Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    01-23-2012, 04:07 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I am only preoccupied with Peter Schiff except as it demonstrates the level of ignorance you bring to a discussion of economics.

I didnt read the WHOLE book by Peter Schiff because it was such juvenile economics and
    so badly written.
    I have no problem reading Milton Friedman who I disagree with. I took economics classes
    in College that covered Keynes as well as Friedman etc. Good try.

You're difficutly in owning up to Just how wrong Mr. Schiff has been in his predictions tells me everything I need to know about your character. Sorry.
    They covered economics in film school?

"You're difficutly in owning up to Just how wrong Mr. Schiff has been in his predictions tells me everything I need to know about your character"

I thought I already said Schiff was wrong? Shall I say it again for you?

Face it. You stopped reading it when you realized that Schiff promoted free enterprise and derided governments intervention into the market. I doubt you've read any Friedman. Quick google a couple books and tell me those are the ones you read.

Legend
    01-23-2012, 04:16 PM #12
    I knew you were dumb but....
    I have a B.A. from College and a M.A. from Graduate Film School. Understand? LMFAO

You said Schiff was wrong in his predictions for 2011 ONLY after I posted many times over
    and over to embarass you intoo acknowledging the OBVIOUS truth.
    You have not YET acknowledged the larger point
    about JUST HOW WRONG he has been in most of his predictions going back many years,
    and just what an ideologically biased individual he is.

Stop with the silly Mitt Romney parroted "free eneterprise" argument. One is not anti free enterprise just because
    one has a different point of view on the subject of taxes, business, govt etc.

Hey dummy, are you really serious? I took Economics 101 in College.We covered Keynes, Friedman etc. along with economic theory in general Do you want me to produce my college transcript?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-23-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Guru
    01-23-2012, 04:26 PM #13
    I knew you were dumb but....
    I have a B.A. from College and a M.A. from Graduate Film School. Understand? LMFAO

You said Schiff was wrong in his predictions for 2011 ONLY after I posted many times over
    and over to embarass you intoo acknowledging the OBVIOUS truth.
    You have not YET acknowledged the larger point
    about JUST HOW WRONG he has been in most of his predictions going back many years,
    and just what an ideologically biased individual he is.

Stop with the silly Mitt Romney parroted "free eneterprise" argument. One is not anti free enterprise just because
    one has a different point of view on the subject of taxes, business, govt etc.

Hey dummy, are you really serious? I took Economics 101 in College.We covered Keynes, Friedman etc. along with economic theory in general Do you want me to produce my college transcript?
    No, I believe that you took econmics at some junior college..... I still would like to know which books you read from Friedman. Can you recommend one for me? I haven't read any from him.

Legend
    01-23-2012, 05:01 PM #14
    No junior college. Only senior college. ha ha. I can show you my transcript. LMFAO.
    Did you take any economic classes in College?

If you havent read anything about Milton Friedman you really should. I am surprised at your level of ignorance on economic matters. You read Peter Schiff and not Milton Friedman? Is that possible? You really should read about Milton Friedmans work with the Govt of Chile. You will definitely like it.

I think you need to spend more time working on soccer strategy for your team. You certainly seem like your neglecting it. Vince Lombardi would not approve.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-23-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Guru
    01-23-2012, 05:30 PM #15
    No junior college. Only senior college. ha ha. I can show you my transcript. LMFAO.
    Did you take any economic classes in College?

If you havent read anything about Milton Friedman you really should. I am surprised at your level of ignorance on economic matters. You read Peter Schiff and not Milton Friedman? Is that possible? You really should read about Milton Friedmans work with the Govt of Chile. You will definitely like it.

I think you need to spend more time working on soccer strategy for your team. You certainly seem like your neglecting it. Vince Lombardi would not approve.
    Several times during my MBA.

What is the name of the book you read??

Legend
    01-23-2012, 05:44 PM #16
    It was called Introduction to economic theory and it spent time discussing his relationship to the Chilean Govt. Does that ring a bell?

Im still in SHOCK and HORRIFIED THAT you have read Mr. PETER SCHIFF but not MR. MILTON FRIEDMAN. Are you sure that was an MBA and not an Austrian right wing crash course in economic theory.

Guru
    01-23-2012, 05:48 PM #17
    It was called Introduction to economic theory and it spent time discussing his relationship to the Chilean Govt. Does that ring a bell?

Im still in SHOCK and HORRIFIED THAT you have read Mr. PETER SCHIFF but not MR. MILTON FRIEDMAN. Was your MBA
    from Taliban University?
    haha. Do you see where I reside? Hint, it's on the left.

So, no book? Is that my take away? He said you read Friedman as opposed to the book I sent you at my own cost, and now you're back pedaling?

Legend
    01-23-2012, 06:36 PM #18
    I think you got your MBA from one of those late night commercial offers. Peter Schiff economics 101It said it will teach you to understand how President Obama is a Marxist and how he caused runaway inflation in 2011. DOPE.

I know where you think you reside. Ha! This is the internet. I know your hiding out in Austria.

You really have never read Milton Friedman. Dont start now, Peter Schiff has taught you just
    beautifully. Invest ALL your money just the way he says. Oops.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-23-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Guru
    01-23-2012, 09:21 PM #19
    I think you got your MBA from one of those late night commercial offers. Peter Schiff economics 101It said it will teach you to understand how President Obama is a Marxist and how he caused runaway inflation in 2011. DOPE.

I know where you think you reside. Ha! This is the internet. I know your hiding out in Austria.

You really have never read Milton Friedman. Dont start now, Peter Schiff has taught you just
    beautifully. Invest ALL your money just the way he says. Oops.
    Made a bundle on DGL. I think I shared that with you already.

Legend
    01-23-2012, 11:29 PM #20
    I love that you never talk about your losses. Gamblers mentality huh?

You would have loved it . Gingrich just said word for word what you said about North Dakota. I
    quess that line must be making the rounds of the right wing talking websites

Page 2 of 2 12