View Poll Results: Who should be elected the official Sirius Buzz Forums Debate King?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • john

    3 42.86%
  • john

    3 42.86%
  • john

    1 14.29%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Official Sirius Buzz Forums Debate King Election 2008

  1. #21
    zcurzan is offline
    Senior Member
    zcurzan's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 404
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles did you even read (understand) the post JasonL put up. You really cant be that dumb can you. There is a thing called "context".
    John you are slipping in your duties. Normally you cut and paste the original statement with a nice little "JasonL, you said..." tag on them. You can't blame us when you spoon feed us knowledge for so many weeks only to pull the rug out from under us. That's like training a dog and then getting mad when it doesn't know what to do without you.

  2. #22
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    zcurzan, I did not think it was needed, that comment was directed towards JasonL and not Charles. It also was in a close time frame that he (JasonL) would know what he said prior.

    zcurzan, you should not be mad at me, as I have said you should be thankful. You had drawn the wrong conclusions. I had drawn the right ones, and tried to set your dumb ass right on it many times. It was not my fault you were to dumb to listen and are obviously to dumb to learn from your mistakes.

    I just pray to god your ignorance doesn't kill someone of more importance then yourself that is the true pitty. You people are the ones that survive, while some innocent person pays for your ignorance.
    Last edited by john; 08-18-2008 at 10:19 AM.

  3. #23
    zcurzan is offline
    Senior Member
    zcurzan's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 404
    I'm not mad, I'm just a little tired of your preachy egomaniacal bullshit. It's disruptive to the board and disrespectful to the people who run it. You are incapable of expressing opinion and discussing something without trying to elevate yourself above whoever it is your are speaking with.

    It's particularly frusturating when you have been shown time and time again how misguided your pompous rantings are. When was it that Mel walked away from the deal because of additional concessions? Oh wait, that's right he didn't. He accepted them to get the deal done, cause his back was against the wall.

    Yes john, let's all pray. Everyone you have ever met in your life is doomed because their ignorance is going to kill someone that is close to them. Give me a break. Your a f$cking nutcase. Pack up your circus.

  4. #24
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162
    That is enough of the personal insults. This thread is getting out of control. I will be forced to lock it if this continues. Just let it drop.

  5. #25
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    zcurzan, You said this:

    "I'm not mad, I'm just a little tired of your preachy egomaniacal bullshit. It's disruptive to the board and disrespectful to the people who run it. You are incapable of expressing opinion and discussing something without trying to elevate yourself above whoever it is your are speaking with."


    First of all, yes you are. The day the truth becomes "preachy egomaniacal bullshit" is the day this site becomes just like the Yahoo boards that you came from and are turning this into. Second There is good reason for that, I know when I have to repeat myself 3 times to tell you dumb shits something, (that as you now know is true) that should be common sense and not take to much intelligence to understand the first time it is explained. That I have to do it 3 times then I know, I am dealing with a dumb shit.


    Next zcurzan said this:

    "It's particularly frusturating when you have been shown time and time again how misguided your pompous rantings are. When was it that Mel walked away from the deal because of additional concessions? Oh wait, that's right he didn't. He accepted them to get the deal done, cause his back was against the wall."


    Once again you show exactly what I am talking about when I say dumb ass and in your case totally redarded. It is clear that Mel did not take *walking away from the deal* off the table. What did Tate get? thats right basically nothing, Mel guaranteed that they would pay the fines that they would have had to pay anyway. Along with inforcement guarantees that they would do what they were suppose to do anyway. Common sense tells most people that have a IQ over 90 that if Mel had his back against the wall, there would have been more then those token guarantees. Hell you thought that that was the case and he was going to have to include HD radio with satellite radio because he had his back against the wall. Any moron could see that there is a big difference between what you thought would happen and what I said would happen which I was proven to be totally right on. Those posts are up for eveyone to read. ( http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554 ) I welcome it, It only shows me to be almost exactly correct on everything I said would happen and you to be a moron, because even after I said it myself 3 times to you, you still did not get it, unbelievable.


    Finally, zcurzan said this:

    "Yes john, let's all pray. Everyone you have ever met in your life is doomed because their ignorance is going to kill someone that is close to them. Give me a break. Your a f$cking nutcase. Pack up your circus."


    Unfortunately I have seen it two times to many, were not everyone just people like you (and I can tell your type) have caused people to die. You never learn from your mistakes and you never know whats going on around you. What most would consider common sense, your type just dont get.
    Last edited by john; 08-18-2008 at 11:45 AM.

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Newman, I will if they do. I was not the one that started it. If you look at my first comment on this thread, it was after all not insulting. I did not restart the arguement. If you notice we did not carry on an arguement about this when I showed what I wrote to you.
    Last edited by john; 08-18-2008 at 11:55 AM.

  7. #27
    SiriusBuzz is online now
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, once again you misunderstand the comment. What here is wrong.

    "Charles, Tyler has said himself as recently as his last Blog cast, that he gets a few penny's per hour that he spends on this site getting and putting out information."

