Page 2 of 3 123
    Guru
    07-24-2008, 02:49 PM #11
    First you said:

Thousands of people come to SB every day... I am willing to bet that 4 of them knew you had an argument with him. I for one, did not.

Then you said:

"You sure do assume a lot. I will briefly try and cover some that are incorrect.

1. Just because you do not see people involved does not mean that people are not here reading the forums. Check the number of guests viewing the forums at any given time and you will see that over the course of the day it is THOUSANDS of people."

So who started doing the assuming here. Then somehow you got that I said that you did not have thousands of people coming to the forums. So I will show you again what I said and expain it to you.

"I dought that, not the fact that thousands come here, fewer still to the forums, but that few that come to the forums knew."

From that I can stated that fewer came to the forums then to the main site. That comes from years of experience, common sense and what I read here. Hell I have seen and heard comments (on Sirius Buzz no less) that there were people that did not even realize that there were different catagories to the left (investors, general, Canada, equipment, ect., ect.) So it is a fact that less come to the forums then goto the main site. Also just because you see 5 to ten people viewing does not mean they are not repeaters , such as zcurcan, crfceo, myself and many other regulars. I know this because I have seen more then one occurrence where I was on a 2nd or 3rd visit and have seen many others were there again (because of the green light you have). Second you assumed 4 people seen the article I can say that was wrong because there were more then that in the article 5 to be precise. then you say thousands come to the site then chances are that, more then the people on the article came to read it and knew about the debate. Unless you think that title was done wrong to.

You quote me so and then make a statement about what I said which is wrong. How you got what I said is censorship, so lets break this down:

so I will expain, one is offensive and, one that I would not *want* on the front page ether.

The key word here is "want" not demand, or need, there is a difference. That difference also comes from the person saying it. Hence me saying it, I have no authority on this site to change it, You saying it, takes new meaning, you get the point yet.

Next you said:

Like I said from go, I have no problem with the content, I just wanted it labeled as such. If you don't want to contribute then don't

Then why were these not commented on, "July22", "When the smoke clears", "hmmm....I dont know what to make of this", "something I find funny", and "A glimmer of hope". All give no clue any more then mine did about the content, and as a matter of fact mine did. lets not forget was there to show zcurzan,and others on the original debate that there would be no HD added to satellite radio.

Then you said:

You got me... you sure are a good debater. I will say you have been good for a good laugh and the 4 PM's which I received questioning your sanity.

So let me clearifiy you are crazy if you have to be up late at night, because you have a 10 month old that just started teething. Thats what you get for Assuming again, I will help you out you really need to have common sense before you do that kind of assuming. there are many reasons that would have somebody up that late as I have just stated. But you see I would know that about someone, before I did that. Such as I had made a comment to Tyler about a few months ago about having to pull away from a comment that he said the same thing on that posted after his. and I told him I was feeding my baby, and he beat me to the punch.

Then you said:

For the record, all of this was a SUGGESTION and as you will see your stupid title is still in place

This brings me back to what I said before, about what some people say compared to others. When It comes from the "Head Honcho" it is taken differently, then from somebody else.

Finally you said:

By the way... you're grasping at straws and your argument is weak but that is neither here no there. Feel free to set up a poll in the new General Chat (once it is in place) about who "won" this "debate" and I am sure the winner will be clear.

grasping at staws and weak, I dought that. I have systematically torn you comments apart and corrected and shown you to be wrong on them piece by piece. There was little you said that made sense. As you will see I did leave a few things out because I agree. Such as when you told me not to keep posting 3 times but to just edit it, there might have been one or two other things.

Finally what kind of nim-rod are you. Yea that would be a totally unbias survey on a site you have control of and run. Here is an example how dumb you are; A survey on the article, that I was proven right on, which was the one against zcurzan (and the reason for this article) would have shown me to be wrong then. That would not have made that survey correct, though would it. I have found many times that I have debated many people at the same time on the same subject. That if you took a survey at that time I would be wrong according to the survey, that did not change the fact I was proven to be right. Here is another example on Seeking Alpha. It was about, there not being a short sqeeze because of the ARB play (yes, thats right the same thing Tyler has said). Yet I was debating 4 different people and many others that thought I was crazy. Well if a survey was taken then, I would have been wrong, As we now know though, I (and Tyler) were right. Here is a clue for you, popular opinion does not make you or anybody else right. The facts do. In this I have the facts on my side. I dont lose to many debates, something zcurzan should have learned from the last debate, I wiped the floor with him. It is obvious he has not, instead of just coming here and saying: yes john, you where correct thank you for your insight, I now got to go, and wipe the floor with him again.

07-24-2008, 03:04 PM #12
    Wait wait wait... let me change out of my work-shirt before you wipe the floor with me.

Oh and just so you know that you aren't being picked on regarding the title thing. A week or so ago I started at topic titled "7/16" to which Charles (I can only assume it was him) appended the main point of the body of the post "Are we up because of the strength in the market?"

Guru
    07-24-2008, 04:48 PM #13
    zcurzan, this is going to be easy, you should have learned your lesson from the last debate you were proven wrong on, by me and only me. I am not the type of nit-wit, that you find on the Yahoo message boards. Thats right nit-wit, I know thats where you were til you just recently came to Sirius Buzz Forums.

You said:

"1.)
    Anyone with a set of eyes who cares to review the thread that we were arguing in can see that the argument we got in was regarding Mel walking away from the merger, and not whether HD inclusion would be part of the final deal.
    2.)
    The discussion that we were involved in before that thread deteriorated was a debate on the merits of accepting HD inclusion in order to get the merger passed, if it were to be (hypothetically) at no cost to satellite radio. Which all seemed to agree that Ibiquity would never

At the end of that thread I just assumed we were misreading each others posts and walked away, because we were clearly having two separate discussions and not getting anywhere. A fact with Newman pointed out to you in the thread."

There is noone that would read that and would not understand that it was, that if all the things that Newman and others there, wanted it would be no big deal, and something that you would agree to, as a shareholder. Then when I showed you all that even that would still be a big cost to SIRI/XMSR. You guys moved on to that If SIRI/XMSR accepted what Newman and you guys set forth, that Ibiqiuty would not do it, because they never did it before. I then told you that Mel would not even take that chance. You then moved to SIRI/XMSR has to agree to something like that because SIRI/XMSR had no bargining power, that they could not just walk away. I told you that Mel would never take that (walking away from the deal) off the table, and would use that not to just except Tates offer that you guys thought to be reasonable. I was proven right on both accounts, that is undeniable now. We left it with us agreeing to disagree, But I told you I like to say; "I TOLD YOU SO. So when I was proven right I was going to do that. I said it again in another article when it looked like I was right and we both made lite of it.

next you said:

"I really enjoy what you bring to the forum, but try to remember that not everything has to be a pissing contest. I can count on a single hand the number of threads you have contributed two without belittling or otherwise antagonizing another poster. Case in point, my first experience of you on this board was calling us all sissies for asking crfceo to stay and contribute. (I'm sure the board will not extend the same courtesy to you, for fear that our estrogen levels will somehow reduce the size of your nuts) You seem to like dissecting the post of others (even Charles), and picking them apart. I'm not sure why"

I was always this way. I just have not had to be that way to many times before, because for the most part everyone with the exception of (Stack pointer, FrontMed, hypocritical ass, which are all the same person) were very reasonable. But even Charles I think can see that this board has become more busy in the last few weeks. I know exactly why that is, and while he MAYBE (IMO) torn between the fact that his board is receiving alot more traffic, that traffic has mainly come from the same Yahoo message board he hates. You, zcurzan are a case in point on that. As to me, once again, I have always been this way, this board has change to the same kind of crap I have seen on the Yahoo board. I have always called them, like I see them just like Homer985. I have never before seen the kind of crap here I saw on that post, except on the Yahoo boards, and who where the main players, with the exception of Newman, most came from the Yahoo boards. I have been debating people like (Stack pointer, FrontMed, hypocritcal ass) and (homer985, who by the way is a great debater) and others for a long time here and other places, so dont worry I would never need that kind of pathetic patronizing crap, nor would I want it. When people are wrong they are wrong peroid. As for Charles he could have and should have, put what he wanted from me in a different way as I explianed in the prior post to him. He could have said: hey john the next time, would you make your title a little clearer. Thanks. I would have not jumped down his troat if he would have put it that way. I have always said as you have seen me write, if I think someone comes at me they will get the same back. I also am very nice until I have to repeat my self 3 times to prove a point that is clear as day to me, Hence why I have been proven right way way more then wrong. I know what to debate and who to debate That is why I try to stay away from "homer985 the guy knows his shit. I normally dont debate Tyler ether or Charles, or homer but when they are rarely wrong they are wrong as in this case with Charles.

Finally you said:

"In any event, I agree with him. I don't mind you calling me out, keeps this board interesting. I don't take it personally either. But make it a separate thread in hopefully what will soon be a new part of the forum. Otherwise the real important part of the thread, the news, can get lost behind all of our bullshit, as it has in this one."

The calling you out and the information (the article), go hand in hand, what about that, do you people not understand. I used the article the prove you wrong. To be honest I thought most here, would have seen it by that time.

You should know I have not changed, just the people/content of the forums has. I have made 10 times the post on this forum in the past few weeks as I have in the past few months (hell I have been at this site for over a year and never felt the need to even post/sign-up in the forums as I have in the past few weeks. Why do you think that is. I will tell you why, I have never seen such dumb ass people on the forum before. Where do you think most of them come from. I knew when I saw crfceo start talking about this site on the Yahoo boards this would happen. I have to tell you I just started posting on the Yahoo board about a month ago and will not go back now. That is not what I wanted to see happen here, so yes I am a little pissed when I see a good thing come to an end. What was, for the most part reasonable people. Hence why I have not felt the need to post in the forums in the last several months as I have in the last few weeks. Until you guys came I had a total of 6 post on the forums, now I am up to 60 in 2 weeks, I think you can see why the difference. Besides FrontMed and maybe on a very rare once or twice have I had to insult people on this site (I am talking about the main page here not the forums and up to a few weeks ago never on the forums) before. Now however as you said it is almost a regular thing. Why do you think that is?

07-24-2008, 05:55 PM #14
    John,

You know I came from the Yahoo boards? Excuse me if I’m not floored by your research, considering it’s a fact I posted openly the second I signed up for these forums. I’m not going to claim you are the typical person that one would run into on the Yahoo message boards; in fact you are far more disruptive. You are the classic alpha-male, always seeking approval, and when it doesn’t come from others you feel the need to pat yourself on the back. At least the disruptive crowd on Yahoo is purposefully and knowingly disruptive and crude. As far as I am concerned you are not.

I’ve chosen not to repeat your style of point-by-point rebuttal for two reasons. First, because your lack of proper punctuation and spelling errors makes me feel more like I am proof reading, than reading to digest information. But primarily it’s not worth my effort to try to make sense of it because (You’re right on one thing. I have learned my lesson from our last debate) no matter what anyone tries to explain to you, you will not be satisfied until you get the final word, and your opponent concedes the point.
    Sometimes I get the impression you were cut from your high school debate team or something because you use the term a lot. Like you are hell bent on “debating” the entire forum into submission. However, when you get done icing your elbow from patting yourself on the back, take a look at some of the other threads on this forum from the “Yahoo nit-wits” You might learn a thing or two about how to disagree about, and discuss a topic without coming off like a douche bag.

In any event, I think we both have made our points. And anyone who took any interest in our little show down has come to their own conclusions about each of us. I would like to extend to you this olive branch, in the hopes that it will preclude any necessary rebuttal on your behalf.

zcurzan
    Last edited by zcurzan; 07-24-2008 at 06:00 PM.

Guru
    07-24-2008, 06:01 PM #15
    zcurzan, Now you just dont learn, do you. You are truely dumb ass, even a dog knows, when you put his nose in his own piss a few times, not to piss in the house again.

You first said this:

"Alright here we go. I was biting my tongue this entire time out of respect for the board Charles is running here, but he let me off the leash."

As I said, You have been proven wrong, and out debated time and time again. That comment coming from you is like a mouse trying to fight a lion, the mouse would be you, zcurzan (I should not have to expain that but you are a moron and you may not get it.).

you then said this:

"Wait wait wait... let me change out of my work-shirt before you wipe the floor with me."

I see you are finally starting to get it, that you are out matched here.

finally you said:

"Oh and just so you know that you aren't being picked on regarding the title thing. A week or so ago I started at topic titled "7/16" to which Charles (I can only assume it was him) appended the main point of the body of the post "Are we up because of the strength in the market?""

I guess not so I will have to stick your nose in your own piss again, Some dogs just dont get it. That maybe true, and it may have been Charles but did he take the time out of what I think is a busy day to comment to you? Answer is: NO. The point being if he wanted or anybody wanted for that matter to retitle the article and do it again, I would have not have cared, that would have been no big deal to me. I think even you could see the difference, but if you dont, one is passive and the other is aggressive, clear difference.

Like I said you should have just come here, admitted you were wrong which clearly you were, and said: Thank you john, for your insight and common sense, I was wrong. I then would not have had to get nasty with you, but I understand you think you should have to get on Charles good side. As I have said before about why a survey on a board he controls would be bias, not correct, just bias.

07-24-2008, 06:11 PM #16
    john,

I'm beginning to think I should have offered to buy you a dictionary instead of that beer.

zcurzan

Guru
    07-24-2008, 06:41 PM #17
    you just dont learn do you.

You first said:

You know I came from the Yahoo boards? Excuse me if I’m not floored by your research, considering it’s a fact I posted openly the second I signed up for these forums. I’m not going to claim you are the typical person that one would run into on the Yahoo message boards; in fact you are far more disruptive. You are the classic alpha-male, always seeking approval, and when it doesn’t come from others you feel the need to pat yourself on the back. At least the disruptive crowd on Yahoo is purposefully and knowingly disruptive and crude. As far as I am concerned you are not

Well I did not see that, I did know I saw you at at the Yahoo boards and never saw you here then I see you here, It is nothing special just common sense. As to the alpha-male thing. I think these four recent post from Seeking Aplha should prove you wrong once again.

hair pie
    Jul 23 04:44 PMIf it has a chance to be $20 a share, I will hold on to it. This is the only stock that I have ever bought because I don't really have that much money and I love the product. i will be a subscriber for life and hopefully a shareholder for a long time. Thanks for the info, you and cos really know alot about these companies.

Jul 23 05:02 PM hair pie, I dont know how cos1000, or Tyler and others do it. I am retired, and I dont have the time to find all the crap on the satellite radio sector they do. I just suck off their intelligence like a F-ing leach

cos1000
    Jul 23 05:11 PM hair pie, don't let 163888 fool you about his knowledge on these sat rad companies. You will not find a better and more accurate researcher than he. His approach and price targets are reasonable. "With all things being the same", I agree with his numbers and time lines. These companies need to execute, execute, execute. With Mel at the Helm I have no doubt that they will. Watch for innovation announcements after the merge to step the time lines up. I don't want to say to much now until the merger is approved, but making money with the new company will be a fun ride and an exciting time to own this company.

Jul 23 08:04 PM cos1000, OK, I am a F-ing leach with common sense. We are a rare breed.

Not someone that does what you discribe is it. By the way I am 163888 and if you go there and read more you will see I say, nothing special just common sense, alot also nothing that you would see from a person that you where discribing. I am almost sorry to tell you to go to Seeking Aplha, because you may F that up to

Then you said:

I’ve chosen not to repeat your style of point-by-point rebuttal for two reasons. First, because your lack of proper punctuation and spelling errors makes me feel more like I am proof reading.

You have found something to be right on, tosha. It is just to bad that I could careless on a board and something that has been argued many times about spelling and typos on a boards why dont you go to Seeking Alpha and try that, they will tell you where to stick it, and they are not as nice about it as I am.

You then said:

In any event, I think we both have made our points. And anyone who took any interest in our little show down has come to their own conclusions about each of us. I would like to extend to you this olive branch, in the hopes that it will preclude any necessary rebuttal on your behalf

To late I already had this ready, and noone that actually wants To give an olive branch Hits you with it first. If that was your purpose then you should have done what I told you, you should have done. Which was, Thank me for my common sense and insight, and then said I was clearly wrong about Ibiqiuty, the HD thing, and Mel. That would have been the right thing to do, seeing how you were proven wrong on it.
    Last edited by john; 07-24-2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: change

07-24-2008, 06:49 PM #18
    Thank you for your common sense and insight, I was clearly wrong about Ibiqiuty, the HD thing, and Mel. Hug?

Guru
    07-24-2008, 07:06 PM #19
    You said:

I'm beginning to think I should have offered to buy you a dictionary instead of that beer.

Once again, no argument there. I do not care, to be honest. I am not writing to anybody special to care. This is a way to pass the time. But as I said go to Seeking Alpha and try that, hell go to any board and do that. They will tell you the samething. I have been on the Yahoo board, when someone tried that and I will tell you, it was not pretty. When you can make me money I will consider caring until then, I really dont care. But if you like I can tell you what I have done to people that have done that, I tend to go throught there post and correct them. Can you say all yours are correct. I dought it, but as I said we could go back and forth correcting each other. You care more then I, so you would have less but trust me you will have them and because you seem to care, that just makes you look even dumber.

Sounds good, was that so hard, HUG. LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL
    Last edited by SiriusBuzz; 07-24-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: double post merge

Head Honcho
    07-24-2008, 09:58 PM #20
    I will leave this with one parting thought.... have you ever been wrong in your entire life?

Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 3 123