Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...
    Legend
    04-02-2012, 06:15 PM #111
    This guy really is something else. No "recovery" involved AT ALL. 100% the truth. Sorry he is so blinded by anger. As I always say, SeriouslyWrong and SeriouslyAngry.

We all should know that Markets (and even the economy to an extent) arent largely determined by Presidents. Problem is right wingers (like SeriouslyWrong and others) were quick to try to blame President Obama when markets were low and the economy was hurting badly early in his administration before he even had a chance to enact any of his policies.Go back and look at some threads here and go to Yahoo messages and see what people were saying when the Dow was in the 7,000's

Its the same thing with gas prices. Republicans are pouncing on gas prices to blame the President
    If prices were to go down they would never say its President Obama's doing. Hypocrites.
    Both sides do it, but right wingers are particularly blatant and adept at that kind of hypocrisy.
    I will throw in one more example, concerning climate change. Remember when it was snowing a lot last winter and people were making fun of global warming? Do you hear any of them acknowledging the scientific fact of the rise in temperature from year to year now. Nope. Of course not.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-02-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Guru
    04-02-2012, 07:56 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    This guy really is something else. No "recovery" involved AT ALL. 100% the truth. Sorry he is so blinded by anger. As I always say, SeriouslyWrong and SeriouslyAngry.

We all should know that Markets (and even the economy to an extent) arent largely determined by Presidents. Problem is right wingers (like SeriouslyWrong and others) were quick to try to blame President Obama when markets were low and the economy was hurting badly early in his administration before he even had a chance to enact any of his policies.Go back and look at some threads here and go to Yahoo messages and see what people were saying when the Dow was in the 7,000's

Its the same thing with gas prices. Republicans are pouncing on gas prices to blame the President
    If prices were to go down they would never say its President Obama's doing. Hypocrites.
    Both sides do it, but right wingers are particularly blatant and adept at that kind of hypocrisy.
    I will throw in one more example, concerning climate change. Remember when it was snowing a lot last winter and people were making fun of global warming? Do you hear any of them acknowledging the scientific fact of the rise in temperature from year to year now. Nope. Of course not.
    Wrong again, the blame for the 7000 Dow goes to individuals like Barney Frank who is on video telling Congress that "there is no problem with Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac". Obama was back at ACORN at that time. Government policy.........

I agree with you about the price of gas. Obama has nothing to do with it. I'm sure it pains him as he'd like total control........ the central planner he is.... Maybe he'll take Maxine Waters advice and nationalize oil and gas for the good of America?????

Don't take one winter and claim "global warming". That's just stupid, but then again............. You ain't very bright. Film school did not bring out the best in you.

Legend
    04-02-2012, 08:50 PM #113
    One winter? This guy sure doesnt follow climate science does he? Nor did he folllow what
    I was saying about those claiming snow was proof that global warming didnt exist.
    Not too swift. lol

Republicans were all over President Obama for the Dow doing badly in the early stages of his
    administration. Just a fact.

The opposition. The Politician SeriouslyWrong will cast his vote for, for President.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z3
    Eugene Robinson

Mitt Romney can’t shake away impressions he’s made

By Eugene Robinson, Monday, April 2, 7:26 PM

The problem for Mitt Romney, assuming he eventually wins the GOP nomination, is that a general-election campaign isn’t really like an Etch a Sketch. Alas, traces from the primaries linger.

The ghost image that remains will be of a strikingly uninspiring standard-bearer who deadened the Republican Party’s great passion into a sense of duty. Voters will discern the outlines of a candidate who spent the better part of a decade running for president without giving evidence of a core philosophy beyond his belief in Wall Street’s brand of capitalism.

GOP presidential hopefuls campaigning in April: As the Republican presidential contest winds its way ever closer to the GOP convention, the candidates continue to hit the campaign trail ahead of various primaries in an effort to win the requisite number of delegates for the party nomination.

It must be safe, by now, to predict that Romney wins the nomination. Right? I mean, yes, there’s a chance that Rick Santorum will stay in the race and somehow manage to keep Romney from wrapping things up before the convention. But even then, Romney would likely arrive in Tampa with such a big lead, and needing so few delegates to go over the top, that any challenge would be futile.

In an attempt to foreclose even the remote possibility of a contested convention, the Romney campaign has been trotting out a bevy of prominent Republicans to announce their support. But is it just me, or do these endorsements have all the enthusiasm of a series of hostage tapes?

“It’s increasingly clear that Mitt Romney’s gonna be the Republican nominee,” said Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). He expressed confidence that Romney “will govern as a conservative” — saying nothing about whether Romney actually is a conservative — and added that the front-runner would be “head and shoulders better than the guy who’s in the White House now.”

Said Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), “I think this primary has been productive — I think it’s been constructive up till now . . . but I think we’re entering a phase where it could become counterproductive if this drags on much *longer. . . . I’m just convinced now that if we drag this thing on to the summer, it’s gonna make it that much harder to defeat Barack Obama.”

Said former President George H.W. Bush, “I do think it’s time for the party to get behind Governor Romney. . . . Kenny Rogers sang, It’s time when to hold ’em and time when to fold ’em. Well, I think it’s time for people to all get behind this good man.”

Santorum keeps trying to point out that the last time the party settled for a nominee who failed to set conservative hearts aflutter — four years ago, with John McCain — things didn’t work out so well, from the GOP point of view. If Santorum hadn’t lost his 2006 reelection bid by 18 points, maybe more people would listen.

It was Romney aide Eric Fehrnstrom who suggested that the general-election campaign would begin with a blank slate, like a shaken Etch a Sketch. But the truth is that, come the fall, Romney will still be Romney.

Nothing can erase the fact that he authored a health-care reform in Massachusetts, including an individual insurance mandate, that was used as the model for Obamacare. Nothing can erase the way he has pandered to the far right during the primaries — taking, for example, a hard-line position on undocumented immigrants that calls for “self-deportation” — in an attempt to disavow his erstwhile political identity as a moderate.

And I’m afraid that nothing can erase the impression Romney has made, through a host of statements and actions, of having allowed his great wealth to isolate him from the cares and woes of the rest of humanity. You know the litany: “Corporations are people, my friend.” “I’m not concerned about the very poor.” “I like being able to fire people who provide services to me.” “Ann [Romney] drives a couple of Cadillacs.”

My personal favorite came at the Daytona 500, when Romney was asked if he followed NAS*CAR. “Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans,” Romney replied, “but I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.”

In the fall, Romney will also have to defend a belligerent and weirdly anachronistic set of policies, or postures, concerning America’s role in the world. His description of Russia as “without question our number-one geopolitical foe” was bizarre, but I don’t think it was accidental. Romney seems to be itching to wage a Cold War, and if one doesn’t exist, he’ll invent one — with Russia, China, somebody.

A recent Washington Post/ABC News poll showed Romney’s approval ratings having slumped to a dangerous level, with just 34 percent of Americans viewing him favorably. He’s got an awful lot of shaking to do.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-03-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Guru
    04-03-2012, 10:56 AM #114
    "Republicans were all over President Obama for the Dow doing badly in the early stages of his
    administration. Just a fact."

Didn't notice what the republicans were doing back then.

Legend
    04-03-2012, 11:32 AM #115
    SeriouslyWrong is someone who obviously prefers ignorance over facts. If he took 2 minutes
    to research it he would find what i am talking about is true. Actually Im pretty certain if i looked back in siriusbuzz files i would even find HIM blaming President Obama as well. He isnt worth that effort, but in the meantime....

http://kerfuffle.typepad.com/kerfuff...policies-.html

Click on link to watch video

Remember when Republicans and their media pals blamed the stock market on President Obama's policies? Good thing we have Tivo!

Now that the stock market has cracked 9000 for the first time since January, and is up about 2000 points since Obama took office, I'm waiting for our Republican leaders, pundits and media hangers-on to credit the President with this economic rebound.

Memory needing a refresh? Let's go to the video from Jed at DKTV...

What's that sound? Crickets perhaps. I'd like to think a lot of things make the market go up and down. But since the geniuses who were in power when the economy tanked saw fit to blame the new guy for what the market did as soon as he was in office, is it not fair that they also credit him with the rebound?

Ah, the politics of the Party of No.

Read more: Remember when Republicans and their media pals blamed the stock market on President Obama's policies? Good thing we have Tivo! - Kerfuffle http://kerfuffle.typepad.com/kerfuff...#ixzz1qzZGjwwl
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-03-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Legend
    04-03-2012, 11:35 AM #116
    And on and on I could go. Unbelieveable.

As the stock market continues to drop, President Obama is running out of people to blame, according to an editorial in the Wall Street Journal.

Before the president took office, in early January, the stock market was over 9,000 its highest level since last fall. But in the last two months, it has dropped 25% to its lowest level since 1997. It closed today with a gain of 150 points.

The Journal suggests that Mr. Obama's policies are slowing, if not stopping, what would be a normal economic recovery. "From punishing business to squandering scarce national public resources, Team Obama is creating more uncertainty and less confidence," said the editorial.

The editorial takes issue with the way much of the administration's stimulus spending went to social programs rather than public works, how the Treasury has been managing the bank bailout plan, and how tax cuts were devoted to income maintenance rather than giving incentives to work or invest.

The Journal also points out how the market took a dive after the President announced his budget. The paper called it a "declaration of hostility toward capitalists across the economy."

Legend
    04-03-2012, 11:43 AM #117
    http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/g...-talking-point
    Home » Blogs » Jon Perr's blog
    March 16, 2012 07:00 AM
    GOP Drops 'Obama Bear Market' Talking Point as Dow Hits 13,000

Despite a mountain of data and the overwhelming consensus of economists to the contrary, Republican leaders including House Speaker John Boehner and would-be President Mitt Romney continue to falsely claim "Obama made the economy worse." But another tried and untrue GOP talking point about the supposed "Obama bear market" has largely vanished. Of course, with the Dow Jones now at 13,000 and the NASDAQ at 3,000, Republicans should be silent. After all, with the indexes at four year highs, Barack Obama is just the latest to show that the stock market almost always does better under Democratic presidents.

The conservative propaganda machine began perpetuating the "Obama bear market" myth long before the 44th President even took the oath of office. The first installment of the Republicans' "previsionist" history unsurprisingly came from CNBC host and former Reagan advisor Larry Kudlow. That right-wing water carrier, who in April 2008 compared the deepening recession to an enema (calling it "an economic cleansing" and crowing that "recessions are therapeutic"), blamed a one-day 242-point drop on the Democratic Convention:

"Are the Denver Dems downing the stock market today? The Dow is off 230 points, starting right from the get-go. So-called market analysts are blaming financials and the credit crunch as they always do. But there's more.

Obama and Biden gave us plenty of class warfare in their Springfield, Ill., get together on Saturday. Tax the rich. Redistribute income and wealth. Go after all those corporate meanies. Trade protection...

...With the Denver Dems strutting their stuff, this could be a bumpy week for stocks. Did anyone say free-market capitalism is the best path to prosperity?"

With Obama's election on November 4th, that warning shot turned into a barrage. Within 48 hours, the mullahs of right-wingistan didn't merely blame Obama for two days of market declines; they traveled back in time to lay the entire Bush recession at his feet.

Echoing CNBC's Kudlow, Dick Morris claimed the markets will "continue to tank...not just because he's a radical, not just because he's a Democrat, but because he's going to raise the capital gains tax. While Fox News' Gretchen Carlson announced, "there's a lot of feeling in the market not reacting very well to the election of Barack Obama," Fred Barnes proclaimed, "There is great uncertainty out there about [Obama's] policies." And that Thursday, the always execrable Rush Limbaugh on November 6, 2008 laid it all at Obama's feet:

"The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hasn't done anything yet but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street...

...The market's down today because of the jobless numbers. That's how the Drive-Bys see it. Uhhhhh, we have the largest market plunge after an election in history. Thank you, man-child Barack Obama."

As the Dow Jones continued its slide below 7,000 in March, 2009, the conservative catcalls become a chorus. CNN's Lou Dobbs, the self-proclaimed "Mr. Independent," announced on March 9, 2009, "This is now the Obama bear market." That same day, the Wall Street Journal declared, "The dismaying message here is that President Obama's policies have become part of the economy's problem." House Minority Leader John Boehner was among the Republican leaders bemoaning "the Obama economy" and insisted that since Obama's inauguration six weeks earlier, "Certainly the stock market hasn't acted very well." Later that month, the Journal's Daniel Henninger blasted Obama's "radical presidency":

"A Democratic Party that was always anti-Wall Street is becoming anti- Main Street."

The drumbeat hardly ended there. On March 8, 2009, Fox News host Chris Wallace asked an uncomfortable John McCain, "Can this now fairly be called the Obama bear market?" That propaganda only echoed the Republican talking points regurgitated two days earlier by Bloomberg in an article titled, "'Obama Bear Market' Punishes Investors as Dow Slumps" and the Wall Street Journal rant, "Obama's Radicalism is Killing the Dow." On March 6th, Sean Hannity was nearly orgasmic as he trumpeted the declines on Wall Street:

And our headline this Friday night: Welcome to Day Number 46 of "Obama's Bear Market." Now, that's what some news organizations are calling it tonight as the Dow Jones industrial average actually finished up about 30 points today at the end of a disastrous week.

According to Bloomberg News, the Dow has now dropped faster during the first six weeks of the Obama administration than any other administration in at least 90 years. But is that a surprise after weeks of talking down the economy?

Despite a mountain of data and the overwhelming consensus of economists to the contrary, Republican leaders including House Speaker John Boehner and would-be President Mitt Romney continue to falsely claim "Obama made the economy worse." But another tried and untrue GOP talking point about the supposed "Obama bear market" has largely vanished. Of course, with the Dow Jones now at 13,000 and the NASDAQ at 3,000, Republicans should be silent. After all, with the indexes at four-year highs, Barack Obama is just the latest to show that the stock market almost always does better under Democratic presidents.

Click on link to read more...

Legend
    04-03-2012, 12:02 PM #118
    I agree that the Republcans are clearly the "radical" ones.

Obama denounces 'radical' Republican budget plan
    By KEN THOMAS | Associated Press – 31 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an election-year pitch to middle-class voters, President Barack Obama is denouncing a House Republican budget plan as a "Trojan horse," warning that it represents "an attempt to impose a radical vision on our country" that would hurt the pocketbooks of working families.
    Obama, in a speech to newspaper executives, is sharply criticizing a $3.5 trillion budget proposal pushed by Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., which passed on a near-party-line vote last week and has been embraced by GOP presidential hopefuls. The plan has faced fierce resistance from Democrats, who say it would gut Medicare, slash taxes for the wealthy and lead to deep cuts to crucial programs such as aid to college students and highway and rail projects.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-denounce...100059885.html
    "It's a Trojan horse. Disguised as deficit reduction plan, it's really an attempt to impose a radical vision on our country," Obama said in excerpts of his speech released Tuesday. "It's nothing but thinly veiled social Darwinism."
    Obama's message comes as Republican Mitt Romney looked to solidify his grip on his party's presidential nomination in primary contests in Wisconsin, Maryland and Washington, D.C. The White House has appeared increasingly focused on Romney, with Obama's campaign criticizing the former Massachusetts governor by name in an energy ad as the president's team seeks to frame the election as a referendum on the economic security of middle-class voters.
    White House advisers billed the speech — to be delivered during The Associated Press luncheon of editors and publishers — as an important marker for the president as he seeks re-election. Senior administration officials said the address would build upon themes the president delivered in Kansas last fall, in which he called the nation's economic challenges a "make-or-break moment" for the middle class, and in his State of the Union address, in which he laid out his election-year agenda.
    Ryan's proposal aims to slash the deficit and the size of government while offering sharply lower tax rates in return for eliminating many popular tax breaks. GOP front-runner Mitt Romney and his Republican rivals have said they would support Ryan's budget plan, which has little chance of passing the Democratic-controlled Senate but lays out the GOP's fiscal priorities.
    Obama was making the case that whoever wins the White House will face an economy still recovering from the "worst economic calamity since the Great Depression" and many Americans will still be looking for jobs and lacking financial security. By next year, "a debt that has grown over the last decade, primarily as a result of two wars, two massive tax cuts and an unprecedented financial crisis, will have to be paid down," Obama says in the prepared remarks.
    He argues that Ryan's budget plan would stall the economic recovery. "By gutting the very things we need to grow an economy that's built to last — education and training, research and development — it's a prescription for decline," he says.
    On taxes, Obama is also expected to call for economic fairness encapsulated by the so-called "Buffett Rule," arguing that the wealthy shouldn't pay a smaller share of their income in federal taxes than middle-class taxpayers. Many wealthy taxpayers earn investment income, which is taxed at 15 percent, and Obama has proposed that people earning at least $1 million annually — whether in salary or investments — should pay at least 30 percent of their income in taxes.
    Obama planned to note that "broad-based prosperity has never trickled-down from the success of a wealthy few. It has always come from the success of a strong and growing middle class."
    Republicans have said the new tax would push investors into sending money overseas where it would be taxed less. Separately, Congress' Joint Committee on Taxation has estimated that if enacted, legislation reflecting Obama's proposal would collect $47 billion through 2022 — a small amount compared with the $7 trillion in federal budget deficits projected during that period.
    The focus on tax reform has brought attention to the effective tax rate of Romney, a millionaire who is paying 15.4 percent in federal taxes for 2011 on income mostly derived from investments. The top nominal rate for taxpayers with high incomes derived from wages, not including investments, is 35 percent.
    In advance of Obama's speech, political adviser David Axelrod charged that Romney is "just in a time warp," saying the former Massachusetts governor "seems to look at the world through the rear-view mirror." He said Romney subscribes to a Cold War-era belief that Russia is America's greatest foe in the world and would return the country to outmoded economic policies that led to the near economic meltdown in the fall of 2008.
    "I think he must watch Madmen and think it's the evening news," Axelrod said in an appearance on "CBS This Morning." He said that Romney "wants to go back to the same policies that got us into this disaster."
    Obama was speaking at a luncheon of 900 editors and publishers following The Associated Press' annual meeting. William Dean Singleton, outgoing chairman of the AP Board of Directors and chairman of MediaNews Group Inc., will pose questions to Obama following the president's remarks.

Guru
    04-08-2012, 08:10 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    And on and on I could go. Unbelieveable.

As the stock market continues to drop, President Obama is running out of people to blame, according to an editorial in the Wall Street Journal.

Before the president took office, in early January, the stock market was over 9,000 its highest level since last fall. But in the last two months, it has dropped 25% to its lowest level since 1997. It closed today with a gain of 150 points.

The Journal suggests that Mr. Obama's policies are slowing, if not stopping, what would be a normal economic recovery. "From punishing business to squandering scarce national public resources, Team Obama is creating more uncertainty and less confidence," said the editorial.

The editorial takes issue with the way much of the administration's stimulus spending went to social programs rather than public works, how the Treasury has been managing the bank bailout plan, and how tax cuts were devoted to income maintenance rather than giving incentives to work or invest.

The Journal also points out how the market took a dive after the President announced his budget. The paper called it a "declaration of hostility toward capitalists across the economy."
    Really? Why was Obama running out of people to blame?

Legend
    04-09-2012, 10:21 AM #120
    SeriouslyWrong couldn't own up to the facts yet once again.

Havakasha: Republicans were all over President Obama for the Dow doing badly in the early stages of his
    administration. Just a fact."

SiriuslyWrong: "Didn't notice what the republicans were doing back then."

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/g...-talking-point
    Home » Blogs » Jon Perr's blog
    March 16, 2012 07:00 AM
    GOP Drops 'Obama Bear Market' Talking Point as Dow Hits 13,000

Despite a mountain of data and the overwhelming consensus of economists to the contrary, Republican leaders including House Speaker John Boehner and would-be President Mitt Romney continue to falsely claim "Obama made the economy worse." But another tried and untrue GOP talking point about the supposed "Obama bear market" has largely vanished. Of course, with the Dow Jones now at 13,000 and the NASDAQ at 3,000, Republicans should be silent. After all, with the indexes at four year highs, Barack Obama is just the latest to show that the stock market almost always does better under Democratic presidents.

The conservative propaganda machine began perpetuating the "Obama bear market" myth long before the 44th President even took the oath of office. The first installment of the Republicans' "previsionist" history unsurprisingly came from CNBC host and former Reagan advisor Larry Kudlow. That right-wing water carrier, who in April 2008 compared the deepening recession to an enema (calling it "an economic cleansing" and crowing that "recessions are therapeutic"), blamed a one-day 242-point drop on the Democratic Convention:

"Are the Denver Dems downing the stock market today? The Dow is off 230 points, starting right from the get-go. So-called market analysts are blaming financials and the credit crunch as they always do. But there's more.

Obama and Biden gave us plenty of class warfare in their Springfield, Ill., get together on Saturday. Tax the rich. Redistribute income and wealth. Go after all those corporate meanies. Trade protection...

...With the Denver Dems strutting their stuff, this could be a bumpy week for stocks. Did anyone say free-market capitalism is the best path to prosperity?"

With Obama's election on November 4th, that warning shot turned into a barrage. Within 48 hours, the mullahs of right-wingistan didn't merely blame Obama for two days of market declines; they traveled back in time to lay the entire Bush recession at his feet.

Echoing CNBC's Kudlow, Dick Morris claimed the markets will "continue to tank...not just because he's a radical, not just because he's a Democrat, but because he's going to raise the capital gains tax. While Fox News' Gretchen Carlson announced, "there's a lot of feeling in the market not reacting very well to the election of Barack Obama," Fred Barnes proclaimed, "There is great uncertainty out there about [Obama's] policies." And that Thursday, the always execrable Rush Limbaugh on November 6, 2008 laid it all at Obama's feet:

"The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hasn't done anything yet but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street...

...The market's down today because of the jobless numbers. That's how the Drive-Bys see it. Uhhhhh, we have the largest market plunge after an election in history. Thank you, man-child Barack Obama."

As the Dow Jones continued its slide below 7,000 in March, 2009, the conservative catcalls become a chorus. CNN's Lou Dobbs, the self-proclaimed "Mr. Independent," announced on March 9, 2009, "This is now the Obama bear market." That same day, the Wall Street Journal declared, "The dismaying message here is that President Obama's policies have become part of the economy's problem." House Minority Leader John Boehner was among the Republican leaders bemoaning "the Obama economy" and insisted that since Obama's inauguration six weeks earlier, "Certainly the stock market hasn't acted very well." Later that month, the Journal's Daniel Henninger blasted Obama's "radical presidency":

"A Democratic Party that was always anti-Wall Street is becoming anti- Main Street."

The drumbeat hardly ended there. On March 8, 2009, Fox News host Chris Wallace asked an uncomfortable John McCain, "Can this now fairly be called the Obama bear market?" That propaganda only echoed the Republican talking points regurgitated two days earlier by Bloomberg in an article titled, "'Obama Bear Market' Punishes Investors as Dow Slumps" and the Wall Street Journal rant, "Obama's Radicalism is Killing the Dow." On March 6th, Sean Hannity was nearly orgasmic as he trumpeted the declines on Wall Street:

And our headline this Friday night: Welcome to Day Number 46 of "Obama's Bear Market." Now, that's what some news organizations are calling it tonight as the Dow Jones industrial average actually finished up about 30 points today at the end of a disastrous week.

According to Bloomberg News, the Dow has now dropped faster during the first six weeks of the Obama administration than any other administration in at least 90 years. But is that a surprise after weeks of talking down the economy?

Despite a mountain of data and the overwhelming consensus of economists to the contrary, Republican leaders including House Speaker John Boehner and would-be President Mitt Romney continue to falsely claim "Obama made the economy worse." But another tried and untrue GOP talking point about the supposed "Obama bear market" has largely vanished. Of course, with the Dow Jones now at 13,000 and the NASDAQ at 3,000, Republicans should be silent. After all, with the indexes at four-year highs, Barack Obama is just the latest to show that the stock market almost always does better under Democratic presidents.

Click on link to read more...

Page 12 of 18 ... 21011121314 ...