Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    03-16-2012, 11:29 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "The U.S. solar-energy industry enjoyed a banner year in 2011, with a record amount of generating capacity installed"

"solar is going bankrupt" lol
    Now whose the "hater"? lmfao
    Nice tactic Lloyd. Subtle change of subject. Too smart for that. We are talking about employement OPPORTUNTIES, not how much solar energy was installed. Do we need to review all the solar companies that went belly up and laying off??? Really?

Legend
    03-16-2012, 11:49 AM #12
    Are you saying that 2011 wasnt a good year for the solar energy industry? Yes, some companies have gone bankrupt largely due to the sharp drop in Chinese products coming onto the market. So what.... I will research employment opportunities in the solar industry for you.
    Your hatred for all things alternative energy is quite palpable, quite distorted and quite puzzling, but go right ahead.

The fact is that the solar industry is on an upward projectory overall and though there are probably
    some difficult times ahead we are going to be using more and more solar and wind in this country and employing more and more people in the industry.

Guru
    03-16-2012, 01:30 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Are you saying that 2011 wasnt a good year for the solar energy industry? Yes, some companies have gone bankrupt largely due to the sharp drop in Chinese products coming onto the market. So what.... I will research employment opportunities in the solar industry for you.
    Your hatred for all things alternative energy is quite palpable, quite distorted and quite puzzling, but go right ahead.

The fact is that the solar industry is on an upward projectory overall and though there are probably
    some difficult times ahead we are going to be using more and more solar and wind in this country and employing more and more people in the industry.
    I love alternative energy. Just find one that doesn't need to be subsidized by our tax dollars. If the free market had viable cost effective alternative to petroleum, I'd buy that companies stock in a millisecond.

It is funny that the left is so environmentally concerned when it comes to oil, but when it comes to dispersing mercury via compact flourecent light bulbs and cadmium in CdTe solar panels across America, you are all for it.

Guess where you can get a job in wind? North Dakota. Seriously.

Now for the funny part, "we are going to be using more and more solar and wind in this country and employing more and more people in the industry". That my friend is a LEFT WING TALKING POINT. Seeing that you cannot see the future, it is an opinion based on your rigid ideology. Oil and Gas jobs are REAL and SUSTAINABLE, and THOSE OF US WHO DO PAY TAX don't have to fund it to make it viable.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 03-16-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12