Page 2 of 2 12
    Legend
    03-16-2012, 10:24 AM #11
    I post articles worth discussing and he posts long held prejudices. Ridiculous RANTS. Joining Russ Limbaugh and Glenn Beck in the gutter.

Why not address the article and argue the points? Cant i quess.

Guru
    03-16-2012, 11:16 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Another distortion by the liberal. Another lie. Bad tactics my friend, and very bad form. But, I understand. You are unable to help yourself. Your extreme rigid left wing beliefs have become your addiction. You will resort to lying to support them.
    Just sticking with the facts. You wrongly cite Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck....... I have nothing to do with them. ZERO. You are a liar. It's not a problem for you, just a tactic.

Legend
    03-16-2012, 12:05 PM #13
    All i said is you are sounding exactly like them. And you are. Go listen to their rants about hating liberals.

It aint no lie. If I put all your comments about Liberals together on this page I think any objective person would agree.

You seem to have trouble refuting facts that I post in some of the articles on this thread. You would be better served arguing your position if you stuck to those facts and tried to dispute them rather than spewing silly hate talk about liberals. You really need to grow up a little. It makes me think you arent who you say you are.

When you finally acknowledge just how many wrong predictions mr. Schiff has made over many years I will know that you are stage 1 of being willing to admit truths that counter your rigid
    ideological predisposition. I wont hold my breath.

Guru
    03-16-2012, 02:11 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    All i said is you are sounding exactly like them. And you are. Go listen to their rants about hating liberals.

It aint no lie. If I put all your comments about Liberals together on this page I think any objective person would agree.

You seem to have trouble refuting facts that I post in some of the articles on this thread. You would be better served arguing your position if you stuck to those facts and tried to dispute them rather than spewing silly hate talk about liberals. You really need to grow up a little. It makes me think you arent who you say you are.

When you finally acknowledge just how many wrong predictions mr. Schiff has made over many years I will know that you are stage 1 of being willing to admit truths that counter your rigid
    ideological predisposition. I wont hold my breath.
    I don't need them to tell me why liberals are off base. Anyone with normal American DNA can figure that out.

You don't argue facts. Saying solar will grow isn't a fact.

Here's one for you from your buddy Schiff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9hFeHDJAIU

Page 2 of 2 12