View Poll Results: Who should be elected the official Sirius Buzz Forums Debate King?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Head Honcho
    08-16-2008, 01:22 PM #11
    What color is the sky of the world you live in? Go back and read everything again because you are missing the point and context of almost everything you write about.

That being said,
    The "views" you speak of are non unique. Those 200 views were probably 10 people. How many times did you come back to look at that thread? 20 times maybe?

How much free time do you have in your life? You sure do spend a lot of time writing these lengthy posts. I have more important things to tend to man, I hope you understand if I don't pay attention to most of what you are writing.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-16-2008, 02:46 PM #12
    Here on earth it is blue. What is the color of the sky on the planet you live on.

As for going back and rereading what I wrote, I dont have to. I reposted what the original comments where, that where in question, in my present comment. I do this to limit the confustion you and others have and so you and others can't run from what you wrote.

As for the amount of times I come back to a article it depends, if there is something new written in the thread. I go back and read it and maybe respond.

As for the views, It still does not change anything it is logic and common sense that one follows the other. Yes the more post that are on a thread the more views you will have not only from the people that post but from others that just want to read the new post that was written.

As for the free time I have. It is alot, I have never said it was not. I would say Tyler has less of it then me with work. Yet the time he has spent putting up information on satellite radio is by far more then what I have spent on this issue, in the last 3 years. So the next time you try to put someone down for spending to much time on this or any issue why dont you ask Tyler that first. Because I gaurantee you I have at least 40 extra hours more of free time then he does each week.

I almost forgot once again;

By the way it is amazing to me that what your first complaint to me was, the TITLE and readership on my article was off. Yet it has been one of your most viewed (if we are able to believe what you put up on views) articles. Ah vindication it is the best. Over 21,000 views I did not go back that much.

I think it was you that got side tracked here not me. I tried to correct you time and time again but some never learn and their ignorance will end up killing someone.
    Last edited by john; 08-16-2008 at 03:05 PM.

08-16-2008, 03:15 PM #13
    Like pissing into the wind...

In other news...

It's a dead heat for first place, with john outpacing john, and john following in a close third. More on this story as it develops.

Head Honcho
    08-16-2008, 05:22 PM #14
    Again, your logic is a bit stinky since Tyler gets paid for this and is building equity into this domain.

The total number of uniques for that page for since it was created is 143. You can ask Tyler to verify that for you.

Which means that someone was on that page hundreds of times. You mention that you have only been there to write but you also edit a bunch so each time you are visiting you are logging multiple views of that page.

Can we end this now? You are way off man. Its ok... lets just move on.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    08-17-2008, 12:55 PM #15

Hahahaha, too funny

Wow, John even attacks the moderators intelligence in here, I thought it was just me.
    I think John needs to get him some ass.
    Hell I'll even buy him a hooker or several lap dances with the few dollars I have left in my SIRI stock, now at $1.49.
    John, get you some poo-nanny, it helps with anger.

-J

Enthusiast
    08-17-2008, 01:58 PM #16

Slings And Arrows

John has a wife. If she wears something uncomely - he tells her! Truth teller. John needs no ass. John kicks bulletin board ass and takes names later. I too was shot down (crash and burn!) by John's slings and arrows of tact, poise and reason. Truth is a bitter pill that John the Debate King dispenses to all. His truth floats all boats. If you can't take the heat - stay out of John's kitchen.

Guru
    08-17-2008, 05:29 PM #17
    Charles, Tyler has said himself as recently as his last Blog cast, that he gets a few pennys per hour that he spends on this site getting and putting out information (which I have said myself, I thank him greatly for). That is now, how much was it before about 2 years ago. Before that, his own blog "Satellite Standard" he said he generated only a few dollars when all was said and done. He has given way way way more time into this then he would ever get paid back for. If we are to take Tylers word for what he has said, which I would have no reason not to. Charles once again you are proven wrong and look to be foolish. Why well because you once again are over embelishing the facts again. I have aready tried to tell you that was not something you should do.

