, if it makes you feel good.....

Due your own due diligence.............

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:15 PM #25
    SO in other words you are now saying that mr. Schiffs predictions were not "bold" as you once
    said, but clearly and wildly innacurrate?

I really dont think its "acting like a baby" to ask you to address the facts of mr. schiffs predictions. If you are going topraise him then you have to answer to his many wrong predictions. If i have proven that one would have lost their shirt by investing with him you need to acknowledge that you were wrong in your praise of him. You have not done so.

If you believe in the same economic theories as Mr. Schiff (Austrian School) and I prove that his forecasting based on those theories is wildly wrong then you as a rational person must question whether those theories have serious flaws. Mr. Schiff is someone who bases much of his predicting on what he believes the ramifications of increasing national debt will be to stocks and to the economy. I believe i have demonstrated beyond a doubt that he is a liar when it comes to never admitting to making any mistakes in his forecasting and I believe that i have demonstrated with out a doubt that his economic model is seriously flawed.

Nothing juvenile about these statements. What is juvenile is attacking someone based on their revered profession.
    Oh, they are "bold" alright. No, you are acting like a baby. Let's be real here. Go back and look at your behavior. And to make matters worse, where is your comment on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw?

Roubini was wrong http://www.economicpredictions.org/n...ions/index.htm. You "follow" Roubini; therefore you are wildly wrong, dishonest and have a whole number of character issue LMFAO. AND ROUBINI IS A LIAR! Wow, Wow, WOW.

You haven't demonstrated anything.

Legend
    04-17-2012, 12:21 PM #26
    I believe i have demonstrated something more serious than that one could have lost a lot of money following Mr. Schiff.

I believe i have demonstrated that Mr. Schiff has issues with honesty. He clearly lies when He says "in reality I dont think I have ever made a mistake."

I believe i have demonstrated that his economic theories are bankrupt based on what he has predicted over many years.He has been wildly wrong for too many years to think anything else.

I believe your praise of him was ideologically based and lacking in fact based thought. You are way too arrogant for someone who doesnt know many things. Grown up, SIriuslyWrongie. Good day.

"Babies" are people who refuse to take responsiblity for being wrong and who want everything there way.

This is the perfect example of why its fruitless to argue with you. Its the hey look over there
    approach you have when caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
    I have never praised Roubini in the manner with which you have praised Schiif. If you seriously
    think that is a just comparison you are more dishonest then i have ever imagined. You do much more then follow Schiff. Be honest. Please post specific Roubini investment predicitons over the years and ANY place where i have praised those. Please show me anywhere
    that i have said i invest based on Roublni's advice. I invest according to my own ideas and follow
    Warren buffett and George soros in regards to their investing.
    I understand that being caught with your "pants down" on Schiff has made you lose some face but
    thats your problem. I have clearly demonstrated that Mr. Schiff is a liar and a fraud and that you
    have fallen for his schtick. Stop changing the subject. Be a man and own up to this.

If "i havent demonstrated anything then" please address specifically the two pieces i posted which
    clearly demonstrated that Mr. Schiff has been dishonest in his postings and you in your praise of him.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-17-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:29 PM #27
    I believe i have demonstrated something more serious than that one could have lost a lot of money following Mr. Schiff.

I believe i have demonstrated that Mr. Schiff has issues with honesty. He clearly lies when He says "in reality I dont think I have ever made a mistake."

I believe i have demonstrated that his economic theories are bankrupt based on what he has predicted over many years.He has been wildly wrong for too many years to think anything else.

I believe your praise of him was ideologically based and lacking in fact based thought. You are way too arrogant for someone who doesnt know many things. Grown up, SIriuslyWrongie. Good day.

"Babies" are people who refuse to take responsiblity for being wrong and who want everything there way.

I have never praised Roubini in the manner with which you have praised Schiif. If you seriously
    think that is a just comparison you are more dishonest then i have ever imagined. You do much more then follow Schiff. Be honest.
    Lloyd, you can lose a lot of money on ANYONE'S predictions. Good Lord are you a mess.

For him being so wildly wrong for so many years, I must be amazing in that I've made money. Would you agree that I am amazing?

I love that last line. Allow me to reverse it.

I believe your anti-praise of him IS ideologically based and lacking in FACT BASED THOUGHT (remember - these FACTS didn't happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw)

Lloyd beleives it didn't happen. What a hoot. What a morning....

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:30 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Oh, they are "bold" alright. No, you are acting like a baby. Let's be real here. Go back and look at your behavior. And to make matters worse, where is your comment on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw?

Roubini was wrong http://www.economicpredictions.org/n...ions/index.htm. You "follow" Roubini; therefore you are wildly wrong, dishonest and have a whole number of character issue LMFAO. AND ROUBINI IS A LIAR! Wow, Wow, WOW.

You haven't demonstrated anything.
    Would you agree that Roubini is a liar and charlitan?

Legend
    04-17-2012, 12:33 PM #29
    I will remind all that Mr. Schiff said "in reality i dont think i have ever been wrong". If anyone thinks that is transparent and not a blatant lie, then they are clearly delusional. Mr. SeriouslyWrong would clearly hope to avoid the fact at all costs. When you are cult follower
    you must protect your master.

"In other words, Peter Schiff may be a classic case of a stopped clock: he's been predicting a market decline FOREVER and when the market has declined he's hailed as a genius by his CULT
    FANS."

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1068...hiff-right-now

Now, had you listened to Peter in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 or even 3/4 of 2007, you lost your shirt. Had you placed bets based on Schiff's market calls, you lost everything you wagered."

Clearly Mr. SiriuslyWrong is one of his delusional cult fans. He is stuck on the call he got "right" and ignores the multitudes of calls he got WILDLY WRONG over many years.

Goodbye SiriuslyLong. I have said this before only to come back to you for argument. This time I will follow through. Its just really not worth arguing with you. Follow the Schiff thread and you
    have clear evidence that you just arent willing to admit when you are wrong, much as Mr. schiff cant. No point in carrying on this exercise as much fun as it was. Honest debate is one thing.
    Avoiding, evading, covering and lying just dont allow for real discussion.

Its been a blast arguing with you but some of your insults about my profession, work ethic, the fact that i use an accountant, and your treading on personal ground when referiring to my "great grandfather" (a great man) all add up to a feeling that i am dealing with an immature and somewhat creepy individual. Stick to arguing your economic and political beliefs, and avoid arguing with DEmocrats by calling them Marxists.

Enjoy the day, have a great life. ADIOS

P.S. Remember this when Mr. Siriuslywrong says his interest in Mr. Schiff has nothing to do with politics. Mr. SiriuslyWrong's favorite candidate is Ron Paul. Mr. Schiff is the economic advisor for Ron Paul. All are followers of the Austrian School of economics favored by the right wing of the
    Republican Party.

He aint fool'n NOBODY. Goodnight.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-17-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Guru
    04-17-2012, 12:40 PM #30
    Goodbye SiriuslyLong. I have said this before only to come back to you for argument. This time I will follow through.

Its been a blast arguing with you but some of your insults about my profession, work ethic, the fact that i use an accountant, and your treading on personal ground when referiring to my "great grandfather" (a great man) all add up to a feeling that i am dealing with a creepy individual. Stick to arguing your economic and political beliefs, and avoid arguing with DEmocrats by calling them Marxists.

Enjoy the day, have a great life. ADIOS
    You give it just as good as you get it Lloyd. No sense being a baby just because you were forced to understand possible ramifications of ever increasing national debt from Schiff.

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...