View Poll Results: Who should be elected the official Sirius Buzz Forums Debate King?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

1 14.29%
Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Guru
    08-18-2008, 07:40 PM #31
    Charles, You have embelish and over exaggerate to the point where you have become delirious. That is obvious because, it all had to do with how much time each of us spend on satellite radio. when you tried to insult me with that. I told you Tyler has gotten very little over the last 3 years he has been doing this as he said, now you call him a lier that is your opinion. I believe it is you that lies or you are at 2 totally different levels of incomes. Second you should really listen to the last blog cast. He went into some detail about how little that they have made. Now you say that he is lying.

12 to 36 times of not much is still not much.

You can go into semantics all you want about how much is enough that does not change what Tyler has said, which now you say he lies about.

If I believe Tyler then you have a long long long long way to go to get to 25 much less 100 dollars an hour.

You can call in to question all you want about the formation of a correct sentence and was it a run on sentence or not. Did I put a comma here or a period there? Did I use first person correctly? As I have said to zcurzan I dont care that much about it. You dont make me money, you are at most a hobby, I suck at typing, that I have made clear before. I also use "aint" when talking to friends, I would not have used "aint" when talking to a client. There is a difference, one I care about my grammer, the other I do not.

Next, you can call what you did with the insult a "tactical little jab" all you want. I call it being a moron after you criticize others for doing what you do the very next thing, It is no wonder you lack the common sense and logic to debate properly.

The final item, we have discussed before. What I find funny is that it is people that I have proven wrong time and time again, that say that. People that have read the comments that I have posted, that have seen me be proven to be right dont seem to be saying that (where have they been all this time). The only ones I have seen here are the ones that I have crushed in debates and made them look dumb that is something noone likes. I also dont think we have to get into the bias aspect again do we.

deewcom, I almost forgot that was to good I am LOL. I have never heard it that way.
    Last edited by john; 08-18-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Head Honcho
    08-18-2008, 08:33 PM #32
    Lets try and wrap this up because its boring.

1. You don't know enough about the web or this site to make any kind of educated argument about how it works, what we make, or what its worth.
    2. Everyone you think you have beaten, proved wrong, and schooled do not feel that way. I assure you that no one here feels like you have got one over on them. There is an entire post here goofing on you (it wasn't me who started it). Do you still not see that?

Save some face and just chill out man... you are way to high strung and not good at articulating things when you are mad.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-18-2008, 09:56 PM #33
    That sounds good. so in good nature I will just clarify somer last issues that you brought up.

1. You don't know enough about the web or this site to make any kind of educated argument about how it works, what we make, or what its worth.

That is correct that is why I go from what I have been told by Tyler. I and most others that have been coming to this site because of him, believe him to be honest. Now, you call that into question. You can frame it anyway you want. I would not defame or devalue my main asset in any way, shape or form in any company I owned, if I were you. Besides that I know most sites make very very little unless the traffic is massive and I mean massive. While I have no exact knowledge of the readership, I know several thousand a day does not cut it.

2. Everyone you think you have beaten, proved wrong, and schooled do not feel that way. I assure you that no one here feels like you have got one over on them. There is an entire post here goofing on you (it wasn't me who started it). Do you still not see that?

That is to be expected, some people cant admitting failure, Even when they have been proven wrong by the facts. A perfect example of that is zcurzan. That guy still thinks Mel had his back against the wall, when he got Tate to only ask for only guarantees on things, that he was going to have to do anyway. (I say Mel was laughing at eveything he was able to pull over on the FCC). That is the world that this thread has created for you 2 or 3 guys. Where facts and major details like that mean nothing to you guys here.

Second I know the thread was created by zcurzan, That is not what started the long debate here that was you. With the comment you made to me. I had reposted my first comment here, on another thread to let Newman read it and it did not lead into a debate with him or anyone else there, Just you people here. I tell you what If this sand box is all you guys have to make yourselves feel better about being proven wrong and your brain just cant get over that, I will let you 2 or 3 play.

