Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    03-02-2012, 03:56 PM #21

Joe Scarborough Credits Ron Paul for Predicting the Housing Bubble

Here's the one I was going for (succinct).

5 years before the collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJhHsAdXro

If do anything today Lloyd, give this 3 minutes and 8 seconds of your time. I am convinced that your higher education will invariably lead you to appreciate different schools of thought.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 03-02-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Legend
    03-02-2012, 04:10 PM #22
    You have inspired me.lol. Im going to do a new thread on Ron Paul sometime soon. There are a
    number of issues that I agree with Ron Paul about, but others where he is clearly unhinged.

I still find it interesting that Ron Paul has never once criticized Romney in a debate despite some
    widly diverging views. I think it quite typical for you that you wont venture into this territory. Afraid to
    soil your "favorite candidate"? lol

Is there anything you disagree with Mr. Paul about? Just curious.

Guru
    03-02-2012, 04:26 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You have inspired me.lol. Im going to do a new thread on Ron Paul sometime soon. There are a
    number of issues that I agree with Ron Paul about, but others where he is clearly unhinged.

I still find it interesting that Ron Paul has never once criticized Romney in a debate despite some
    widly diverging views. I think it quite typical for you that you wont venture into this territory. Afraid to
    soil your "favorite candidate"? lol

Is there anything you disagree with Mr. Paul about? Just curious.

I have to agree with you. There are some issues where he's a little out there - a little extreme, but again, there is chaff and there is wheat. Instead of constantly defending Obama, why don't you use the chaff / wheat arguement? I have never seen you once remotely criticize the statist.

Guru
    03-02-2012, 04:31 PM #24
    Here's a little investment tip. TC. Thompson Creek Metals. PE ratio is like 4. No real big debt and they make a little money. Just had a "bad" CC and they got beat up pretty good. Now might be a good time to take a position. I haven't, but I'm waiting for the dust to settle a little bit.

Legend
    03-02-2012, 04:37 PM #25
    I only "constantly" defend President Obama against extreme right wing fanatics who call him a Marxist. With most of my friends we have nuanced arguments where we criticize and praise him. You have been smoking too much dope if you have never seen me criticize him. As i have always pointed out. Progressive websites are not afraid to criticize his policies. Do right wing websites and people like you criticize their favorite politicians and economists? Havent seen it too much

Jargon like "the statist" is quite unecessary. Unless your an austrian economic school zombie.

Legend
    03-02-2012, 04:38 PM #26
    Thanks for the investment tip but i will let you jump first. Its my generally policy not to
    take investment tips from friends.

Guru
    03-02-2012, 04:59 PM #27
    I only "constantly" defend President Obama against extreme right wing fanatics who call him a Marxist. With most of my
    friends we have nuanced arguments where we criticize and praise him. You have been smoking too much dope if you have
    never seen me criticize him. As i have always pointed out. Progressive websites are not afraid to criticize his policies.
    Do right wing websites and people like you criticize their favorite politicians and economists? Havent seen it too much

Jargon like "the statist" unecessary. Unless your an austrian economic school zombie.
    I can't get my hands on any weed or I might partake.

Yes, you will post a an article from one of your many extreme leftwing websites deriding Obama for not nationalizing "Big Oil" or eliminating Free Enterprise, but you have to admit, that's outragous.

Why are you so afraid of recognizing your statist beliefs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statism

"Statism (French; étatisme) is a term used by political scientists to describe the belief that, for whatever reason, a government should control either economic or social policy or both to some degree."

Are you telling me you don't agree with that quote?

Guru
    03-02-2012, 04:59 PM #28
    Thanks for the investment tip but i will let you jump first. Its my generally policy not to
    take investment tips from friends.
    Friend? C'mon?

Page 3 of 3 123