02-15-2012, 09:20 PM #1

Anyone here work for Sirius? - Sirius unable to access my Acct for 6 months NEED HELP

For the past 6 months, neither myself nor anyone at SiriusXM can access my account (it gives an error message on their end when they try). I'm now on my 3rd trouble ticket since September 2011 with no resolution in sight, i can't even cancel my account since they can't access it, nor can they tell me why I keep getting billed and what the charges are for.

Any ideas? I'm at a loss here, other than calling my CC to dispute since Sirius can't tell me why they are billing me.

02-21-2012, 12:53 AM #2
    I work with SiriusXM but I have never ran into this problem, it sounds really strange. We have a few ways we can lookup accounts, I would try giving them the CC number that is being charged to see if that pulls up anything, or you can try a phone number, or last name and zip. And if they still get errors doing that then maybe perhaps try another department? Are you talking to the listener care depart.? I would try calling 1-888-261-9096, which is the new activations/sales depart and see if we can pull your account up on our end.

09-16-2012, 11:15 PM #3

quarenteed

It sounds like your account is quarantined. Ive only ever seen it once and i understand your frustration. The account cant be opened it gives a generic error. The one time i saw it i had to have a sup come help me because frankly its rare. the problem gets reported to our back office to fix and from there our hands are tied unfortunately. i escalated the issue when i had it happpen to my sup's sup. hope they can fix it

Head Honcho
    09-17-2012, 03:58 PM #4
    You know this thread is seven months old right?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-20-2012, 10:32 PM #5
    yes, i know it is however i also know the pain in the ass the problem can be and it was a pretty good chance the person was still having issues especially if someone hasnt escalated it up properly why i decided i would post a response in case the person was still having issues with their account