Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Legend
    01-26-2012, 12:44 PM #11
    I said I DIDNT POST about Celente and I dont remember reading him here. If you posted about him
    previously then fine. There was no lie and please take your anger down a bit.
    As I said this is a thread about Soros. Please stick to the Soros theme which this thread is about.
    Its hard enought to reply to your misinformation about Soros without having to try to read Celente as well.And then please answer the strangeness of some of the description and quotes that are in the article you posted. They dont make sense.

And further I am growing a litte tired of you ignoring my request to back up what you said about President Obama being against Capitalism and the free market system. You need to supply the quote which you imply he said. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 12:52 PM #12
    Here is the ACTUAL article about Soros from the Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...war.print.html

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the 1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decade of more stagnation, or worse. The best-case scenario is a deflationary environment. The worst-case scenario is a collapse of the financial system.”

Legend
    01-26-2012, 12:52 PM #13
    It is “now more likely than not” that Greece will formally default in 2012, Soros will tell leaders in Davos this week. He will castigate European leaders who seem to know only how to “do enough to calm the situation, not to solve the problem.” If Germany’s Angela Merkel or France’s Nicolas Sarkozy nurses any lingering hopes of finding their salvation outside the continent, they are mistaken. “I took a recent trip to China, and China won’t come to Europe’s rescue,” Soros says. Despite all its woes, he nevertheless thinks the euro will—just barely—survive.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 12:54 PM #14
    In spite of his warnings of political turmoil in the U.S., he has no plans to engage in politics directly. “I would prefer not to be involved in party politics. It’s only because I felt that the Bush administration was misleading the country that I became involved. I was very hopeful of a new beginning with Obama, and I’ve been somewhat disappointed. I remain a supporter of the Democratic Party, but I’m fully aware of their shortcomings.” Soros believes Obama still has a chance of winning this year’s election. “Obama might surprise the public. The main issue facing the electorate is whether the rich should be taxed more. It shouldn’t be a difficult argument for Obama to make.”

Legend
    01-26-2012, 12:56 PM #15
    I dont think these quotes sound "wacky"

Its interesting that you have never described Mr. Peter Schiff in negative terms such as that despite what is clearly a history of INCREDIBLY wrong and WACKY predictions. Your a hypocrite obviously.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 12:57 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I said I DIDNT POST about Celente and I dont remember reading him here. If you posted about him
    As I said this is a thread about Soros. Please stick to the Soros theme which this thread is about.
    Its hard enought to reply to your misinformation about Soros without having to try to read Celente as well.And then please answer the strangeness of some of the description and quotes that are in the article you posted. They dont make sense.

And further I am growing a litte tired of you ignoring my request to back up what you said about President Obama being against Capitalism and the free market system. You need to supply the quote which you imply he said. Thanks again.
    I've answered you twice on this.

Soros is predicting riots and subsequest government crackdowns. Candidly, it already happened, right? So much for that prediction.

Guru
    01-26-2012, 12:59 PM #17
    Here is the ACTUAL article about Soros from the Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...war.print.html

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the 1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decade of more stagnation, or worse. The best-case scenario is a deflationary environment. The worst-case scenario is a collapse of the financial system.”
    This was already posted???

Soros predicts riots just like Celente. I wonder if the riots in NYC will be worse than here in Ann Arbor?? What do you think?

Guru
    01-26-2012, 01:00 PM #18

Misinformation? Liar. It's in the article.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 01:07 PM #19
    Do you think ANY of those quotes of Soros I supplied are "WACKY". I dont think so. They are very reasonable economic analysis. No?

IF he predicted riots (this year?) then he was wrong. I will check it out when I get a chance.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME CAN YOU PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SUPPLY THE QUOTE WHERE OBAMA SAID HE WAS AGAINST CAPITALISM AND THE FREE MARKET SYSTEM. YOUR DOING THE SAME THING YOU DID WHEN YOU MADE ME CHASE YOU ABOUT THE WILDLY INACCURATE PREDICTIONS THAT MRPETER SCHIFF MADE.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Legend
    01-26-2012, 01:15 PM #20
    Siriuslyangry, You really are a hypocrite obviously. You pick out ONE quote of Soros and call him WACKY because he might have got his predicition wrong (though I still want to check what he was predciting it for and where) about riots in the streets. BUT YOU NEVER ONCE CALLED MR. PETER SCHIFF"WACKY".

YOU EVEN CALLED HIS PREDICTION "BOLD", "BOLD" lmfao when he said that either gold will rise to $12,000 or the Dow will sink to 1,400 in the next 2 years. This from the guy who said the stock market was going to COLLAPSE in jan. 2011 and who said we would have HYPERINFLATION in 2011

So please tell me how that doesnt make you a HYPOCRITE?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...