JasonL, first off, just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you are always right. As for our aguement I have already told you; anyone that thinks SIRI is a bad bet in the media sector because they have one of the top CEOs and one of the top radio personalities in the sector, should not even be investing in the market. As for the rest of your comment I am a very happily married man with two kids and have been retired for 3 years. You cant ask for more and would never cheat on the best wife a man could ask for. I will give you an example: My wife work 42 hours in a normal job before we got married then she started working 95 hours with her job and the first ice cream place I had, and Never once did she complain.

deewcom, You are correct, you think even poeple like "zcurzan" would be thankful when I was proven right against him and 3 or 4 other people I was debating. That why was I proven right against all of them, why have I been right way more times then I have been wrong. That is easy common sense and logic and looking at past history. People can go back to that article: http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554

Now did that not happen just as I said it would, of course as we now know, yes it did. That is just one example. They can go back and look at the rest of the the articles and post I have made, who has been correct, Thats right it is me. It is all common sense, logic, history, using facts, and not going to far off the reservation. That way, I always have the odds on my side and why I get proven right way more then wrong. For those that think I have a fat head I have never had a problem admitting when I was wrong as this will show:
    "Now I just hope the Wall Street Journal is right because I would hate to have to retract and apologize to you and then have to say; YOU TOLD ME SO, YOU TOLD ME SO, I WAS WRONG."

That was from the first statement at the bottom of the article "Zcurzan, you knew this was coming! LOL"

Inconclusion, as you basically said the truth is the truth no matter which way it gos, for or against what you want to happen.

08-17-2008, 08:48 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by deewcom View Post
    John has a wife. If she wears something uncomely - he tells her! Truth teller. John needs no ass. John kicks bulletin board ass and takes names later. I too was shot down (crash and burn!) by John's slings and arrows of tact, poise and reason. Truth is a bitter pill that John the Debate King dispenses to all. His truth floats all boats. If you can't take the heat - stay out of John's kitchen.
    Have you checked out johnfacts.com

Head Honcho
    08-18-2008, 12:00 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, Tyler has said himself as recently as his last Blog cast, that he gets a few pennys per hour that he spends on this site getting and putting out information (which I have said myself, I thank him greatly for).
    Wrong again. It is far more than pennies but still not enough for the amount of work he puts in. That being said, one can not forget the equity he is building.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    JasonL, first off, just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you are always right.
    Wrong again. He is NOT a moderator.

You are running out of things to be wrong about man. Are there any other points you would like to be wrong about?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    08-18-2008, 09:27 AM #20
    Charles, once again you misunderstand the comment. What here is wrong.

"Charles, Tyler has said himself as recently as his last Blog cast, that he gets a few pennys per hour that he spends on this site getting and putting out information."

As I wrote TYLER SAID HIMSELF. That is what he said. I think you should start listening every once in a while to his blog cast. Then again, maybe it is that you cant even read correctly. Just in case you cant, I will break it down for you. I did not state that he made pennies per hour, I stated that Tyler said that. They are two different things.

Now though, I see ether you or he cant be trusted, because one of you is out right lying. Thanks for that piece of information.

Once again what here is wrong:

JasonL, first off, just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you are always right.

Charles did you even read (understand) the post JasonL put up. You really cant be that dumb can you. There is a thing called "context". I did not think I was dealing with such a simpleton. So I will break that down for you also. First the word "you" when put into context, could mean any moderator, it did not even need to mean just you (CHARLES). Next time, I will know better about the IQ level I am dealing with when it comes to you (Charles) and I will say; "just because *A PERSON* is a moderator doesn't mean you are always right."

Now are you done trying to find something that I have said that has been wrong, or do I have to make you look foolish again. You would be better off going back through some other post and trying to find something more substantial, there are a few. HINT: your odds are better if you look for something where homer and I dissagreed. Then again I admit when I am wrong so that will not do you any good ether.

Finally Charles said:

"You are running out of things to be wrong about man. Are there any other points you would like to be wrong about?"

As I have shown you to be a dimwit with alot of help from yourself (I am talking about Charles when I use the word "YOU" and "YOURSELF" here) I will say it for the third time, when a person has to embelish and over exaggerate something, they are going to look foolish. I think I have proven to you over and over again by making you look foolish why you "Charles" should not do it. To be honest, you are making your own site look bad. I also now see why Tyler is the main contributor of information to this site.

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...