Finally I am chilled out, as you call it. I enjoy this kind of thing, it is a hobby of mine. I also get a laugh from some of the ridiculous corners you guys paint yourselves in. It is almost like hunting on a lodge (shooting fish in a barrel).

Once again, I will leave you with a piece of business advice. Never ever devalue your main asset in a company you are vested in. Weather you want to admit it or not Tyler is the most valued asset, by far that you have. Without him your site would be second rate at best (no offense). The fact is most if not all up to Brandon, came and come to this site because of Tyler. If his integrity is brought into question for any reason then you have a problem. Weather you want to admit it or not you just did it. People believe him to be totally honest. I would not insinuate that he has been dishonest in the least again. That is if you expect this site to be a real money making success one day.

Head Honcho
    08-19-2008, 01:29 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Besides that I know most sites make very very little unless the traffic is massive and I mean massive.
    This is one of fifteen sites that I have a part in running or owning. I have sites that get as little as hundreds per day which easily make a thousand per month, which I put little more than 1 hour per month into. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Also,

Someones finances are none of your business. No one is going to tell you what they make and even Tyler does not disclose a dollar amount of the shares he owns. Why? Because it's not your business. Does that mean that Joe Blow writer on any blog or in any newspaper is not trustworthy if they don't disclose their income to you?

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Finally I am chilled out, as you call it. I enjoy this kind of thing, it is a hobby of mine. I also get a laugh from some of the ridiculous corners you guys paint yourselves in. It is almost like hunting on a lodge (shooting fish in a barrel).
    Its kind of creepy man. I am being as sincere as possible... its just plain weird. To each his own I guess.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    08-19-2008, 11:27 AM #35

Taxi Driver

Travis Bickle: Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man... June 8th. My life has taken another turn again. The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change.

Travis Bickle: I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend.

Betsy: Are you gonna be my friend?
    Travis Bickle: Yeah.

08-19-2008, 11:33 AM #36
    Charles

Can we lock my ill-conceived thread so that the board can return to some level of normalcy.

It's gotten to be such a distraction; I would ask you to delete it all together, but I don't know if you feel comfortable censoring the board, and it would probably give john some twisted sense of victory.

No matter how futile having a (two-sided) conversation with this guy is, I just don't have the willpower to sit there and watch him run his mouth repeatedly. Any intelligent contributions he has made to this board have been overshadowed by his over-sized head. I never thought I would have to use the ignore feature on SiriusBuzz, but it is what it is.

Let's just get back to business, there's 364 adults who came here to discuss satellite radio not measure john's pecker.

Enthusiast
    08-19-2008, 11:52 AM #37

Last Word

Can we lock my ill-conceived thread so that the board can return to some level of normalcy.

In your defense, your motives were pure. This is a humor section. You attempted using humor to diffuse an argument. That it is getting extended, is not your fault. Some are having fun with it.

If you want it to end, it appears that john must have the last word.

Enthusiast
    08-22-2008, 02:45 PM #38
    John you are ridiculously stubborn.
    You got a lot to say, and try to sway people with your "factual" info, and all you really are is misleading, but I do get humor out of your always right and "never wrong" attitude, quite amusing I might add.

Oh yeah, Im not a moderator dufus, if you simply look under my name, it says "MEMBER", yes John, wrong again.....damn doesnt that suck.
    And oh yeah, stock keeps dropping, can we say dead?

Happy trails cowboy.
    -J
    Last edited by JasonL; 08-22-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Enthusiast
    08-22-2008, 02:48 PM #39
    zcurzan you are correct, I will quit poking the little bear cub, it is distracting intelligent conversations in this forum (although it is fun).
    I will try to retain myself from this fun practice.

Guru
    07-28-2009, 08:57 PM #40
    This was one of the first threads I read when I joined SB, I knew it was going to be a winner!

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345