Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:53 PM #31
    By Jana Randow
    Jan. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor George Soros said a default of Greece may not have to result in an exit of the country from the euro area.

“Greece may pose a problem if it in fact defaults but defaulting by itself doesn’t necessarily mean they will leave the euro,” Soros told reporters in Davos, Switzerland today. “But the need to at least reach a primary surplus may force Greece out of the euro. One of the problems in Greece is that there is a powerful group that is in favor of Greece leaving the euro zone. Many owners of newspapers and conglomerates have very big interest in paying taxes in drachmas and not in euros.”

Somehow i think Mr. Soros could run rings around you with his knowledge of the worlds economic system.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 04:56 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    As I said before lets match Peter Schiff and George Soros step for step in their economic predictions.

Another thing you will avoid to follow through on. You are a damn chicken.
    I'd rather be called a chicken than BE a liar or one who plays on the fears of others.

How did you like that little play on words - "charade" and "fiat" currency. Here's another link to ignore.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?type=...based+currency

Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:59 PM #33
    You are a liar and a chicken. Now how about we go head to head on Peter Schiff and George Soros economic predictions for the past 10 years.

Calling President Obama a Marxist and a hater of capitalism and the free market system is the definition of being a liar and a person who "plays on the fears of others. Yur really quite a piece of work.

You are avoiding again as you always do. Im waiting.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 05:01 PM #34
    Why cant you seem to comment on the four or so quotes I have posted here by George Soros?

Interesteing....

Guru
    01-26-2012, 05:05 PM #35
    You are a liar and a chicken. Now how about we go head to head on Peter Schiff and George Soros economic predictions for the past 10 years.

Calling President Obama a Marxist and a hater of capitalism and the free market system is the definition of being a liar and a person who "plays on the fears of others. Yur really quite a piece of work.

You are avoiding again as you always do. Im waiting.
    Yur really quite a piece of work.

Obama's words and actions speak for themselves.

Do you work for a living? I know what I'm making right now.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 05:06 PM #36
    Why cant you seem to comment on the four or so quotes I have posted here by George Soros?

Interesteing....
    I don't care about Soros. I simply found it interesting that he forecasts riots, and that you idolize him.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 05:08 PM #37
    Yes I work for a living. I will be working at filming a documentary in 6 cities around the country starting feb. 12th.
    I am presently working on my own ocumentary. Doing editing work in my office with my assistant as we speak.
    Im a freelancer. Whats your excuse for ignoring your job? lol

Im a piece of work? You are the guy who calls President Obama a Marxist. Jesus ****in christ.
    Your so full of shit.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 05:11 PM #38
    Yes I work for a living. I will be working on a documentary in 6 cities around the country starting feb. 12th.
    I am presently working on my documentary. Doing editing work with my assistant as we speak.
    Im a freelancer. whats your excuse for ignoring your job? lol

Im a piece of work? You are the guy who calls President Obama a Marxist. Jesus ****in christ.
    Your so full of shit.
    Obama's words and actions speak for themselves. As do Pelozi's.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 05:11 PM #39
    "i dont care about soros". Bullshit! Another Big fat lie.

I really respect Soros and you really respect Peter Schiff.

I am still waiting for you to take me up on my bet. Chicken.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 05:12 PM #40
    Yes I work for a living. I will be working at filming a documentary in 6 cities around the country starting feb. 12th.
    I am presently working on my own ocumentary. Doing editing work in my office with my assistant as we speak.
    Im a freelancer. Whats your excuse for ignoring your job? lol

Your so full of shit.
    I can make $60 and hour and still rebuke your stupidity - day after day after day..........

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345