Legend
    12-15-2011, 11:18 AM #1

Gold Back to 1500's

Remember this from august 21, 2011?

Originally Posted by Havakasha
    I tried to explain to Siriusly Wrong that Soros is quite knowledgeable about finance.
    He would rather listen to Schiff. lol.

This is what SiriuslyLong replied.

"Gold is at an all time high, AGAIN. I'm now up 35%. And the dollar is down. I'm up 5% shorting the dollar. I would say those two trends confirm what Schiff has predicted. If the euro didn't suck more than the dollar, the dollar would be way worse. Duh."

OOPS!

I believe gold was up around the $1900's at the time.

Legend
    12-15-2011, 11:25 AM #2
    Peter Schiff is predicting that either gold will rise to $12,000 or the Dow will fall to 1400 in the next year or so. This is the guy that SiriuslyLong defends all the time. Just a small example of how a
    rigid and extreme ideology can get in the way of sound economic analysis.

Guru
    12-15-2011, 11:28 AM #3
    Glad I sold half at $1700 and made 20 or 25%. I'm still in the green on the other half. And glad I'm not shorting the dollar any more. Got out of that solidly in the green.

It might be a good time to get in??

I made money on it, and won't get taxed until I'm 67 hahahahaahahaahahahaahahaha.

Legend
    12-15-2011, 11:41 AM #4
    Followed my advice to sell like Soros huh? lol Good.

Good time to get in? I dont know. Not buying anymore. I dont play the gold market.
    I just have gold coins that i will hold for a long time.

One of the economic people you seriously defend and follow, Mr.Peter Schiff, is sure looking beyond
    incompetent. More like a charlatan.
    You really need to acknowledge that to have an ounce of credibility in your economic discussions.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-15-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Guru
    12-15-2011, 11:48 AM #5
    I MADE MONEY ON HIS ADVICE.

Money that will not get taxed until I am old and gray. By then, the taxes on conventional IRA's will be reduced as well. Long live America!!! You want my money and YOU can't have it - hahahahahahaahaha.

Legend
    12-16-2011, 10:08 AM #6
    By "HIS" you mean Mr.Soros and his sound financial example of locking in large profits right?
    You couldnt mean Mr. Schiff, because he has ADVISED YOU () that gold could very well got to $12,000 and the Dow to 1,400 in the not too distant future. Im sure you must have been shorting the market this whole time and buying gold even when it was at $1,900. lmfao

Speaking of which, why is it that you seem to have an inability to acknowledge the elephant in the room, Mr. Schiff, and all his absurd predictions this year (hyperinflation, the dollar, gold, and the Dow.) and to admit you follow someone who is quite incompetent.
    I wonder.

P.S. You were the guy who on this website ADVISED people to buy gold when it was in the 1800's
    or 1900's I believe? No?
    Its interesting that I never saw you state on this same website that people should also sell some at $1,700 etc. and get back in lower. I mean people were waiting with bated breath for YOUR sage financial ADVICE in conjunction with Mr. Peter Schiff's
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-16-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Guru
    12-16-2011, 11:18 AM #7
    I made money on it, and won't get taxed for 20 years. hahahahaha.

You big government aficianado's can't tax my earnings for social justice. hahahahaha