    As I wrote TYLER SAID HIMSELF. That is what he said. I think you should start listening every once in a while to his blog cast. Then again, maybe it is that you cant even read correctly. Just in case you cant, I will break it down for you. I did not state that he made pennies per hour, I stated that Tyler said that. They are two different things.
    Wrong again. You are still missing the original point. Your point was that Tyler gets paid pennies. My point is that you are wrong. My other point is that you are not accounting for equity. You leave that out of every reply because it is convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Now though, I see ether you or he cant be trusted, because one of you is out right lying. Thanks for that piece of information.
    Anther crappy assumption. We cant be trusted because we don't divulge how much money we make? You're ridiculous... its none of your business.

    Man oh man do you back peddle and play semantics when you are wrong. By the way, what a shithead you are for spending time on a site where everyone is dumber than you.

    For future reference, when you name call and belittle in your argument, it does nothing to help your argument. It reduces your credibility. Just a little life lesson that might help you out down the line. If you could step back and read what you post like we do, you would think, wow, that guys is crazy.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  8. #28
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Charles, I have not missed the point, you have as always. My original point was that he makes very little, and alot less then his time is worth. As for the equity it is meaningless if you are not making that much off the site in the first place noone buys a site that is not making that much for much. If this site had that much equity you would not need to try and be doing that subscribtion that they were talking about.


    Next Charles said:

    "Anther crappy assumption. We cant be trusted because we don't divulge how much money we make? You're ridiculous... its none of your business."

    I did not make it my business, Tyler made it public. By the way, once again common sence tells me you are lying, because if someone was doing better then what Tyler has made public several times. They dont say I am making pennys a hour and in the tone he does (makes it sound like a badge of honor). They would not even discuss it. At the very most would say "I'm doing alright" (also you are giving to much credit to equity as payment) . Finally it is not the fact that you dont tell how much you make that brings your trust into question, it is the fact that you both are saying two different things, that gos to your creditability.


    Next you said:

    "Man oh man do you back peddle and play semantics when you are wrong."


    I have not back peddled. What I have had to do is explain exactly what I ment. Because you have once again tried to embelish and over exaggerate things.



    Next you said:

    "By the way, what a shithead you are for spending time on a site where everyone is dumber than you."

    You see, there you go again embelish and over exaggerate the facts. I never said that I was more intelligent then most just you few people. As a matter of fact, it would be more common sense and logic then you few people.



    next you said:

    "For future reference, when you name call and belittle in your argument it does nothing to help your argument. It reduces your credibility. Just a little life lesson that might help you out down the line."


    While I disagree with that, only a moron and dumb ass would say that just after he has done it in the same comment noless what a shithead (just look up). Is it sinking through your thick skull yet. By the way that was not even close to the first time you have done that. For what little that insults that you think take away from my arguement the facts and lodgic I use make up for it 10 fold.

  9. #29
    SiriusBuzz is online now
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, I have not missed the point, you have as always. My original point was that he makes very little, and alot less then his time is worth.
    Wrong again. It was my point and my point was that he gets paid... you do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As for the equity it is meaningless if you are not making that much off the site in the first place noone buys a site that is not making that much for much.
    Wrong again. First of all the site does make quite a bit of money. Second of all, some sites are sold on anywhere from 12-36months multiples. So, it would be quite a bit of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    If this site had that much equity you would not need to try and be doing that subscribtion that they were talking about.
    Wrong again. Equity has nothing to do with our monthly revenue. Also, there is nothing wrong with wanting more when it comes to that revenue.


    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    By the way, once again common sence tells me you are lying, because if someone was doing better then what Tyler has made public several times. They dont say I am making pennys a hour and in the tone he does (makes it sound like a badge of honor). They would not even discuss it.
    Wrong again. Why not play the sympathy card to help the site grow? If it motivates people to spread the word then I am all for it.

    Again, I want to be clear that is not enough money and until we are all making $100 an hour it will not be enough IMO.





    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

    You see, there you go again embelish and over exaggerate the facts. I never said that I was more intelligent then most just you few people. As a matter of fact, it would be more common sense and logic then you few people.
    My favorite part about your posts is that you constantly want to crow about how you are smarter than other people here but, your ability to convey your thoughts, spell, and write are some of the worst I have ever seen. You call other peoples IQ's into question but, I am not sure you understand basic grammar. I am not nitpicking about small spelling errors here and there, I am talking about major issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    While I disagree with that, only a moron and dumb ass would say that just after he has done it in the same comment noless what a shithead (just look up). Is it sinking through your thick skull yet. By the way that was not even close to the first time you have done that. For what little that insults that you think take away from my arguement the facts and lodgic I use make up for it 10 fold.
    The amount of name calling and harsh tones I have added to my posts are nothing compared to your ego maniacal rants (and were only added to toss in a tactical little jab).

    People responding to this post are not calling me crazy... yet for some reason they think you are. How could that be if I am just as bad as you?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  10. #30
    deewcom is offline
    Enthusiast
    deewcom's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 166

    An Apt Aphorism

    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •