Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    01-30-2012, 03:25 PM #1

Allen West Tells Reid Pelosi to Get the Hell out

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America. Yeah I said ‘hell.’”

Kudos!!

Here it for yourself: http://www.cbs12.com/news/west-4738447-beach-obama.html

Here, you can see it on the Daily Kos as well if that's more your taste.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...tes-of-America

Legend
    01-30-2012, 03:27 PM #2
    Are you a fan of Allen West?

I think you are finally owning up to your core economic and political beliefs. Bravo.
    I always knew your claim of "centrism" was a blatant fraud.

But Peter schiff was suggesting that maybe people who believe like him should leave this
    country. Its all so confusing. lmfao.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-30-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Guru
    01-30-2012, 03:41 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Are you a fan of Allen West?

I think you are finally owning up to your core economic and political beliefs. Bravo.
    I always knew your claim of "centrism" was a blatant fraud.
    My claim of "centrism" does not exist. You are fabricating.

I like what he said about Reid, Obama and Pelosi for sure.

"Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else."

That's a decent quote. Very fitting.

Legend
    01-30-2012, 03:43 PM #4
    Im glad you arent claiming to be a centrist anymore because you are not. Test or no test.

You are being a little cute. I know you like the quote because you posted it.
    What i asked is if you are a fan of Mr. West.? Do you know anything about him except this quote?

Guru
    01-30-2012, 03:47 PM #5
    Im glad you arent claiming to be a centrist anymore. Test or no test.

You are being a little cute. I know you like the quote because you posted it.
    What i asked is if you are a fan of Mr. West.? Do you know anything about him except this quote?
    Sorry, but I still score in the "centrist" typology.

No, I don't know too much about Representative West other than he's apparently very conservative and got into a spat with some gal.

Legend
    01-30-2012, 04:28 PM #6
    You score as a "centrist" just as peter schiff was right about hyperinflation in 2011, a
    "massive" stock market drop in early 2011, and gold rising to $14,000 in the next 2 years.
    LMFAO. You are quite a wack job sometimes.

Keep reading about Mr. West. I think you will really like him.

Guru
    01-30-2012, 04:32 PM #7
    You score as a "centrist" just as peter schiff was right about hyperinflation in 2011, a
    "massive" stock market drop in early 2011, and gold rising to $14,000 in the next 2 years.
    LMFAO. You are quite a wack job sometimes.

Keep reading about Mr. West. I think you will really like him.
    Can't compare the two. I took a test, and got a result. Schiff opioned on something. Oh, my mistake, YOU can compare the two........... with your magical liberal superpowers lol.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 01-30-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Legend
    01-30-2012, 04:39 PM #8
    You obviously have many right wing points of view. Anyone reading all these articles and opinions you posted would concur.
    If you prefer to deude yourself because of a "test" go right ahead.

I just thought the fact that you are deluded about Peter Schiff and about your political leanings would lead one to certain conclusions.

Guru
    01-30-2012, 04:43 PM #9
    You obviously have many right wing points of view. Anyone reading all these articles and opinions you posted would concur.
    If you prefer to deude yourself because of a "test" go right ahead.

I just thought the fact that you are deluded about Peter Schiff and about your political leanings would lead one to certain conclusions.
    You are deluded about Krugman who believe a debt strapped Nation can spend its way out of a recession. Still can't answer where the money comes from can you? Simple stuff here. Where does the money come from?

Legend
    01-30-2012, 05:26 PM #10
    Krugman has been WAY more accurate than Peter Schiff. Lets be real.
    You wont even try to defend Peter Schiff and his wildly innaccurate predictions.
    Still cant show how Englands austerity was a better choice than the U.S. stimulus
    package.

Borrow it, Print it, Just dont follow the Austerity model that England has.

MON JAN 30, 2012 AT 11:30 AM PST
    Allen West on Obama, Pelosi and Reid: 'Get the hell out of the United States'
    byLaura Clawson

Allen West (Official portrait)
    Speaking to a gathering of Florida Republicans, Rep. Allen West added a layer of cement to his already solid reputation for RIGHT-WING LUNACY.
    "We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."
    Ludicrous macho posturing aside (he followed up with "Yeah I said 'hell'"—ooooh, naughty!), insane characterizations of ideas like tax fairness and promoting American manufacturing aside, the North Pole? Wait, did Allen West just say that Santa Claus is a Democrat?

"America: love it or leave it" as traditionally applied is a noxious enough idea, a defense of the status quo that says the only way to love your country is to defend its every action and that wishing the nation would do better or trying to make that happen is an offense against it. But this is a radical step beyond that, to "love Florida Republican Rep. Allen West's ideas or leave America."

This from a man who in 2010 got not quite 119,000 votes while Nancy Pelosi got just shy of 168,000 and Harry Reid got nearly 363,000. In 2008, of course, Barack Obama got more than 69 million votes. No one is suggesting West should leave, of course, but it does suggest that even if the American system of democracy provided for one individual to say "these ideas and no others define America; leave if you disagree," Allen West would not be that individual.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12