Page 3 of 5 12345
    Legend
    01-26-2012, 01:40 PM #21
    After reading the entire Soros article i think its quite clear that SiriuslyWrong has distorted the Soros article in DailyBeast.

I think if you read the entire article as well as the quotes i have supplied in this thread that what you see is a rather cogent analysis of the economic situation facing the world today.

Here is one more quote to show you how much SiriuslyArong distorted the article.
    I am not sure why the anger from him about Soros.

“While the developed world is in a deep crisis, the future for the developing world is very positive,” Soros said. “The aspiration of people for an open society is very inspiring. You have people in Africa lining up for many hours when they are given an opportunity to vote. Dictators have been overthrown. It is very encouraging for freedom and growth.”
    Soros insists the key to avoiding cataclysm in 2012 is not to let the crises of 2011 go to waste, writes John Arlidge.
    “In the crisis period, the impossible becomes possible," Soros said. "The European Union could regain its luster. I’m hopeful that the United States, as a political entity, will pass a very severe test and actually strengthen the institution."

Guru
    01-26-2012, 02:34 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    After reading the entire Soros article i think its quite clear that SiriuslyWrong has distorted the Soros article in DailyBeast.

I think if you read the entire article as well as the quotes i have supplied in this thread that what you see is a rather cogent analysis of the economic situation facing the world today.

Here is one more quote to show you how much SiriuslyArong distorted the article.
    I am not sure why the anger from him about Soros.

“While the developed world is in a deep crisis, the future for the developing world is very positive,” Soros said. “The aspiration of people for an open society is very inspiring. You have people in Africa lining up for many hours when they are given an opportunity to vote. Dictators have been overthrown. It is very encouraging for freedom and growth.”
    Soros insists the key to avoiding cataclysm in 2012 is not to let the crises of 2011 go to waste, writes John Arlidge.
    “In the crisis period, the impossible becomes possible," Soros said. "The European Union could regain its luster. I’m hopeful that the United States, as a political entity, will pass a very severe test and actually strengthen the institution."
    No anger about Soros, just posted an interesting article where he believed there would be riots in the US. Then noted another person who said the same thing. What is happening here is that you are trying to defend Soros for some reason -- maybe politics -- statist in arms? Don't know, but it isn't necessary.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 03:18 PM #23
    If you were willing to avoid demagoguing the article you would have been able to acknowledge that George Soro has a lot of insighful things to say. And if you werent so defensive in your belief inthe validity of the Austrian School of Economics and Peter Schiff specifically, you would have been willing to have a discussion on Soro's thoughts on world economics.
    Instead you chose to sensationalize a particular heading about riots, etc.

If he is wrong about the degree to which people take to the streets in response to economic conditions then he is wrong.
    I dont have a problem admitting that as I said earlier in this thread

Myself, I like George Soros. I think he is a brilliant individual and has great insight into economics
    and politics. He is certainly not "wacky" and doesnt make absurd predictions about gold, inflation etc like your friend Peter Schiff who you called "bold". How absurd you can be.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 04:23 PM #24
    If you were willing to avoid demagoguing the article you would have been able to acknowledge that George Soro has a lot of insighful things to say. And if you werent so defensive in your belief inthe validity of the Austrian School of Economics and Peter Schiff specifically, you would have been willing to have a discussion on Soro's thoughts on world economics.
    Instead you chose to sensationalize a particular heading about riots, etc.

If he is wrong about the degree to which people take to the streets in response to economic conditions then he is wrong.
    I dont have a problem admitting that as I said earlier in this thread

Myself, I like George Soros. I think he is a brilliant individual and has great insight into economics
    and politics. He is certainly not "wacky" and doesnt make absurd predictions about gold, inflation etc like your friend Peter Schiff who you called "bold". How absurd you can be.
    When do you think the riots will commence?

Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:27 PM #25
    When do you think hyperinflation, gold at $12,000, Dow at 1,400, screaming high commodity prices etc. will ? lol

Guru
    01-26-2012, 04:28 PM #26
    When do you think hyperinflation, gold at $12,000, Dow at 1,400, screaming high commodity prices etc. will ? lol
    Right after the riots.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:30 PM #27
    So based on your belief there wont be any riots you believe that the Austrian School of Economics which you praise and believe,
    is a CHARADE.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:32 PM #28
    Too bad that just about every economic prediction your guru Mr. Peter Schiff made for the past 10 years has been incorrect.

Now try and prove the same with Mr. Soros. Lmfao. Good luck.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 04:33 PM #29
    So based on your belief there wont be any riots you believe that the Austrian School of Economics which you praise and believe,
    is a CHARADE.
    The CHARADE is FIAT CURRENCY........... makes sense, doesn't it - "fiat" and "charade"? Debt based paper currency....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-based_monetary_system

Another link you will fail to click. But at least I give you an opportunity. How American of me.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 04:38 PM #30
    As I said before lets match Peter Schiff and George Soros step for step in their economic predictions.

Another thing you will avoid to follow through on. You are a damn chicken.